Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

Yes because WhatsApp is been using for lot of things now and people are considering it to open there business and advertising there goods on WhatsApp

Advertisement Placeholder
WhatsApp is a very good platform for marketing. Just like Facebook, a very social site filled with billions of people so is WhatsApp filled with billions of people as well, it'll make a great means of marketing.

WhatsApp is increasingly becoming very useful for adverts and digital marketing nowadays. The WhatsApp business application comes with features that allows you upload the images of your product. And I've seen WhatsApp TV with over 12000 contact which can give you a considerable number of views.
What is WhatsApp TV? This is the first that I have heard of this feature. From the name of it I am guessing that is sounds very similar in nature to IGTV that they have on Instagram however I have not seen this feature at any point in the WhatsApp version that I am using nor have I heard about it as well. So can you please elaborate a bit more on this feature and what the purpose of it is.

Yes WhatsApp can be used for marketing we all have seen the features, alot of people are already using it to promote their business through status post, and the WhatsApp business app is also meant for business and marketing promotion, and it can also be used in modern market of today efficiently
[automerge]1611529132[/automerge]

With the world going global, do you think there is any business that can't be marketed on WhatsApp, people are now clinged to the app and every average mAn or women visit their WhatsApp status everyday so business that are marketed WhatsApp has the tendency to boom
Yesi strongly believe it will, that is why we have WhatsApp business, WhatsApp will be good for business because it will create avenue for 24/7 customer - seller relationship, and using the status portal for advertising helps to cut cost of advertising your business on advertising firms

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
Yes i am sure that whatsapp will become a more known medium for promoting and doing affliate marketing Becuase nowadays everyone have cell phoned with a whatsapp application install in it. So it is easily available to people in any country of the world. So i think it is more profitable and acessible for people doing affliate marketing near future.

Well Base on my research; The average SMS text has a 98% open rate. That makes whatsapp the most engaging marketing channel on the planet. We're talking about a platform that is literally taking the world by storm. A high reach, high engagement platform that hit 350 million monthly active users faster than any company in existence.
So WhatsApp can be use for marketing and will be very effective.

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
The best feature of WhatsApp is WhatsApp status.
many people even who did not know a little thing about English can use WhatsApp to you to its user friendly interface and also everyone is interested to see status of their beloved ones on WhatsApp.
We can say this is the advantage we can promote our product on WhatsApp status

It has been and will still be. You know that it has been merged with Facebook, and so it will be more easy to use the necessary tools it provides to advertise your products. WhatsApp will definitely be useful for advertisement and the likes.

FB is used regularly but after WhatsApp, everyone is on YouTube. They make group on WhatsApp fir every purpose. It is famous plateform at everything we make group for fun education also. So this WhatsApp is gonna use in every field. So You are absolutely right.

Yes , it is possible that WhatsApp become more useful for the purpose of marketing by different groups or sharing links on it by status because its use is easy way as compared to other social media and almost everyone used this application in their mobile phone or pc.

FB is used regularly but after WhatsApp, everyone is on YouTube. They make group on WhatsApp fir every purpose. It is famous plateform at everything we make group for fun education also. So this WhatsApp is gonna use in every field. So You are absolutely right.
WhatsApp groups have become especially important and have become especially prominent as well. Especially with the new way that WhatsApp groups are created you do not have to have everyone as a contact on your phone in order to create a WhatsApp group. Instead, you can send out a link or post a link on a social Media platforms, and anyone that accesses that link will be able to join the WhatsApp group. So this provides you with a great opportunity to connect without the people and in turn promote your business.

Yes am sure whatsapp will bacome more useful for marketing purposes. Its already the most usable application for marketing and other business purposes reason is that people are relying on this application much. Because its quite easy to use even an uneducated person can also use this application very easily because sending or receiving messages photos videos are quite simple. There is no privacy issues in this application yet end to rnd encryption is there in this application thats why we can say that whatsapp will bacome more useful for marketing bu using whatsapp we don't need to hire sales man for marketing just send products to customers directly through whatsapp it will be good profitable thing.

Two years ago it was all about just chat and people didn't see the window of opportunity. Fast forward today there is are countless whatapp TV dropping premium content. They do this to gain crowd and have thousands of followers so they can post paid adverts.

Yes it is very much possible in the near future, specially with the rapid increase of user in WhatsApp I see no problem in using it to have marketing . Since it is very easy to use and free of cost, actually these days there are already marketing I have seen that was done on WhatsApp and maybe it's a good start to think with.

Yes WhatsApp is capable of dislodging the traditional methods of affiliate marketing which is through blogs and site. There are some people with WhatsApp TV with subscription of upto 10,000 members, such kind of people can even generate more traffic than the normal blogs

No, I don't think WhatsApp will be more used for marketing because of it's limited socal range.

WhatsApp is only limited to the contact on your phone, you can't reach that coverage you sort through WhatsApp, social platform like Twitter, Facebook and co are a better option, except WhatsApp introduce a forum where this could be sorted

It is viable advert platform, but with this their new policy that a lot consider as privacy intrusion, its cast a bit of shadow over it advert potential now

With whatsapp broadcast. You could send images, videos and audio to large groups of audience. People can easily interact with you through image advert or if you send them a video or audio file. Although, the number of people you are to send a broadcast message to have been greatly reduced in order to curb the spread of bad new and wrong information due to the corona virus outbreak. But am positive that new features will be improved on whatsapp soon.

Definitely the WhatsApp is also a wide market place already and I think it's gonna keep going on that way until people find a more stress free and easy way to create awareness for their products. Although, the con of using WhatsApp for awareness is limited to the contacts you have unlike other social media platform, still, people find it easy to use. So it will always prove good for this purpose.

Whatsapp could be used for marketing just like discord could. Personally I've been using discord for the longest time and it's helped me get users on my website, a lot better then any other chat app could. The fact that there are servers is the main reason. Though I will say that chat apps such as whatsapp if you are using it enough could possibly do the exact same thing and have the exact same effect.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds