Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do your government charge self employed individuals operating on small scale business tax??

In my country both the small and medium scale business are both charged tax , but it depends on the location because the one I know about is business in the urban settlement

I can understand that taxation is important to run business. However, in my country people never get any benefit by paying tax. We do not have medical insurance covered by the government tax funds in our country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, they definitely charge businessmen running business on a small scale. This is because the new government in my country is very strict when it comes to taxing people and they have implemented strict rules even during the pandemic.
I'll say such doesn't make sense to charge small businesses tax which are suffering financially just to see their business grow. Here in my country that's the only thing my govt did right, never to charge small businesses.

I'll say such doesn't make sense to charge small businesses tax which are suffering financially just to see their business grow. Here in my country that's the only thing my govt did right, never to charge small businesses.

It is good to hear that your government is helping people. However, this is not the case with my country. They believe that each and every person should be charged regardless of their finacial status.

But there are some sanitation levy that every business that is operating within the town had to pay on a yearly basis. this is a form of indirect tax by the state government of a particular location.
Lol, they do charge such, I do witness such kind of charges as I am operating in my offline business. But at times I don't pay those people put aside to take it cos it's not professional that way.

Different countries have different tax policies. In my country, small business owners pay tax. Although they once proposed tax holiday but indirect taxes were still effected.
Despite not doing anything to help the less privilege, and the less privilege struggled to set up a small business, the government still disturbs them even when they know they are still struggling , and collect tax from them.

The tax that such businesses pay include electricity bills, shop ownership operations permit, these are the major taxes I am familiar with

Lol, they do charge such, I do witness such kind of charges as I am operating in my offline business. But at times I don't pay those people put aside to take it cos it's not professional that way.
Well since it is a small shop they can ask us to pay the sum of 10,000 on yearly basis for the sanitation sanitation and planning something, if you do not pay they will threaten to take products from your shop.

Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??
Be it that you own a big or a small company, it's expected everyone pays tax which is base on the revenue or income you generate. Even individuals who are salary earners must pay tax

Local government doesn't charge small scale businesses tax here in my location, I don't know about other local government or state or countries. But if you carry your goods or products to their market that's when you'll be charged.
Well in my part of the country the local government charges small businesses for juice and some form of taxes so it is quite a pathetic story state yeah but the thing is that at least we can see what they are using the tax money to do.

This is supposed to be the other of the day but then it is not being practiced at all. Everyone who is working and earning money is supposed to pay tax no matter how small

Be it that you own a big or a small company, it's expected everyone pays tax which is base on the revenue or income you generate. Even individuals who are salary earners must pay tax
Salary earners pay tax base on.wjst they are making..they are simply into payroll and the company they are working for must be licensed for such kind of tax deductions to be valid.

I think it's mandatory charging individuals or citizens in the Name of task by government of almost all countries of the world this is done inother to generate internal revenue for the development of the state.

Salary earners pay tax especially the government owned workers. The private workers can be covered by the institution they are working for.

Sorry to say but my country is so corrupt that even if the don't collect task you will see some unknown beggers ganging up to come and ask for your bill

Salary earners pay tax base on.wjst they are making..they are simply into payroll and the company they are working for must be licensed for such kind of tax deductions to be valid.
A small business like a vegetable vendor in the market pays a minimal tax here but sometimes they are exempted depending on their needs. Only a business that requires an official receipt must register with the internal revenue office otherwise you can consider your business as free of tax.

They do here in Nigeria. The thing is everyone does, for instance wen you buy something at the supermarket,on the receipt you'll see VAT which is a form of tax.
Yes my government charge small individuals operating business tax because it is a fundamental right for every citizen of a particular nation to pay tax and they do their best by paying their tax.

Of course they do, our government is changing small scale entrepreneur no matter how small their business is, this is very bad.

Tax is one if the major ways my country funds it's budget so it finds strategies to ensure may people are paying tax, self employed businesses included.

Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??
Paying of text is one thing every citizen must pay, but is not the same all over the world but in my country you pay text for either big or small business. Tax collector are everywhere in the Market to collect tax from every seller

Well in my part of the country the local government charges small businesses for juice and some form of taxes so it is quite a pathetic story state yeah but the thing is that at least we can see what they are using the tax money to do.
It's always the same thing here , local government and state government normally charges small business with a little amount of tax in which they pay just once in a year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds