Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

I think you should start selling via facebook marketplace My friends started selling on facebook marketplace with just $10 and how they are making $200 in profits every month. On facebook marketplace, you don't have to pay to sell.
well that's sounds great ,but if i may ask how does it works,because i hardly see someone buying and selling on Facebook ,they normally use Facebook for marketing there product,i will be glad if you shade more light on it .

Advertisement Placeholder
well that's sounds great ,but if i may ask how does it works,because i hardly see someone buying and selling on Facebook ,they normally use Facebook for marketing there product,i will be glad if you shade more light on it .
Thats the reason why they said we should start with the little we have at hand and starts by advertising your business on Facebook , instagram and other social media network,

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
I would suggest that you start a POS business. POS generates lots and lots of profits depending on your location because people are looking for ways to get access to cash and if you give them the access with little charge, you will make more each day

There are many side business one can go into, even with a little capital. Selling pure water to a large society, will immediately push you up. You can involve in fries in your local community, make it special regardless of your profit, soonest the whole community will talk about you, then you make whole lot of gains. It's just been strategic.

Thats the reason why they said we should start with the little we have at hand and starts by advertising your business on Facebook , instagram and other social media network,
yes i knew about it ,i i was wandering if there is how we can
earn on money on Facebook, as a business individual Facebook is meant for you to advertise your products, be it on Facebook and some other social media platforms

If you don't have much and intend to startup something for yourself at the moment, if you have a skill you can offer in any freelancing platforms like in Fiverr or upwork, you can start something from there without having much

I would suggest that you start a POS business. POS generates lots and lots of profits depending on your location because people are looking for ways to get access to cash and if you give them the access with little charge, you will make more each day
Well, I think for my country those into POS business are already more than those in need of their services. As more and more graduates emerge from school every year, the more POS business becomes common

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
There must be something that comes to mind when you think of this, if not you can start with what you love doing, it can be tutoring, painting starting up an instrument lesson, dance lesson, etc.

Depending on the kind of relatives you have, one can ask for a financial assistance or try out making a little money online steadily though it will take you a while.

You can start a side hustle anytime you want to and Don't weigh yourself down with the little amount at hand starting small always have the best ending than big sometimes

See your have free time and weekends to your self why not start laundering service business and with time has the capability to expand. It is relatively less expensive to start.

If you are staying in a place where most of the people there love buying fashion wears, then you might want to consider going into fashion wears business like selling of clothes, shoes and related stuffs.

Little drop of water fills the bucket if you don't have enough capital to start up a business of your choice while no start the available business with the available money then keep saving till you get to your desire amount

Dropshipping is an easy business to start and the first of good business ideas. Dropshipping is a fulfillment model where a third-party supplier stores and ships inventory to customers on your behalf. It’s one of the best businesses to start because it’s low overhead, hands-off, and scalable.

Think about the smart phone accessories business, they do not involve much capital for a start ,can also serve as a side hustle, do make sure to do some advertisement to enable you get buyers,you can as well have a shop in a populated location for better sales

You can start printing recharge cards with s small amount or you can start a cooked food business.
It is very profitable amongst students,.
You cook food and place some advertisement on your school forums, people will order for it.

If you are good at writing and graphic designing, them go on all freelancing platforms and register with them or you can start blogging. If you are good at marketing, go for affliate marketing and dropshipping, as they don't require capital to start up.

I would advise you to give cryptocurrency trading or investment at a chance because it is a very lucrative kind of business that can make you rich in such a short time. You don't have to learn a lot about it before you can make it fit trading cryptocurrency.

My advice is for you to start with the little you have, procrastination they say, is the killer of time. You don't actually know what will happen tommorow, whether you will even be tempted to make use of the money on things that are less important

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds