Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

I am not rally surprised about this new proposed development for WhatsApp given the fact that it is owned by thseame person as facebook. They are both connected since you can also share your WhatsApp on facebook if you choose to. I think it is an ideal platform for marketing.
Exactly. I just recently found out that you can link your WhatsApp to your Facebook page and get contacted directly from users on Facebook to your WhatsApp.
So, it's no longer restricted to only your saved contacts but the whole users on Facebook.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really believe that WhatsApp in the future could be the most reliable and efficient marketing platform the world is yet to see, reason being that it is much more personal to the user and the conversation rate would be a lot higher than the conversional platforms, due to its open rate and the number of active users on the platform.

Exactly. I just recently found out that you can link your WhatsApp to your Facebook page and get contacted directly from users on Facebook to your WhatsApp.
So, it's no longer restricted to only your saved contacts but the whole users on Facebook.
Yeah and that is how efficient it has become but the downside is if you lose your WhatsApp account to hackers, your Facebook account also suffers the same fate. All in all, it is a cool development.

This will good and great for WhatsApp if they can introduce and make this done and also it will be a great benefits for business people. But no matter how it may be, it can not perform well in terms promoting of business like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Yeah and that is how efficient it has become but the downside is if you lose your WhatsApp account to hackers, your Facebook account also suffers the same fate. All in all, it is a cool development.
Really? I didn't know that was possible. But Facebook has two factor authentication security set up and same thing with WhatsApp. I believe that a Facebook account with such security set up can not be hacked at all.

On the contrary, I don't think so, whatsapp is mostly use to connect with only those you have on your contact list. Hence, it will be difficult to reach a large audience with your link and products. I advice you utilize other method such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It will help you reach out fast.

Even now, people are using WhatsApp to promote their businesses. The, when the new terms and conditions are put in place, you can bet that more people would switch to WhatsApp to advertise and promote their products. But it seems that this new WhatsApp development is receiving more criticism than expected, well let us wait and see how it goes.

It does more than just sending a message. Have you seen the new version of the messenger called WhatsApp Business? It has way more tools than ordinary WhatsApp which help you to promote your business very well and get more customers to buy your business products.
I have made use of this version of WhatsApp before, and it is quite integrated to the business world in order to be able to utilize it. I think that the development of a business version for WhatsApp was an incredible strategy on WhatsApp's part in order to be able to maximize their benefit and to move the social media platform from personal to also include the professional chats and means to conduct business.

I have made use of this version of WhatsApp before, and it is quite integrated to the business world in order to be able to utilize it. I think that the development of a business version for WhatsApp was an incredible strategy on WhatsApp's part in order to be able to maximize their benefit and to move the social media platform from personal to also include the professional chats and means to conduct business.
Exactly, the WhatsApp business version is so good that you can get the best adjectives to describe it adequately. Most people are just using the chat messenger for fun sake without knowing what they are missing out on by not incorporating it into their business marketing.

To the best of my knowledge, WhatsApp still remains outstanding amongst many other social networks. It's features encourages running a good and successful marketing unlike some other social networks. I find WhatsApp convenient enough to run some of my adverts and marketing.

To start engaging with people, you need to have them add your number to their phone's contact list. Whatapp does provide a way to add a click-to-chat link to your website, email signature, or social media pages that makes it easy for people to start a conversation with your brand.

WhatsApp has quickly emerged as the go-to messaging app for over 1.6 billion consumers around the globe. It's a fast, simple, and convenient way for family and friends to chat, create group texts, share photos and videos, send and receive documents, and engage in private, secure conversations anytime, day or night.

Yea. WhatsApp is very effective when it comes to Marketing.
Offering real client support isn't just a difficult undertaking yet additionally it's pricey! In any case, presently with WhatsApp, you can appreciate quick, reasonable and constant client support. With WhatsApp you and your little staff can address any inquiries your clients may have rapidly. What's more, on the grounds that the application underpins rich media, you can utilize text, sound or video to give an individual client care insight.

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
It will whatsapp are hit online trend in any aspects as such transaction even at work we're facing now an work from home which need to be online to just communicate with anyone marketing in whatsapp can really do just go up with the right content,

WhatsApp has quickly emerged as the go-to messaging app for over 1.6 billion consumers around the globe. It's a fast, simple, and convenient way for family and friends to chat, create group texts, share photos and videos, send and receive documents, and engage in private, secure conversations anytime, day or night.
My family's favorite chat messenger is WhatsApp. We have a group created for easy sending of family members messages and updates. The group helps us to initiate conference video call which is the best part I love so much because I get to see my father and mother live whenever we are on video call.

WhatsApp has been generating a lot of traffic has people get to meet themselves on social media especially WhatsApp, because it's user friendly and since the business is people oriented, the best place to meet the people are on social media and WhatsApp especially, advertising via WhatsApp status allows many people to view the product whereby sending the message that there is a product that an individual is offering.

Well I think it is possible at time goes on because many people has been using Whatsapp status now to post different things and if possible to link WhatsApp with Facebook I believe is a good development that we make people feel that if they market on WhatsApp or will get across to many people.

Yes i think wouldbecime used more in marketing.Whatsapp is really becoming big in marketing, especially the whatsapp business app, it has a lot about business, and is good for mainly marketers and up coming marketers. One of the big contention of whatsapp is their limitation in the number of person in their groups, it is too small.

Well I think its a good idea because even the affiliate marketer end up to communicate with their client on WhatsApp, so its a good strategy by the company to link your WhatsApp with Facebook, but it can't beat the promotion marketer do to get customer

It is just a waste of time, let's be honest about it, it's nothing more than a chatting platform, and in most scenarios you will find people discussing a specific topic in a group where you will be sharing your own stuff, they might not be interested

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds