Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

The actual functionality is pretty much teh same however you have room to put in your website and your email and all of that information so that people can easily link the two together.

I have never used it so I am not sure if Whatsapp uses the same advertising techniques as messenger does. In the messenger app, you can see ads of different brands alongside your chat list. This is a great advertising technique and I believe it works well. Does Whatsapp business app uses the same technique as messenger?

Advertisement Placeholder
Whatsapp has over a billion monthly active users. These users are not only the common people, among these users, there are also a lot of users using whatsapp as marketing platform.

I cannot say anything about whatsapp because I am not a fan of whatsapp and I have never used whatsapp for any kind of business promotion. But what I know is it is very popular

Well, this was expected since WhatsApp is now owned by Facebook. I do not like those terms at all but what can be done except uninstalling the app which is not an option for me.

I will just stick with Whattsapp Never Gonna change to other
I trust the App alot For Shating Confidential Matters About Business

WhatsApp was created only and tailored to messaging between contacts and as such it would not be a tool for marketing because it has small potential reach.

Facebook ads are more famous than WhatsApp.WhatsApp has only two advertising features. The first is Group G's capacity is only 257 and the second is to send people to the inbox.No one can create a big group on WhatsApp, many people have thousands of customers, they can't advertise all in one place, so they have to create more groups.While there is no limit on Facebook, millions of people can be grouped together
Reason most people don't use whatsapp in their business group is the limitation of its carrying capacity,because customers is the essence here compared to facebook which has larger accomodating space.

For WhatsApp to be more used for business marketing they will need to add or improve the functions that WhatsApp performs. WhatsApp status video will need to be improved to to normal video and the numbers of members WhatsApp could take will need to be increased above 250.

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
I think watsapp is already a ground for affiliate marketers and it is surely going to get better in coming months.

Of course Whatsapp is becoming more important especially for those who can't afford e-mailing services. You can post ads on facebook and redirect them to your Whatsapp. I'm planning on learning this to get more sales for my women's accessories

I think it still depend on the type of marketing we are talking about here. For product or service that can be available world wide , then WhatsApp is not quite good for it as it is not available world wide.

I think watsapp is already a ground for affiliate marketers and it is surely going to get better in coming months.

As far as I know I'm sure that WhatsApp as a social Media platform is being very effective for selling off someone's products and services but it can't be more effective in products and services advertising.

Affiliate marketing using WhatsApp can be a good idea when you are just starting out however this is not a great way to go about this marketing. The reason that I am saying this is that whilst in the beginning you can market the product to friends and family who you are in contact with, this will rapidly be exhausted, and then you have to reach a new customer base. When you are suing WhatsApp you are limited to only your contacts and are unable to contact anyone that is outside your personal group of friends, family and acquaintances.

Facebook ads are more famous than WhatsApp.WhatsApp has only two advertising features. The first is Group G's capacity is only 257 and the second is to send people to the inbox.No one can create a big group on WhatsApp, many people have thousands of customers, they can't advertise all in one place, so they have to create more groups.While there is no limit on Facebook, millions of people can be grouped together
The social media space has over time been largelly been used to the maximum to create awareness and promote business,and this process has to do with wide audience,and this is where whatsapp has some deficiency.Their capacity is very low compared to most platform.

Yeah it will be with time because of the number of people on WhatsApp the only problem is you must have someone number before he can see you.

Majority of numbers on WhatsApp are now registering on WhatsApp business, I guess many people want to start with the familiar social media to groom their business

Majority of numbers on WhatsApp are now registering on WhatsApp business, I guess many people want to start with the familiar social media to groom their business
WhatsApp have been really helpful as you can easily chat ,send messages and others ,so the intiative they are adopting of using Whatsapp for business is beneficial

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds