Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

Capital yes, whatsapp will soon overtake other social media platforms in terms of marketing. The privacy policy an whatapp is superb and people like me preferred Marketing through whatsapp to any other channels.

Advertisement Placeholder
The average SMS text has a 98% open rate. That makes WhatsApp the most engaging marketing channel on the planet. We're talking about a platform that is literally taking the world by storm. A high-reach, high-engagement platform that hit 450 million monthly active users faster than any company in existence.

This may not be very effective when it comes to WhatsApp advertising. As we all know what a chat app is where your phone number is your ID number. So whatsapp can be useful for remarketing or users you already know. WhatsApp is an app that is not advertising, so if you are considering placing your ads on WhatsApp, it is a really bad idea. Whatsapp helps you with remarketing or customers you already know. You can send updates about your product or service, but you will not be able to measure results.

Whatsapp is already being being used greatly for business. The question is will other apps catch up with it. I don't like going through the status of people again because of the unsolicited commercials all the time. A good majority of my contacts use it for is solely for business

As it stands WhatsApp is gaining popularity as regards a good marketing platform. Alot of business owners use WhatsApp status as their broadcast system and it really go a long way to assist them market and advertise their products massively. I think what'sapp will be the next big thing as regards social media marketing.

WhatsApp is a very good social media but I do not think because of its model, you can use it to market goods and services. The best thing is to use it for chatting and receiving of orders.

WhatsApp can become one of the mostimportant marketing channels." Even though the app is the most popularglobal mobile messaging service, WhatsApp commonly isn't known as a tool for businesses. For instance, just over 7% of marketers use WhatsApp for business.

To me WhatsApp is not good for marketing but if I'm to choose between or other social media I'll go for either Facebook or Instagram because they are one of the best social media you can get for your marketing, it might be difficult for you to get a large number of people's number for you to add them in your marketing page on WhatsApp,but on Facebook they can actually join your page just like that.

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
WhatsApp have always been a great place to promote and do business as well, because you could upload most of the products on your statues for everyone on your contact to see and lastly WhatsApp made another WhatsApp which is the one for business tho.

It could be very possible but in my opinion no.Facebook has almost the same abillities with whats up so i think we won't need wats up.Also is not something new so that wats up has not used for online marketing until now it means a lot

WhatsApp have always been a great place to promote and do business as well, because you could upload most of the products on your statues for everyone on your contact to see and lastly WhatsApp made another WhatsApp which is the one for business tho.
It is a good thing to update your status in order to advertise the products that you are selling however at the same time you have to remember that WhatsApp is limited to the contacts that you have. Therefore you can only advertise with people that you have previously been acquainted with.

Yes it can be a good marketing platform but depending on how you utilize or used it effectively and in the right and appropriate manner for the set purpose. ot has been an influential social media platforms which helped in so many ways of promoting business.

Of course people are already using WhatsApp to promote their products and services. I have a friend who has an offline business, can uses his WhatsApp status to promote it.

I personally think that whatsapp application will become a popular online medium for marketing and it's already in the process because i get some marketing advertisements via my whatsapp.

Most of the businesses you see offline today, create WhatsApp groups, connect their customers, and urge them invite their friends in order to advertise what he or she deal on, and they gain sales from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds