Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

People market more when they have a large contact thereby letting them reach a large crowd of people. FB is used regularly but after WhatsApp, everyone is on YouTube. They make group on WhatsApp fir every purpose. It is famous plateform at everything we make group for fun education also. Whatsapp is a very good platform only its policies are becoming way too much

Advertisement Placeholder
The average SMS text has a 98% open rate. That makes WhatsApp the most engaging marketing channel on the planet. We're talking about a platform that is literally taking the world by storm.

Yes whatsapp can be used for promotion and development of business to joining the different groups. But it also depend on your conact list.
But my openion is that facebook is more useful than wahtsapp for promotion of business

Yes it is the best way of advertising on whatsapp. Because many people used whatsapp. So they advertise their product on whatsapp status and share in whatsapp groups. Social media play a vital role to run any business. People used this way for the success of their business. Its very helpful for us . Social media are fast growing platform.

I doubt WhatsApp will be more used for marketing considering some factors like, status is limited to those who have your contact saved, groups containing max of 257 participants and lots more, tho running paid advert programs helps people run WhatsApp marketing but it's also limited when compared to other social media platform.

To start engaging with people, you need to have them add your number to their phone's contact list. WhatsApp does provide a way to add a click-to-chat link to your website, email signature, or social media pages that makes it easy for people to start a conversation with your brand

Whatsap has become a marketing tool already. Many people advertise daily on whatsap status. And thank to the owner of whatsap that sees this and try to create whatsap business where it is very easy for business owners to market their products.

I don't think so, WhatsApp was created basically for communication, it is limited in terms of advert purposes, the people that get to see your post are only those who have your contact, joining of groups will also not be very effective because the amount of people in a group is limited.

truely most people do use whatsap for marketing their goods but to me that doesn't make whatsap the best platform for marketing I think instagram is the best platform for marketing And to create awareness

Whatsapp being used for marketing depends on the scale of business, if it's a small scale business it's OKay, but if it's a large scale business whatsapp can't be used but other social media platform like facebook can be used.

I have a WhatsApp but I don't think it's really famous for a messaging app. All i see that's using it was those people on Facebook that was trying to scam people and wanted to be contacted in their WhatsApp. Well i guess it can be the next big thing for affiliate marketing in the future.
I do think WhatsApp has already been used for marketing products and services and it will continue to be useful for marketing as long the app remains accessable to people. Lots of people use their status to display what they into and through that, many people patronize them.

Whatsapp has won alot of people's heart with the way the features are,they are easy to operate,As a businessman or business woman you can advertise your business by posting whatever you are selling on your status online for your friends to see,all tell your friends to repost it for you

Yes WhatsApp can be used for marketing we all have seen the features, alot of people are already using it to promote their business through status post, and the WhatsApp business app is also meant for business and marketing promotion, and it can also be used in modern market of today efficiently
[automerge]1611529132[/automerge]
Whatsapp being used for marketing depends on the scale of business, if it's a small scale business it's OKay, but if it's a large scale business whatsapp can't be used but other social media platform like facebook can be used.
With the world going global, do you think there is any business that can't be marketed on WhatsApp, people are now clinged to the app and every average mAn or women visit their WhatsApp status everyday so business that are marketed WhatsApp has the tendency to boom

I do think WhatsApp has already been used for marketing products and services and it will continue to be useful for marketing as long the app remains accessable to people. Lots of people use their status to display what they into and through that, many people patronize them.
That's good, maybe i will get to use it in the near future for affiliate marketing. It would probably be helpful when i get to know how to use it.
I don't think so, WhatsApp was created basically for communication, it is limited in terms of advert purposes, the people that get to see your post are only those who have your contact, joining of groups will also not be very effective because the amount of people in a group is limited.
So WhatsApp is just basically a messager/telegram but very limited.. i see now im not sure on how can someone will use this for affiliate will probably need to talk to people one by one

People are able to use their status messages as a way for them to market or to get out there for their business or their product. However, the current point in time it seems that businesses are not able to do that and that I think is the most important thing in order for them to monetize this platform. Based on the new terms and conditions it seems that WhatsApp will be collecting much more information from its users and I think that this will be able to result in targeted advertising. At this point however I am not sure how it will be implemented because WhatsApp generally does not have advertisements within their chat interface. It will be interesting to see though.

There are many people currently use of whtsappp .there are new term not accept able of whtsapp so loss of whtssappp many people unistalled whtsappp software whtspp easy contact and clearly deliver to picture video and chat audio calling video calling and most important thing all privacy is sittng i m
Brother i dont think that these factors have any use with whatsapp business protocols because , initailly many people use whatsapp for private messages and i have seen marketing groups but they are not so effective . so, all these features are only good for person to person messages.

yes, there are many people who are using social sites for marketing in an efficient way. the WhatsUp business is also easy to use due to its terms and conditions and it has a strong marketing tool.

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
WhatsApp is increasingly becoming very useful for adverts and digital marketing nowadays. The WhatsApp business application comes with features that allows you upload the images of your product. And I've seen WhatsApp TV with over 12000 contact which can give you a considerable number of views.

Sincerely whatsapp is one of the best and most frequently used social medium, the only restrictions that will make whatsapp not to be used for marketing is that you can only assess your contact and the number of people in a group it's

Whatsapp can be effective for marketing. I do have someone that leverage the platform to promote his business. Whatsapp work but those who acquired the knowledge of monetizing it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds