Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

It depends on your location but there are jobs that can favours every location and example is rearing of chicken and pos business. Even starting a tutorial center where you can work in the evening.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning the question you have asked which is which side business can you start now because you have free time to yourself on weekends and also that won't cost you much, I would say you should look into crypto trading

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.

You can start with buying and reselling things that are in high demand. Currently things like sanitizers, masks, soap and hand towels are in high demand.

You can also buy things that have a lifespan of more than two years and sell them slowly. Like soap, pasta, clothes, shoes, books etc.

You can also start a small hotel if you love cooking.

It is possible to start a side business even if you don't have much cash, all you have to do is get a loan or borrow some money from friends and family members

It is possible to start a side business even if you don't have much cash, all you have to do is get a loan or borrow some money from friends and family members
Borrowing money from banks can be risky as banks would be on one's neck to pay back not considering the business one planned for to use the loan for initially.

Concerning starting a side business but not having much money. Well, I think the first thing you should do is to do a check or survey around your immediate environment to know what is lacking and in need in such environment, that when you can think of what and how to make to such goods, products or services available and make money or profit from it

There is nothing wrong with starting small but dont remain small keep growing and again you should also try to see or check out avenues where you can access loans to support your business. So one can also try to source for promoters to expand the business.

Starting a business is a good idea that you have made, business is a good to go into so start making some money for living, starting a side business you can into livestock business.

There are many side businesses you can start depending on your schedule of time and money you have to start the business, if you want online Businesses, you can start blogging, digital marketing, etc. I love side business so much, you can be able to make big money on your free time

Branchbob is so simple to use that you can create an online store and begin selling in under five minutes. Take a look at it right now. It's really easy.

Scout around your location and find out the kind of business that thrives there to know which to choosee and also go for an everyday commodity

There are many small businesses that you can start with the small amount you have. I advice you to look around you and identify the needs that people in your location have so that you can provide them with that. Food business is one of the best since many people need food. You can also start a small convinience store to sell those essential things that people may need on a daily basis.

depends on the business in question but I learned of different people with different opinions who started business from little and with time they make it to their best.

Sometimes when you plan to have it all in terms of finance before starring a business. Doesn't perfectly work that way. It is better not to waste time trying to get more when the more isn't getting better.

You can start a business with the little funds that you have though It depends on the type of business that you want to do that will determine the amount of money that you will need to start the business.

You can start selling provisions in your environment. Stuff that people need on a daily basis. You can then save enough to expand the business.

Do don't need huge amount of money to start a business. All you have to do is to plan your business based on your available capital. Don't go for a business that is cost intensive at the beginning.

It's not until you have much you can start with the little you have and live within the capital and the profits till things get better for you to add more.

You can start small no matter how small it is but just make sure that you are doing something. Should never be discouraged because you have small and you refused to start up a business.

I think you should start selling via facebook marketplace My friends started selling on facebook marketplace with just $10 and how they are making $200 in profits every month. On facebook marketplace, you don't have to pay to sell.
You don't need to have all the money in the whole world to start your own business. You just have to start in your own little way. Just look some small scale business that can go for the particular capital you have at hand and go for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds