Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

Facebook ads are more famous than WhatsApp.WhatsApp has only two advertising features. The first is Group G's capacity is only 257 and the second is to send people to the inbox.No one can create a big group on WhatsApp, many people have thousands of customers, they can't advertise all in one place, so they have to create more groups.While there is no limit on Facebook, millions of people can be grouped together
The limit on the number of group on whatsapp is really a limit to their website which is why I think it is important for those who wish to use WhatsApp to use WhatsApp business for higher status viewers

Advertisement Placeholder
Many people has been using the whatsapp business account to advertise their various business online and you can even link it to Facebook directly , whatsapp is becoming more useful.
WhatsApp has definitely increased in terms of its usability because of the fact that they are now owned by the Facebook company. If however they were independent it would be very difficult in order to use this platform as an advertising Media.

It wil be a very good idea from whatsap,as it would help to target prospectie customers.But the disadvantage there is that the capacity of whatsap is very limited and your reach will be limited to your contact on your list and this most people might not like.

wh

WhatsApp is very easy to use and can be accessed by everyone so it is also more useful for marketing. many people earn with this.
Whatsapp actually does have its restrictions and cannot necessarily be accessed by everyone. For example if you look at china, the use of this platform is not allowed and is forbidden.

Since whatsapp has been bought over by Facebook , it has become more useful and independent than it was before, many people are now using whatsapp as a means of advertising their product and services.

The business account has become increasingly prominent over the last few months because of the fact that WhatsApp is now partnering well with the Facebook application and therefore people can use it to review the service of their business.

Does Whatsapp also provide business account to its users? I never heard of anything like that. Can you please provide more information about it? Do we have to pay when it comes to getting a business account? If yes, then can you tell me how much does it cost?

Yes why not. I do believe that whatsapp is a good platform to do business and all because of its user friendly interface which would be very okay. Whatsapp is a very good platform only its policies are becoming way too much
WhatsApp is one of the best social media to do business because it is very user-friendly, it is a good platform to earn and for marketing.it is the more profitable site for marketing I think.

WhatsApp is a social media platforms and it has become more influential this day because of it wide range of acceptance among a good number of people. so it can definitely be use for business that is through advertisement of market products on ot platform.

Yeah definitely we can hope for it soon alot might happen soon . WhatsApp might actually begin to bring in more features that allows marketing advertising and trading.

WhatsApp is a social media platforms and it has become more influential this day because of it wide range of acceptance among a good number of people. so it can definitely be use for business that is through advertisement of market products on ot platform.
Personally I believe that the social media chat messenger is now one of the biggest platforms used in all manner of business all over the world. It's only China 🇨🇳 that makes use of Wechat more.

Does Whatsapp also provide business account to its users? I never heard of anything like that. Can you please provide more information about it? Do we have to pay when it comes to getting a business account? If yes, then can you tell me how much does it cost?
Yes there is a business account with WhatsApp and this is in a separate application which is known as WhatsApp business which businesses make use of as it has slightly different features than you would see in the normal application. It is a free download.

With the use of WhatsApp this days, one can actually send out a buisness broadcast to all the people in his contact. This makes marketing of your product or services more efficient and easy

With the use of WhatsApp this days, one can actually send out a buisness broadcast to all the people in his contact. This makes marketing of your product or services more efficient and easy
exactly it's all about knowing how to exploit the chat messenger then you can get the best out of it when it comes to using it to Market your business product and services and as well conduct sales online.

Yes there is a business account with WhatsApp and this is in a separate application which is known as WhatsApp business which businesses make use of as it has slightly different features than you would see in the normal application. It is a free download.

Well, I never heard about it. People in my country use Whatsapp but I am not sure if people also use Whatsapp business application. Perhaps I might give it a try. How different is it from the regular Whatsapp application?

Well, I never heard about it. People in my country use Whatsapp but I am not sure if people also use Whatsapp business application. Perhaps I might give it a try. How different is it from the regular Whatsapp application?
The actual functionality is pretty much teh same however you have room to put in your website and your email and all of that information so that people can easily link the two together.

When you make a broadcast through your WhatsApp everyone in your contacts book on your android device or iOS phone gets that broadcast instantly. This can be a very powerful tool for marketing

When you make a broadcast through your WhatsApp everyone in your contacts book on your android device or iOS phone gets that broadcast instantly. This can be a very powerful tool for marketing
This is a powerful tool, however you have to know who you are marketing to as well. Some people will not be very receptive to that and therefore it may not be useful as all these people will be those that you know and could market to directly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds