Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

If you think you can.muster the energy required to go into affiliate marketing where you don't need to own the product to market it and get a commission, then that is one area you can start from

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the nature of business you would like to venture into.If its offline business you can go into edibles like palm oil and if its an online business you can go into affiliate marketing or crypto curency trading or forex trading if you can learn the basis of the trade.

Your location really matters, look around you and try to observe what it is you can do, there are probably lots of things that are needed in the environment you just have to have a keen eye

Fist I must say i like your sense of reasoning about using you free time to start up a side business. Many people don't think outside the box like that. Well my advice to you on this is to survey the area you live in and then see what is not commonly found around the area but mostly required. Then you can start selling those stuff that are not available around but are highly required.

Since you have free time,you can go into forex which is optional and you must firest aquire the training.But it depends also on the skill that you have,if you can do design with graphics you can work online for pay.Or you can do an affiliate marketing and get your commision in the process.

I will always say this, you should know the problem you are facing in your location and provide solution. You also need to do a business that allows you to employ someone to run it for you while you are at work because availability also matters.
When you are planning to start a business make sure you're reasonable in your planning because that's what it's called a SMART goal. First consider your available capital and then think of the small scale business you can venture in.

I wish to have a offline and an online business too, the offline business I am thinking of is unisex saloon and I have carried out my market survey, I have seen that we have a lot of people since it's a city who want to go to to a saloon with their partners.
it is a good idea to start a side business it doesn't matter whether you have much or you don't have much all is you need is that idea with the idea you can be able to grow the business even though you have little or less capital.

it is a good idea to start a side business it doesn't matter whether you have much or you don't have much all is you need is that idea with the idea you can be able to grow the business even though you have little or less capital.
It might not be easy to bring idea into reality and it's the very reason a lot of people do not get to start their ideas so it's important to know how to turn your idea by consistency.

To start side busines and you have the capital, I suggest you start a Broilers farm of which if it goes well within 2 to 3 months time you can get your income (profit) in a short period of time.

You should have told us the type of business you wanted if it is an online business or offline from there we could have known the best advice to give, since you do not have enough money I think you should consider paid to post site for now.

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
I will advise you to start up an online business known as domain flipping business and the way for you to start up this business it by learning this business and getting the requisite knowledge necessary for success in this business.

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
Firstly what are you doing during the week, is it fetching you money, if you have a skill you can do freelancing, but if you don't start learning a skill online...

Start from somewhere, it will appreciate over time, even paid to past site is something to start with as time goes on you get more paid to post site and increase your earnings.

You will need some money to start up a side business but you have not told us the actual amount of money you have to start, with this we can give you an advice based on the amount of money you have to spend on the business.

There business you venture into with less capital.
Design and sell print-on-demand t-shirts.
Launch your own book.
Create digital products or online courses.
Sell print-on-demand posters, greeting cards, and prints.
Create an online fashion boutique.

Well you can start up a mini importation business whereby you will be importing goods from China and be selling them off so people around you. Clothing items like vintage very trendy right now and if you can be importing them from China and selling them then that will serve as a very good side business for you.

The best thing to do in this kind of situation is to start with whatever you have. However, you can also start with taking loans or applying for grants to start your business

I will advise you to get some work where you will be any wages or salary. This will give you enough to start your designer business on part-time basis. Then you continue to grow the business until it can pay you full-time income then you quit your job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds