Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Education or Learning a skill?

Of course they say education is the best legacy for anybody and it’s advisable to be educated before doing any other thing but we’ve seen in most under developed countries that most people learning skill are doing better than most that are educated

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course they say education is the best legacy for anybody and it’s advisable to be educated before doing any other thing but we’ve seen in most under developed countries that most people learning skill are doing better than most that are educated
I agree with you that education is paramount, and also the importance of skills. So I believe that both should go hand in hand. People who have both education and skills are more sought after than those who have only one of them.

Without education, I don't think you can go far in making money anywhere on earth. Education is the basic for being successful in life, you can have all the money in this world but once you are not educated, all your money won't mean anything.

Without education, I don't think you can go far in making money anywhere on earth. Education is the basic for being successful in life, you can have all the money in this world but once you are not educated, all your money won't mean anything.
In your publication you reflect the importance of education from your point of view, which is also mine. Although with skills you can go far, education and learning will always be present to maintain a high level.

if you do not have an opportunity to attend the higher institution then it is better for you to get a good professional skill and be expert at it,then from there with the help of the skill you can raise money to study in the higher institution.

In your publication you reflect the importance of education from your point of view, which is also mine. Although with skills you can go far, education and learning will always be present to maintain a high level.
Yeah skills are essential in other to survive in this crazy world as it is but I think while acquiring skills, we should also try to educate ourselves.

Yeah skills are essential in other to survive in this crazy world as it is but I think while acquiring skills, we should also try to educate ourselves.
Education is always important, even in the development of skills we educate ourselves with respect to it. But if you advance in skills, you will surely have to interact with related professionals, and nothing better than having enough knowledge to be up to the task.

Getting a sound education is surely worth the hype I must admit, although learning a skill seems common now especially the technology skills moreso because we in a technology age

Learning a skill is very good but I think education is very important. I am currently schooling and of course I am learning some good online skills that will help me become very successful.

Education is always important, even in the development of skills we educate ourselves with respect to it. But if you advance in skills, you will surely have to interact with related professionals, and nothing better than having enough knowledge to be up to the task.
I once attended a seminar last year. It was for raising funds for some charity. To my surprise the most richest man in the gathering was not educated and was commanding professors and great leaders and scholars in the meeting and me seeing that, got me to realize that having money is more important than going to school.

I once attended a seminar last year. It was for raising funds for some charity. To my surprise the most richest man in the gathering was not educated and was commanding professors and great leaders and scholars in the meeting and me seeing that, got me to realize that having money is more important than going to school.
I understand your point of view. These are things that actually happen, which is unfortunate, as having money is important, but in my view more so is education. Even the crib rich get an education, I maintain that both education and learning skills are important.

That depends on your area or country's demands for labour as for mine learning a skill pays more because a lot of people engaged in education but ends up not getting a white collar job as they all wish due to traffic of graduates but less job opportunities but learning a skills like an auto engineer or a tailor pays more thou many people ventures into it but their demands keeps increasing everyday

I understand your point of view. These are things that actually happen, which is unfortunate, as having money is important, but in my view more so is education. Even the crib rich get an education, I maintain that both education and learning skills are important.
Actually it is important to have etiquettes along with reputation. Reputation is something that people will give, but etiquettes is your behaviour that what you have learnt from your childhood. special we should behave well with older people and respected people like professors.

I believe that both education and skills are important because having a haigh education degree does not always guarantee you will get a job and this is where you can use your skills to earn money. This is what many people are actually doing in my country when they do not have degrees.

If you look very well into that saying you quoted, you'll see that there is also some facts made there too. But non deless, it is very important to go to school if you have the privilege to

Education and skill learning works hand in hand and help each other in every aspect of life, handiwork without a little or no knowledge of education is baseless, and nowadays we need handiwork.

Actually it is important to have etiquettes along with reputation. Reputation is something that people will give, but etiquettes is your behaviour that what you have learnt from your childhood. special we should behave well with older people and respected people like professors.
From your opinion, I believe that we should behave well with everyone, from the youngest to the eldest. With respect to reputation, I believe that it is earned as you explain, but everything goes hand in hand with our behavior and honesty.

If we look at it from another angle, what if you can't afford schooling because the cost of education is too high, how will you advise that kind of person to work it out.

If we look at it from another angle, what if you can't afford schooling because the cost of education is too high, how will you advise that kind of person to work it out.
I was raised and instilled with a lot of advice regarding education. And they also repeated to me that "when you want it, you can" I believe that everything is in projecting yourself, maybe in your country there are no public universities that are free, if you must pay for education you should strive to get the way. Here there are many members who have commented on how they are making the effort to get the money and pay for their studies, in different ways.

This is quite a sharp one and a very controversial topic. But permit me to say that this is one that depends on the situation someone finds his or herself in. If you have the resources to go to school then you better do but if you don't I advise you learn a skill

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds