Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

Actually you don't have to be great to start a business but you can start to be great. utilize the little resources you have and with time you will be more than you have ever dreamed of. but if you wait until you have much, you may not be able to run the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wonder if you have been exploring the possibilities of going into a partnership. You can be able to meet somebody who likes your idea and is willing to invest in them while you should control it.

I will suggest you start with the little amount of the money you have if you realises that the business can be manage with the small amount with you or rather work and save more .

There are a lot of business models that do not rewquire a lot of investment, however, you need skills and knowledge to work on these businesses. For instance, print on demand is profitable business that you can start with low investment.

There are a lot of business models that do not rewquire a lot of investment, however, you need skills and knowledge to work on these businesses. For instance, print on demand is profitable business that you can start with low investment.
There is a lot of concurrence on print on demand so it is not so easy to get customers since others are working in domain since more than 5 years even you present lower price than them people prefer experimented people.

You can evaluate your business idea to decide if it is a good one or not. They are quite some couple of people that are willing to invest into it or you can go into a partnership to bring it into reality.

It does not matter how many people are working on the same business model as long as you can create better product and have better marketing skills. A successful business is always 25 percent product and 75 percent marketing

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
Starting a side business should depend on the kind of business that you would love to do. Starting a business should pertain to something that has to do with your passion

I do not really know how much money you have with you, or the amount you intend to use to start for a side hustle.

You can start a poultry farm if you have the ability to. Or you can start selling female wears.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds