Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
There are so many business you can do depending on your passion, if it is online work they are many, and offline work, make sure you survey the location and see what the people need, you can start with that, like selling provisions, clothing, footwear and so on

Advertisement Placeholder
Beginning a company have actually constantly been actually a huge offer for many people. To begin an effective company you need to laid out your goals as well as discover the very best style to utilize for it

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
I suggest you go into cryptocurrency trading. Trading in cryptocurrency is so very easy. You can do cryptocurrency trading anywhere and anytime. You just need an internet connection and a phone or laptop.

I suggest you go into cryptocurrency trading. Trading in cryptocurrency is so very easy. You can do cryptocurrency trading anywhere and anytime. You just need an internet connection and a phone or laptop.
You also need money no matter how little to start trading cryptocurrencies but it is very possible to start with as low as $10 and if you're very lucky it could multiply to $50 in a very short time.

There are a lot of small scale businesses that doesn't require much money to start, either offline or online. As far as you have something of value to offer to your targeted audience, then you are good to go. However, you can still borrow a soft loan to make it better.

The best option is to start off with paid to post sites such as this forum as you could be able to get to know more about the legitimacy and lucrative nature of other businesses out there.

Online business will do, or you go into snail farming which you can start with as low as 1$ and earn more than 100$ in the next six months. All you need is buy a snail or pick and you are good to start

I appreciate your feedback but I am not really sure I can get a market survey done here as I just moved here and noticed it's a rural setting where only local trade stuffs exists a lot and starting something I know of from other places would be quite expensive.
Then you can get into production of agricultural goods or sales of them or anything that relates with sales since that is what is thriving in your area.

The business you would likely invest on depends on the location of residence and the potential location of the proposed business. The capital also pay a major role in the type of business you would do. All of these are what you should take note of inorder to establish a business. It's very important to take note this.

If you say you don't have the capital that much to start business, what is the volume of the capital you have at the moment with you. If it is something that can start a snail farming business for you that does not require power cost, then that's something to start there for you

In my own opinion it depends on what you have passion for, and the location where you are also determine the kind of business you can do there, and what your capital can start with.

There are several businesses you can venture into both online and offline. if you are interested in online business then I would recommend blogging for you but you need to be persistent and focused in order to succeed.
[automerge]1631016710[/automerge]
One of the first things you need to do if you really want to be successful in any business is to seek knowledge about how the business works and they can also ask people that have been on it since.

Last edited:
Learn candle making and soap making, make scented candles and soaps and sell your products through zazzle or etsy. Zazzle and etsy specialize on hand made products.

Before you start a side business, first patiently and carefully study and identify the challenges in your environment. An example is an environment where there is no stable electricity, you can start a business where you charge people's phone and collect a token from them on each phone you help them charge.

If you are limited with what you can do right now with your budget, I say instead do some research. Take some courses on what you want to do. Use what little you have, to learn about what it is you want to do. Then, try to find a job in that sector. Sometimes it's best to just find a job in what you want to do, and then save from that, and then gradually grow your side business.

Because you will need money to start anything, even if you have some startup capital. You need money to keep you afloat as you create this new business.

Start selling of thrift wears. You'll get directly from wholesalers so you can make good profit. You could also start a P.O.S business but this will require time dedication.

I think the kind of business to start will depend on individual and the amount of capital available. If you had mentioned any business you have in mind one would just go straight to the point to give some suggestions. Personally, I will advise you to get the necessary knowledge of the said business before starting to avoid failure in a very short time. It is just my opinion. Good luck!

Assuming you need to become famous in a brief timeframe beginning a business with the little you have, you should be extra cautious in all things, first search for a business you can begin doing with the little you have, take a gander at your space and sense what individuals need and will sell quick on the off chance that you begin doing it, get yourself a shop or office where individuals can find you effectively then you are a great idea to go.

You don't need to have all the money in the world begire you can start a business, you can actually start small with the little amount you have and later expand if you have more fund.

You don't need to have all the money in the world begire you can start a business, you can actually start small with the little amount you have and later expand if you have more fund.
That's the mistake most tend to make, they feel they need to have everything to startup, when they can actually start small and with time grow it to the position and level they want it. This is why most go for loans

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds