Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
I have been using whatsapp as a means of advertising my products online and i have been getting a good feed back, since whatsapp is owned by Facebook, I beleive there's a possibility that whatsapp too will be some of the advertising sites in the future,

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not just about what I think, the fact is that it is becoming of more use on a daily basis for business than I use to know now. So yes it is of more value now than ever before

I have been using whatsapp as a means of advertising my products online and i have been getting a good feed back, since whatsapp is owned by Facebook, I beleive there's a possibility that whatsapp too will be some of the advertising sites in the future,
This is a very good point and WhatsApp and Facebook working together would be a great way in order for people to try and branch out in their business. However I think people might be concerned about the privacy issues if these two social media are linked.

For me it is not to be honest as it will your direct traffic and only people whom you know in your life means their is less chance them to stay on your landing page and make any purchase.

For me it is not to be honest as it will your direct traffic and only people whom you know in your life means their is less chance them to stay on your landing page and make any purchase.
This is the concern that I have when it comes to marketing your business on social media platforms such as WhatsApp. Whereas on Facebook you are able to develop a business page and invite members to also advertise that page for you as well so it will get a lot more traffic.

I think that whatsapp has returned to its normal privacy policy so users can continue to enjoy the services of whatsapp without having the fear of information leak.

I certainly do believe that Whatsapp will be used for marketing just like some apps like messenger is being used for marketing and I can already see many ads in the messenger chat. Whatsapp might be using similar or a different strategy to advertise products sooner.

Currently, watsapp is already being used alot for advertising goods and services. We see alot od watsapp channels or tv that render different kinds of services to their viewers and even help advertise products

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
Whatsapp has been used for marketing purposes and people have been advertising their products on whatsapp, and whatsapp also have a business account you can open if you have a business.

I know that a lot of people use WhatsApp to market their products. A lot of people utilise WhatsApp and they make a lot of money from it.

With the introduction of WhatsApp ads I think it will be mostly used for marketing. WhatsApp has a feature that will make alot of businesses grow if ads are introduced.

Its gradually becoming that way and with time I'm sure it could be used like the social media platforms too but although there might be limitations but I see it being used for marketing

Whatsapp has been used for marketing purposes and people have been advertising their products on whatsapp, and whatsapp also have a business account you can open if you have a business.
The business account has become increasingly prominent over the last few months because of the fact that WhatsApp is now partnering well with the Facebook application and therefore people can use it to review the service of their business.

The business account has become increasingly prominent over the last few months because of the fact that WhatsApp is now partnering well with the Facebook application and therefore people can use it to review the service of their business.
Many people has been using the whatsapp business account to advertise their various business online and you can even link it to Facebook directly , whatsapp is becoming more useful.

Currently, watsapp is already being used alot for advertising goods and services. We see alot od watsapp channels or tv that render different kinds of services to their viewers and even help advertise products

Unfortunately, Whatsapp is not being used for marketing in my country. I am not able to see any advertisements on Whatsapp as I see on messenger app. However, people in my country do tend to market their products through SMS marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds