Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do your government charge self employed individuals operating on small scale business tax??

Actually the current policy of government in my country concerning the issue of tax is really becoming so weird simply because both the small scale business are also imposed high tax rate to which it affects there performance and growth.

Advertisement Placeholder
The government in my nation levies taxes on people running tiny enterprises just like it does on people running large, well-established corporations.

yes, they do, as long as the businesses are registered under the C.A.C (Corporate Affairs Commission) of Nigeria, they must pay their tax, except the business is not registered, that is the only way you can be exempted

In my country, small scale business don't pay direct tax. They only pay levh issue to them by the local government official of their buinsess location. However, if the business is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, then it will be charged by government.

Small businesses in my country I even overcharged when it comes to taxes by the government because our government don't really care about the survival of small businesses like they care about their own pocket.

Small businesses in my country I even overcharged when it comes to taxes by the government because our government don't really care about the survival of small businesses like they care about their own pocket.

Well, the government in my country has removed subsidies from many products and they are now charging heavy taxes on products. This is making it impossible for people to survive.

When I take my chickens to sell at the open market, some officials come to meet me to buy tickets for sanitation and security of the market square. But beyond that, no other form of taxation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds