Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do your government charge self employed individuals operating on small scale business tax??

The government of my country is so greedy that even with all the money that they are making they will still keep on taxing small scale businesses too much instead of helping them.
Lolz, I know that is true.They will even charge you to the last even if you are operating the smallest business, they still ask you to pay something as a levy and that is what most smaller businesses are doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country there are people who carry their wares about from place to place to sell, my government don't charge these persons taxes for making such type of sales that way. But they charge market stalls sellers for it

The government of my country is so greedy that even with all the money that they are making they will still keep on taxing small scale businesses too much instead of helping them.
The government does not know that over taxing small businesses that are just coming up we would go a long way in hurting the country's economy as this will discourage a lot of people from starting up their small businesses.

Lol, they charge tax only when you're operating in their set out location for buying and selling as a small scale business owner. If you're operating in a shop as a small scale they wouldn't charge you.

Yes, they do collect tax even for small scale enterprises that are not even registered. I seriously frown at it. I see it as a day light extortion. They tell you it's maintenance fee and you can't seem to see what is being maintained.

Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??
The government of my country get tax from both big businesses and small businesses. The big businesses pay directly to the tax office while small businesses pay through VAT on every goods they buy and sell but they won't know they pay tax.

Those that operate small businesses in the government approved market place are usually tasked this I know if pretty much. Those operating in small business stores as well are also tasked too

The government of my country get tax from both big businesses and small businesses. The big businesses pay directly to the tax office while small businesses pay through VAT on every goods they buy and sell but they won't know they pay tax.
Which country are you coming from?

My country's government don't charge tax to small businesses, because they didn't create any employment for majority of the citizens. That made them not to charge small businesses that is simply surviving with the business to endure the current hardship.

Yes, they do collect tax even for small scale enterprises that are not even registered. I seriously frown at it. I see it as a day light extortion. They tell you it's maintenance fee and you can't seem to see what is being maintained.
Well in my country what the term the amount they collect from unregistered small businesses is called juice and they have made it mandatory for all shops to be paying it and if there's any shops that does not agree to pay the shop will be locked down.

You have to pay tax irrespective of business sizes, but if your business is very small government give you a lot of leverage. You will have to pay tax even if you are self employed individual.

When it comes to the issue of task in my country every one is entitled to pay task so far you attained the age as specify by the government this is done for the internal development of the country.

No matter the type of business you are doing in this country as long as it is a business the government will still ask you to pay some amount of money as that and you shouldn't be surprised about it. Because that is their mode of operation.

People operating small businesses don't even need to have their businesses registered to be taxed. The government taxes small businesses here operating in open market places roo

Yes! They charge even those that sell just for family consumption. I see it as pure extortion and nonchalancy. Even business that are not registered pay taxes and if you don't pay, your shop will be locked up or items will be seized. Such audacity!

Yes my government do tax these those small businesses and self-employed individuals running these businesses taxes. They have never been exempted from their tax net

Every organization pays taxes in my location be it small business or large scale business.
Most of this taxes are always for sanitation, that is for the environment being used for the business

In my country, small scale business don't pay direct tax. They only pay levh issue to them by the local government official of their buinsess location. However, if the business is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, then it will be charged by government.
Whether it's tax or levy the fact still remains that small businesses pays a token of money to the government. To me I would see this as very wrong

Most of them are taxed and these taxes can be outrageous when comparing it to the profit they earn thereby making them struggle to make ends meet

The government in my country charges tax on everything! From vat of goods produced to import duties for goods brought into the country to big and small business and even recently, employees tax

Yes my government do charge small scale individual businesses taxes for operating around their designated places. But some of those who do run their small businesses at their houses so not fall under such type of taxes

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds