Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do your government charge self employed individuals operating on small scale business tax??

Of course as long as you are operating a business you have to pay in tax. it is from that tax that the government will provide all the amenities in order to facilitate the growth of your business. In some countries the government even give loans to individuals in order to start businesses because when they start making profit they will start paying tax.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually every country has it own policy on the payment of tax. in my country, tax are being paid or collected based on the scale of the business and are paid at the beginning of every year.

The government of my country doesn't care about the well being of the small business , all they need is to make sure the tax is being paid even if you started your business with just $100

Different countries have different tax policies. In my country, small business owners pay tax. Although they once proposed tax holiday but indirect taxes were still effected.
In my country government does not collect tax from the small business but them all pay their tax in normal way, because government know the way of collecting tax from people whenever them want.

Over here no matter the type of business you are operating , you cannot run away from taxation of the government. There is always a way the government will always want to still involved small business in taxs.

The government over here are even trying to make rules that everybody that is operating a business within the country will directly or indirectly pay tax. They are trying to generate more revenue because the government themselves are not capable of managing their resources to create employment to improve the economy of the country.

Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??
I would firstly like to emphasize that one way or another, every individual in a country pays taxes directly or indirectly. With that being said, I do not think the government have enforced the systems in place enough to tax the small scale businesses

Of course as long as you are operating a business you have to pay in tax. it is from that tax that the government will provide all the amenities in order to facilitate the growth of your business. In some countries the government even give loans to individuals in order to start businesses because when they start making profit they will start paying tax.

The system of taxation is quite different in many countries and there are many countries where tax collection is systematic. However, the main issue is that due to corruption, taxation is a complicated process.

The system of taxation is quite different in many countries and there are many countries where tax collection is systematic. However, the main issue is that due to corruption, taxation is a complicated process.
I quite agree with you that the system of taxation in many countries differs. There are so many countries where corruption has actually not allowed people to enjoy what they are paying taxes for.

I would firstly like to emphasize that one way or another, every individual in a country pays taxes directly or indirectly. With that being said, I do not think the government have enforced the systems in place enough to tax the small scale businesses
At some point you need to understand that some certain smaller business organisation are always subjected to payment of due by the local government and the state government at a certain point directly or indirectly. Because of this I believe they do pay.

At some point you need to understand that some certain smaller business organisation are always subjected to payment of due by the local government and the state government at a certain point directly or indirectly. Because of this I believe they do pay.
Ok, I think you may have a point. But I believe then that the local authorities who collect these taxes either indulge in mismanagement of funds or fail to collect these taxes at all because some of these taxes cannot be accounted for in the books of the IRS

Not at all, and I believe doing that in any government is not going to help the economy in the long run.
It can make alot of startups to give up and that would not be good.

Ok, I think you may have a point. But I believe then that the local authorities who collect these taxes either indulge in mismanagement of funds or fail to collect these taxes at all because some of these taxes cannot be accounted for in the books of the IRS
Well , most of them often act based on the laws and orders of the government
They wouldn't just rise on their own and start collecting tax from people unnecessarily without the government having an understanding about it

tax evasion in my country is normal. Though I think there are tax charges for small scale businesses. I doubt if anybody pays. Tax payment only comes into play when seeking a government contract.
That is actually a true fact,but in most cases almost all busineses that are visible do pay one form of tax or the other,they usually come in the formof levy and though they are not clasified as tax,but they contribute somethig to the government coffers.

Every business in the country one way or the other pay tax and the level and the price of the miney you have to pay for then tax depend on the business you are running .

I believe they do because on sometimes in my street, representatives from a particular government agency will visit the small company owners and urge them to pay a specific amount in taxes. Some of it is a town maintenance charge that I've been collecting.

Although the majority of small businesses in this country are exempt from direct taxes imposed by the government, they do pay indirect taxes. Any unregistered businesses, in my opinion, are not subject to direct taxes in this country.

Charging private companies and small scale business owned by individuals in the name of task that is not accountable is one of the best thing my country government is good at,they hardly empower small business but are delligent in charge

Every business in the country one way or the other pay tax and the level and the price of the miney you have to pay for then tax depend on the business you are running .
That is true but I think people that operated the smallest business don't necessarily pay task, they might choose to pay a levy to the local government of their residents.

The government of my country here doesn't care if you are running a big company or you are struggling to survive in your small business , so every business pay tax in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds