Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

Capital has always been the constraint on starting business. But there are other ways you can implore of you have a solid business idea. You can borrow from friends and families. And even loan from bank
[automerge]1620328794[/automerge]
Capital has always been the constraint on starting business. But there are other ways you can implore of you have a solid business idea. You can borrow from friends and families. And even loan from bank

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting up a side business is really a good stuff to do, everybody need a side business to be financially stable to face challenges. There are many side business you can start but it all depends on the amount of money and how much time you are ready to invest

For a small capital the most common and practical business to pursue is selling. You can sell whatever items that you think has a market. And speaking of the market you need not go far. Look around at your friends and relative, neighbors and acquaintances. They can be your target market so the selling would not be tedious with the persuasion. About the product to sell be sure to find a good supplier.

You can start a laundry manual services from there expand to purchasing laundry machines to make the work easier and faster and earn better amounts.

First of all, what manner of buisness do you as a person really like? If it's a type that can be started with a small amount of capital like the one you have, then you can start it from there. With time you can grow that business to larger scale ones

I can recommend the domain flipping business for you to run because it does not require much capital to start it and also you won't need to be doing it full-time because it requires very little time for you to invest into it.

Starting whatever business scale can be difficult. Since you do not have enough money I advice you read the book the one hundred dollar startup and be familiar with the concept.
[automerge]1621934694[/automerge]
Right now it shouldn't even have to cost you money or at least not much to start earning. You can start by marketing each skill you have got or go for a clear $100 business.

Last edited:
You can start small no matter how small it is but just make sure that you are doing something. Should never be discouraged because you have small and you refused to start up a business.
You are very correct, he can start small and let the business grows with time but if he thinks the capital that he has cannot fund the business successfully he can always take grants from parents or family and friends to support him with whatever they have to add to his initial capital.

You don't need the world as capital before starting a business that will be successful in the future. Choose a business in your dream, if can start to do home business. Like selling of animal feeds, and supplements or rearing livestocks. Such kind of business will give you time to negotiate other stuffs outside.

You could start up a blog of your own to kill time, or there are some other cool online jobs that you could also go into. Like writing articles and getting paid. You could learn a new skill, like graphic design or web design these are really great skills to pickup.
[automerge]1622142675[/automerge]
I think you should start selling via facebook marketplace My friends started selling on facebook marketplace with just $10 and how they are making $200 in profits every month. On facebook marketplace, you don't have to pay to sell.
Can you please explain better how this Facebook market place really works? How do i go about it or start?

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
There's no business in this world that doesn't require capital to start , even if you want to be earning online , you need data subscription and that too includes buying airtime, if you can get a little capital and start somewhere, then you will pick up gradually.

When you don't have much at hand it will be very difficult to start a very even thou the business depends on the kind of which you wanted to operate. some business can be started from scratch and then tturned to be something big when when manage effectively.

Gaining idea from people might actually look sane but you have to hold unto the ones you have .You need to learn things about the business you like you need to go along been motivated.

When you don't have much at hand it will be very difficult to start a very even thou the business depends on the kind of which you wanted to operate. some business can be started from scratch and then tturned to be something big when when manage effectively.
It's not easy when there's no start up capital to build a business , but if younstill have a little, something can be done if you are business oriented and all you need is to get a place where what you are selling will be easily sold ,

There's no business in this world that doesn't require capital to start , even if you want to be earning online , you need data subscription and that too includes buying airtime, if you can get a little capital and start somewhere, then you will pick up gradually.
That is true, every business requires a business start up but there is a bye pass, I know someone who just told a friend that he had nice shoes, got the money bought the shoe, delivered it and kept the profit.

I always don't advise people to take a loan or borrow money before venturing into any business. It is better for you to start small and I have enough experience, with time the business will surely grow.

1. Concierge service
If you live in an affluent area, you would be amazed at what some people are willing to pay to not have to do boring chores themselves.

From grocery shopping to dry cleaning runs to booking travel and doctor’s appointments, you can become a personal assistant to the super-busy, and super-rich

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
Great idea, but you should let us know the kind of business you would to start- whether the offline business or the online business. lf you have interest in the offline business then you have to do some market research at the area you are willing to start the business.

1. Concierge service
If you live in an affluent area, you would be amazed at what some people are willing to pay to not have to do boring chores themselves.

From grocery shopping to dry cleaning runs to booking travel and doctor’s appointments, you can become a personal assistant to the super-busy, and super-rich
The business types you have mentioned are mostly for full time earners. You can't just open a shop and earn for part time. Also dry cleaning runs also comes in the category of the full time jobs. I think for a part time job, online trading is the best.

Great idea, but you should let us know the kind of business you would to start- whether the offline business or the online business. lf you have interest in the offline business then you have to do some market research at the area you are willing to start the business.
I wish to have a offline and an online business too, the offline business I am thinking of is unisex saloon and I have carried out my market survey, I have seen that we have a lot of people since it's a city who want to go to to a saloon with their partners.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds