Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

starting a business is not something one should just jump into because you feel you are capable it is something one should be completely sure and ready for, there are many things that are involved for example capital, location, marketing strategy, audience, and lastly interest I said interest last because every business is always revolving around interest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every successful business in a locality is one that solves the pressing and immediate problems of that locality. If you want to get involved in offline business you have to take your time to work around and strongly decide what is needed in your environment. Despite the glut of POS operators are there are still some localities that are dying for one. Do your research.

The other businesses you can venture into both online and offline but before then you need to have the right idea and knowledge of how to run a business successfully.

The best thing you can do to help yourself in this kind of situation is to seek for help from both families and friends. With this it will be very easy for you to màke or start your building idea

A side business doesn't require much money. With little amount, just make you research properly and start somewhere, you'll expand it as times goes on.

I am quite sure that side business does not require a huge amount of money, but it still requires you to have enough money to sustain the business and it would also require you to give it a lot of attention it needs in order to flourish.

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
If you do not have enough funds yet you can go for side jobs that will help you start it up. But please do not borrow money.

I don't know where you're based but a new emerging market is data reselling. You buy data in bulk and resell to customers. Everyone is needing data more and more everyday

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
Hello my friend. Since you have little money to start a business and you have free time. I would advise you to try importation business and that is if you can sell products.
In importation business you can make more than 3 times there cost price of the product. If you are interested I can hint you.

If you are legit business idea and you do not have enough money to start, you can still very much and get in a partnership business with somebody that has much.

You can always start a side hustle no matter the situation where you find yourself and I believe there are many ideas. You should go around your locality and check how much work is making people hard to get and solve it for them then charge.
I couldn't agree more with you on this your advice that you have given him as I believe also that side hustles and never out of the month because they will always be one thing that you can be doing to make money for yourself although it might be mean yeah but at the end of the day it will give you the money that you want.

I would advise that the most efficient way that you can start a business if you do not have money used to look for somebody who has and you guys share the same vision.

If you don't have much you can start with provision stores and also try investing in crypto coins actually in the real sense business should not be seen as trial and error.

I do not recommend anyone to invest in crypto coins as of now. The price is totally unstable as of now and the price might fuctuate at any time. It is good to wait or invest in coins that has not been affected by the crypto downfall that happened a few months ago.

Since you said the place is a rural place, look for something that is lacking there but which the rural populace always need and be a provider of such.

Well I think it depends on the side business want to start. Some businesses require capital whether side or main. If you really have ideas and hope about the business you can take a loan from the bank or borrow from relatives. You can also work on online PTC sites or survey sites where you get remunerations that may Sum up 2 something tangible in the future. Savings can also help.

Starting a side business does not even require a lot of capital to even begin with.but just make sure you have enough to even start a side business and maintain it till it is good enough to sustain you to an extent

Like someone said, if you can consider selling your products in Facebook marketplace because you may not be able to afford shops.

That is a very good decision, so first of all, what can you do well? What sellable skills do you have or any business you know you can handle very well with hurdle. If you answer these questions, then look deep in those businesses that requires one or two of your skills and start small. Whether big or small, as far as you know your onion, you will succeed. Good luck.

I guess that you should really take your time and look for any business that your small amount of money is capable of starting.you can start from something small to bigger if you really have the patience to

If you do not have much, you can try building dropshipping business as you don't have to manufacture or acquire products to sell. If you think creating a dropship store is expensive, try selling on ebay

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds