Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do your government charge self employed individuals operating on small scale business tax??

It's always the same thing here , local government and state government normally charges small business with a little amount of tax in which they pay just once in a year.
That is true as my local government here are always in the habit of charging small business in various levels of taxes and it is being said that they are obligated to pay these taxes or else the business will be closed down.

Advertisement Placeholder
Paying of text is one thing every citizen must pay, but is not the same all over the world but in my country you pay text for either big or small business. Tax collector are everywhere in the Market to collect tax from every seller
It should be mandatory for every citizens to pay, but in some countries it isn't mandatory for every adult citizens to pay because some countries govt are poor, and not helping out to create more earning ways for the citizens to provided services and earn money to pay up tax.

Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??

Seriously, if it's possible for my country government to suspend all private business from being into existence, I believe that it's something they will be very open to doing and take over their businesses and run it for themselves.

It can be frustrating seeing local government staff manhandling petty traders and small scale businesses on the order of some bigwigs in government all in the name of tax collection. Taxation on this side of the world is a big mess. Double or triple taxation of these small businesses is even more annoying these days.

Seriously, if it's possible for my country government to suspend all private business from being into existence, I believe that it's something they will be very open to doing and take over their businesses and run it for themselves.
But it isn't ideal cos those private businesses or companies are simply looking for their own profit to sustain, since the government isn't creating much employment.

The government in my country charges small scale self employed individuals taxes if they operate such businesses on government approved areas for business. I don't see them charge those whose businesses are at their homes

But it isn't ideal cos those private businesses or companies are simply looking for their own profit to sustain, since the government isn't creating much employment.

Seriously, the real question is whether the government really care about doing what's ideal or what's going to favor them alone and it's very obvious that it's the latter they are after.

Seriously, the real question is whether the government really care about doing what's ideal or what's going to favor them alone and it's very obvious that it's the latter they are after.
It's obvious that the opposite the government of our country is after. They are simply doing what's pleasing to them alone and not the general public.

It's obvious that the opposite the government of our country is after. They are simply doing what's pleasing to them alone and not the general public.
It's a very pathetic state that the government of our country has put us into in fact they are all Hell bent on discouraging young tech startups so we just have to pray that this government is change very soon so that the country can go back to the part of progress.

Seriously, it's something that we have seen happen over and over again with the activities of the government and their policies in the country which is not favorable to a lot of people.

They do here in Nigeria. The thing is everyone does, for instance wen you buy something at the supermarket,on the receipt you'll see VAT which is a form of tax.
Yes everyone in the government pay taxes it is a compulsory Levy that must be paid by every citizen of the Nation irrespective of the kind of business you have.

In my country provided that you are working by it with the government or self-employed you are advised to pay tax to the government and most of them are directly.

Seriously, it's something that we have seen happen over and over again with the activities of the government and their policies in the country which is not favorable to a lot of people.
Yes, that's exactly what's going on in the country. I wonder when their will be good leaders in the country that will clean up the outcry of people on the country caused by bad rulership.
[automerge]1631989292[/automerge]
It's a very pathetic state that the government of our country has put us into in fact they are all Hell bent on discouraging young tech startups so we just have to pray that this government is change very soon so that the country can go back to the part of progress.
They are simply as you described dear, they are he'll bent, they don't listen to instructions from think-thank citizens on how to drive the country forward. We need better government to lift the country up past it's current dreaded situations.

Last edited:
In my country provided that you are working by it with the government or self-employed you are advised to pay tax to the government and most of them are directly.
There is no country of the world that the government will not charge a business one form of tax or the other although it may be a little but the government must tax that business no matter how little it is.

There is no country of the world that the government will not charge a business one form of tax or the other although it may be a little but the government must tax that business no matter how little it is.

Yeah - it's not really a big deal if the government charges are small and commensurate to the kind of business but the major issue is that they over tax those small new businesses. Are they killing them or helping them?

Sincerely my country is a free word tax paying is not really serious,I have never heard of the government of my country getting tax from smay scale businesses that is one of the benefit we get in the country

Yeah - it's not really a big deal if the government charges are small and commensurate to the kind of business but the major issue is that they over tax those small new businesses. Are they killing them or helping them?
For any government that is in the habit of over taxing the small-scale businesses are in the habit of killing of small-scale businesses in the domain and thereby killing the economy all in the guise of getting more taxes.

For any government that is in the habit of over taxing the small-scale businesses are in the habit of killing of small-scale businesses in the domain and thereby killing the economy all in the guise of getting more taxes.

Seriously, there are so many small businesses that have been killed off today by our government as a result of over taxing them when they are supposed to be giving aids.

Seriously, there are so many small businesses that have been killed off today by our government as a result of over taxing them when they are supposed to be giving aids.
The government will be thinking that by taxing more businesses they will have more incomes to execute their multiple capital projects but they do not know that over taxing this businesses are going to kill the business so they have to be able to balance the heart of Passing businesses so that it will not come to the situation of overtaxing businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds