Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do your government charge self employed individuals operating on small scale business tax??

same here , my country doesn't charge small scale business , I also respect that ,it also helps in development of things in the society , taxation helps in many things
[automerge]1634108434[/automerge]
same here , my country doesn't charge small scale business , I also respect that ,it also helps in development of things in the society , taxation helps in many things

Advertisement Placeholder
Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??
Government levy comes in different forms,and even at that the authorities at the lower level have a way of collecting some form of revenue in the form that they would incorporate small busineses into paying something.

Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??
They tried to implement such act in my area and the result was disastrous,they won't collect tax when you are struggling to survive but when the business begins to boom they will show up.

To be fair to my government the charge everyone tax even the primary school children, the know how to get taxes from everybody that was why VAT is involved in every thing you purchase in nigeria.

Individuals operating small businesses in my country are being charged taxes by the government in my country too like they do for those with big and established businesses. Not all the small business owners running it in their houses are charged

In my country both small businesses and large businesses pay task but not same amount. The small businesses at market places or shops pay daily task and these task collectors claim they remit the money to the government but I can't tell if it's true.

Government levy comes in different forms,and even at that the authorities at the lower level have a way of collecting some form of revenue in the form that they would incorporate small busineses into paying something.
The government knows best how to charge small businesses here in our country indirect tax, even when it isn't made legal. They have bodies set out that always go around taking tax in an unprofessional manner from the small businesses.

Yes, in my country government do charge the small scale business, this has discouraged some sole proprietors due to this problem

It's surely depends on the country, some pay the taxes directly while some pay indirectly but one thing is sure, you pay taxes to the government. But sometimes certain situations may make the government not to collect tax like operating illegally on the road side

The government knows best how to charge small businesses here in our country indirect tax, even when it isn't made legal. They have bodies set out that always go around taking tax in an unprofessional manner from the small businesses.
Even at that there are always a way the government bring up levy inorder to get revenue from small and medium scale busineses.But it also good to help to contribute to the revenus of the govt through legitimate means.

Small businesses in my country pay tax.
I was in my Aunty's tailoring shop one day, when this government agency on tax regulation pulled over, they demanded for her tax, and when she gave excuses, they made away with three of her 6yard- fabric.
I know of a state that has excluded small businesses from tax payment though.

Yes, the government still charges them though it might be an indirect tax, I am saying this concerning my government.

I have never seen the government of my country over taxes for the small scale business which is something that's very bad. They should at least allow these businesses to operate for at 3 years before taxing them.

Yes small businesses are been asked to pay taxes, for of their any other payments doe it's to depend on the local government area the business is located and the laws guiding there

Yes they do. These taxes take several forms like VAT, sanitation and environmental levies, and sometimes development levies.

Each and every country has its own laws. Many people in the United States are required to pay taxes and they must fill the tax form. However, tax is not imposed on people living in many Tier 3 countries. However, sales tax is paid by people and it is mandatory to pay the government.

My country does.
I operate a small business and i pay tax monthly.
I think other small businesses do same.
I know of a state in my country which the governor excluded small businesses from tax payment, they have been so lucky.

My country does.
I operate a small business and i pay tax monthly.
I think other small businesses do same.
I know of a state in my country which the governor excluded small businesses from tax payment, they have been so lucky.
Hmm, I know we are coming from same country. Can you please, tell me the state which you're paying tax for your small business? Here in my state, small businesses doesn't pay tax, provided you aren't operating via government set out marketplace.

The government of my country charges small scale businesses tax, mostly in location existence and other charges. Yes they sure do...

In my home country, self employed individuals and small businesses all need to pay tax. However, the government has set the minimum taxation limit, it does not tax individuals who earn less than $5000.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds