Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

we're beginning to see the advent of Whatsapp taking over email lists. Same for facebook friends and messenger too. People are beginning to see that these social media contacts should be used instead to save clients numbers instead of just whiling away time

Advertisement Placeholder
Aside twitter WhatsApp have really shown progress as a lot of vendors use views from WhatsApp status to determine and know the kind of product clients are Keen to.

Aside twitter WhatsApp have really shown progress as a lot of vendors use views from WhatsApp status to determine and know the kind of product clients are Keen to.
Whatsapp business applications have seen a massive rise and the one thing that is great about them as well is that you can even include the catalogue for your business which is great in letting people know your products.

Whatsapp business applications have seen a massive rise and the one thing that is great about them as well is that you can even include the catalogue for your business which is great in letting people know your products.
At the moment,i have pushed all my focus from twitter to whatsapp, the advantage of using whatsapp is that it gives you a closer proximity to your clients.

That's actually the bone of contention here. Facebook would pick data from what you want and share it with companies that can provide those kind of services. They might include Facebook ads in future if they deem it fit that this would be profitable.

That's true, you have heard about business Whatsapp right? With the introduction of this, Whatsapp has taken it to another level, Whatsapp business is more like your personal online store, where others can see your email, store locations, and even samples of your goods, not to mention some other features.

That's actually the bone of contention here. Facebook would pick data from what you want and share it with companies that can provide those kind of services. They might include Facebook ads in future if they deem it fit that this would be profitable.
The thing with this sharing of data i think that it invades teh privacy of the person because i still feel that people should have the choice or the option on which data they want to share and which they do not.

WhatsApp is a good marketing tools and majority of entrepreneur and making use of it. I know someone who organised a seminar using WhatsApp regularly and he's making a lot of money doing this.

Whatsapp is indeed being used for marketing in my country. However, traditional SMS marketing is still much more popular. I receive text messages of various companies every day on my phone. This is not something that happens when I use Whatsapp.

Whatsapp is indeed being used for marketing in my country. However, traditional SMS marketing is still much more popular. I receive text messages of various companies every day on my phone. This is not something that happens when I use Whatsapp.
That is true and i do tend to get that as well and i find that those messages are very irritating because they always tend to come to me when i am in a meeting or something like that.

That is true and i do tend to get that as well and i find that those messages are very irritating because they always tend to come to me when i am in a meeting or something like that.

Some internet marketers could still use Whatsapp after they collect data from many mobile networking companies. However, they do not do that because Whatsapp might have prohibited SMS spamming in their terms of service. Otherwise, even Whatsapp would have been used for such Spamming purposes.

Some internet marketers could still use Whatsapp after they collect data from many mobile networking companies. However, they do not do that because Whatsapp might have prohibited SMS spamming in their terms of service. Otherwise, even Whatsapp would have been used for such Spamming purposes.
I don't think that this is the case when it comes to whatsapp because if you are having someone's information then you should be able to message then via end to end encryption and so they can't track that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds