Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

To me.. Education and learning a skill are very important. If you're educated without a skill being acquired, it's not gonna be cool enough. But if the two are deposited in one, it gives you advantage

Advertisement Placeholder
I was raised and instilled with a lot of advice regarding education. And they also repeated to me that "when you want it, you can" I believe that everything is in projecting yourself, maybe in your country there are no public universities that are free, if you must pay for education you should strive to get the way. Here there are many members who have commented on how they are making the effort to get the money and pay for their studies, in different ways.
Yeah I also strived to get educated and at the end of it all, I still jobless with certificates I have gathered. If I am to combine the money I spent on educating myself, it will be enough to make me a millionaire or more.

I see education has a waste of money, the knowledge is helpful but the fees are not worth it.

Both are very important and should complement one another. In a normal situation, education should include acquisition of skills. In my personal perspective I can state these two notions goes hand in hand because learning a skill is still part of education .

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
Do you feel school is not necessary anymore?
For me I really think no one can predict if going to school would shape your future better or learning a skill but to be on a safer side learning a skill any skill is important it's like a backup plan if school doesn't work out

To me, learning a skill is very important and academics is also very important. If you learn a skill and you're educated to a great extent, the way you'll handle things will definitely be much different

Again I would like to add that education writings of broadens your knowledge on all kinds of fieds but it doesn't mean it is all you need in life to survive as an individual

I think you can do both, you can be both be educated and be skilled at a trade or business. I think that notion is getting outdated and people should stay away from that way of thinking.

See fact is it as a level where someone who learn skill can get to, they are limited to there environment but someone who combined skills with education can go anywhere even beyond there country based on how literate he his.
This all depends on the individual weather to get education or to learn the skill but these days both of them are very important it is better you have education learnings and awesome have basic knowledge on a particular scale

To me.. Education and learning a skill are very important. If you're educated without a skill being acquired, it's not gonna be cool enough. But if the two are deposited in one, it gives you advantage
That is right. Especially given that most companies look at your education certificates so that they consider hiring you. Then they keep you if they see that you have very good skills.

Training and learning are indeed the very same thing. There are some who are from schooling. We line up and simply by connecting it is uncovered. Both schooling and excellence are important to do a similar business.
Truth be told, there are some things you cannot learn or get alone in school. School does not teach you everything you need to know to be successful in life. Which is why like you said, training and learning goes together

There is a common saying this days in my country among youths that it is better to go and learn a skill or trade than going to school. Most believe that when graduate from school after many years, you still go around to look for work or in most cases go and for apprenticeship again. They see it as a waste of time and resources going to school.
What do you think?
These days the best way through which people can really improve their life is by combining both education and learning of a skill skill will sustain them when this education cannot give them what they want.

I so not think that the both of then should be separated. Even If you choose skill you need some level of education so that you will reach the top of you career.

What do you think?
Well I think both more profitable because when you combine them you get to yeild more and make it faster because education will teach you how to manage your skill well and properly

Education can never be a waist of one's time. It is a very vital tool for development of any nation. That said, it is very important that people also get a skill for themselves as not everyone will be getting the white collar jobs

Education can never be a waist of one's time. It is a very vital tool for development of any nation. That said, it is very important that people also get a skill for themselves as not everyone will be getting the white collar jobs
Part of the reason why it appears that education is a waste or a scam is the fact that people appears to be jobless after passing through the tertiary Institutions. This is why learning a skill is important

I am studying in a college, once I earn my degree, I will join a training program and learn skills to perfect myself. I believe education and skills both are needed.

I am studying in a college, once I earn my degree, I will join a training program and learn skills to perfect myself. I believe education and skills both are needed.
In my country right now if one is only educated without having any skills to go with it then there is a very big possibility of that person failing in life so we now have it as a principle that everyone should have an education plus having a skill to go along with it.

Yeah I also strived to get educated and at the end of it all, I still jobless with certificates I have gathered. If I am to combine the money I spent on educating myself, it will be enough to make me a millionaire or more.

I see education has a waste of money, the knowledge is helpful but the fees are not worth it.
It is unfortunate that after the expenses you incurred for your education, they did not bear the expected fruit. I wonder why the expenses, is there no public universities in your country? Although in the end I believe that when you least expect it, you will get the results of your efforts.

In my country right now if one is only educated without having any skills to go with it then there is a very big possibility of that person failing in life so we now have it as a principle that everyone should have an education plus having a skill to go along with it.
If you are highly educated, you might get a job easily. Education also means you have specific skills. being educated also means you develop different skills.

There is nothing wrong if you choose to go for a vocational skill instead of formal education. Both are still a kind of education to me as well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds