Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do your government charge self employed individuals operating on small scale business tax??

Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??
Here in my country, corruption is on the high side that even done big companies hardly pay tax. Although small business like retail business don't pay tax.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, small scale business don't pay direct tax. They only pay levh issue to them by the local government official of their buinsess location. However, if the business is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, then it will be charged by government.

The government of each and every country is different. Our country made the life of people much difficult before the pandemic. They were imposing heavy taxes before the pandemic and no one was exempted from taxation. Pandemic forced the goverment to become lenient when it comes to taxing people.

Tax is generally known as a compulsory Levy imposed by government on her citizens to enable her provide essential services. Small firms pays tax as well but most evades it

In my country, the government as no direction and are very clueless. They don't provide jobs for graduates. The few innovative graduate like me, who struggled to put 2 or more business in place to employ people would still be charged outrageous taxes. Sometimes I do engage in a fight with them.

We all pày tax either directly or indirectly. It is mandatory for big and registered businesses but small businesses may not pay until registered. However, you pay tax on every other thing even on transactions in banks and stores.

Here in my country, corruption is on the high side that even done big companies hardly pay tax. Although small business like retail business don't pay tax.
Lol, even the big companies are corrupt too. The only thing is that, the government isn't trying to put things in order that's why the system is corrupt.

Government charges tax on everybody no matter what you sell. Just that the tax will not be too much on small business sellers.

I believe all government of all countries do charge their citizens tax either small scale business operation and even larger investments operation that's is because of the internal development and maintenance of security services. so to me it's all over the globe.

Provided that you have a physical shop or and office then it is expected that you are going to pay tax to the local government and they sometimes come themselves to collect it.

Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??
Well the Nigerian government actually charges small scale businesses that but it's not actually the federal Government because the federal Government actually charges bigger companies US but as for small-scale businesses it is just local government system for dues.

Well the Nigerian government actually charges small scale businesses that but it's not actually the federal Government because the federal Government actually charges bigger companies US but as for small-scale businesses it is just local government system for dues.
Yeah, the local government are the bodies that takes tax from the mini businesses in order to generate revenue. But it happens only when you're operating in a market set up by the local government.

It is true that in my country, government don't charged small scale business tax. But in my are the small scale business that are in some markets are paying tax

Government doesn't charge tax to small businesses they charge tax to businesses that are lucrative or the ones that operate within their marketplace.

Government doesn't charge tax to small businesses they charge tax to businesses that are lucrative or the ones that operate within their marketplace.
But there are some sanitation levy that every business that is operating within the town had to pay on a yearly basis. this is a form of indirect tax by the state government of a particular location.

Small businesses operating in market stores in the public are charged for tax by the market authorities monthly. For this running something small around their houses, no such taxes is applied to them or their business

Yeah, the local government are the bodies that takes tax from the mini businesses in order to generate revenue. But it happens only when you're operating in a market set up by the local government.
Oh I never knew that it is only when you are operating in a market that was set up by the local government that will mandate them to be collecting dues and taxes from you I just thought that it is only does local government just meant to collect the cash from you simply because you are in that local government.

Oh I never knew that it is only when you are operating in a market that was set up by the local government that will mandate them to be collecting dues and taxes from you I just thought that it is only does local government just meant to collect the cash from you simply because you are in that local government.
Local government doesn't charge small scale businesses tax here in my location, I don't know about other local government or state or countries. But if you carry your goods or products to their market that's when you'll be charged.

Yes, they definitely charge businessmen running business on a small scale. This is because the new government in my country is very strict when it comes to taxing people and they have implemented strict rules even during the pandemic.

In my country both the small and medium scale business are both charged tax , but it depends on the location because the one I know about is business in the urban settlement

Definitely its first most if not all the countries of the world charges it citizens for tax either business owner, small scale business or large scale business investment this are done in other to generate internal revenue that will be used to fund project with the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds