Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do your government charge self employed individuals operating on small scale business tax??

I do not think so. But I know one thing for sure, whether directly or indirectly, we all pay tax. Government are supposed to allow small businesses grow to a large extent before proceeding to bill them for tax.
Tax are gotten from profit of a business and as such companies should be allowed to make reasonable profit before paying tax
But whether they pay directly or not,the fact still remains that most government have a way of taxing business.It depens on some government though,some don't bother to tax small business in some countries while in some countries they can do that in form of levy.
[automerge]1628454233[/automerge]
I do not think so. But I know one thing for sure, whether directly or indirectly, we all pay tax. Government are supposed to allow small businesses grow to a large extent before proceeding to bill them for tax.
Tax are gotten from profit of a business and as such companies should be allowed to make reasonable profit before paying tax
But whether they pay directly or not,the fact still remains that most government have a way of taxing business.It depens on some government though,some don't bother to tax small business in some countries while in some countries they can do that in form of levy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??
Exactly as you said. In my country, small businesses rarely pay taxes. If they do, they pay little amount of money as taxes. It could be in form of tickets.

The new tax law expects that all forms of business that transacts in the country must register within the first year and pay tax or face the consequences.

Only if they have their tax identification number(TIN). If they don't, I don't see how they are charged on their businesses. Some registered companies are even boycotting these taxes because it is too much. It does not help small scale businesses

Exactly as you said. In my country, small businesses rarely pay taxes. If they do, they pay little amount of money as taxes. It could be in form of tickets.
Yes, they pay it in the firm of tickets dear. They aren't subjected to paying higher amount of tax like those lucrative businesses do pay.

I think the tax is every on the small-scale business in my country because the big companies know how to manipulate the system to their advantage is because they have money to run things.

Small scale businesses are not exempted from paying tax to the government. What the government can only do is to give them tax holiday or some kind of waiver may be to import critical raw materials if the government so desire.

Small-scale business has the most taxed in my country because different government agency usually threatened to close up their business if they refuse to pay.

No! Small businesses in my country do not have any involvement with task. Only medium scale and large businesses have such issues. And most of them avoid tax.

I Think every business that exist in a country is liable of paying taxation. The only difference is that the tax is weighted based on the size of the business.

My country generates tax majorly by VAT and taxing the larger corporations. This is because of a poor database, even some registered small businesses don't pay tax and this has led to a lot of borrowing leading to more debt

Every country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

How do you own government act when it comes to taking taxes from mini/large businesses??

I don't really want to bash my country but I have no choice the truth must be said,the government of my country are so backward thinking and the youths are not helping matters because they keep voting these clueless leaders in,they tax small businesses heavily and waive tarriff for bigger corporations

tax obligation dodging in my nation is actually typical. However I believe certainly there certainly are actually tax obligation fees for little range companies. I question if anyone pays. Tax obligation resettlement just enters participate in when looking for a federal government agreement.

I don't really want to bash my country but I have no choice the truth must be said,the government of my country are so backward thinking and the youths are not helping matters because they keep voting these clueless leaders in,they tax small businesses heavily and waive tarriff for bigger corporations
It's a pity to have such kind of leaders making pointless and lawless decisions all the time, affecting mini businesses when comes to tax payment.

It's a pity to have such kind of leaders making pointless and lawless decisions all the time, affecting mini businesses when comes to tax payment.
Small businesses here are free of tax unless they need an official receipt. They need to register the business and pay tax before they can be issued the receipt booklets.

Yes my government do charge small businesses down form of taxes too sometimes. But not all small businesses. For instance someone running a small shop by his house isn't taxed that I've ever seen before

So far you are operating a business here whether big business or small business, the government will definitely charge you for the business you are operating and get tax from you

A,mEvery country have their way of charging taxes to individuals, companies and businesses in their respective demographic. I respect every bit of their decisions concerning tax, cos they generate revenue income through it. It helps improve the economy when add up with other income generated services. My country charges businesses that operates on a high level, tax. But small scale or mini businesses doesn't contribute to the tax levy. They will only enroll into the tax payment if their business becomes a registered and licensed one under the federal or state government bureau.

In my own country every adults that earns anything are mandate to pay tax. Although people evade tax a lot and most tax collected are looted at the root level b4 getting to the government purse

Here in the country I'm from the government doesn't charge taxes for the individual or for small scale business when the are making minimum wages.As long as the person or the person earns more than 3000$ per annum those ones pays the Tax.

Every country set up a way of collecting tax which differ from some other countries,yes they do but not directly,what they do is they collect taxes like environmental taxes which is used to dispose waste and pay people who clean the environment

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds