Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

I have a WhatsApp but I don't think it's really famous for a messaging app. All i see that's using it was those people on Facebook that was trying to scam people and wanted to be contacted in their WhatsApp. Well i guess it can be the next big thing for affiliate marketing in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very possible, most people are using whatsApp to market their business and it very helpful in times of marketing a business, you can create awareness business by using whatsApp groups to advertise your products,

I don't think WhatsApp might be good for marketing affiliate products. The reason is that the maximum number of Poeple you can create in WhatsApp group is 250 which might not be enough. With that, it will be diffcult to market lots of subscribers. Imagine lots to it will take to send message to a list of 100,000 subscribers. Whereas you can send message to them all at once with a click of a bottom using autoresponder.

Most likely to. I think whatsapp is getting lots of users on daily basis. Its status feature and group features will be an opportunity to place adverts and connect with a lot of people as long as they use WhatsApp. You can also use the broadcast feature of whatsapp to send broadcast advertisement messages to your contact lists for faster and easier communication. Whatsapp will actually cost nothing but good internet access to do all of this.

WhatsApp is very good place for advert purposes but the issue is that it is still limited, the only people that can see your post are those that have your phone number, even if you create a group on WhatsApp, the amount of people in a group is also limited, hence you don't get a very large audience unlike Facebook and other social media platforms.

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
WhatsApp is actually now used for marketing more than ever. Although it may not be at least marketing but we'll see many WhatsApp TVs having lots of viewers and there they can promote businesses. So whatsapp it's also a good alternative for marketing.

I think the problem is the fact that WhatsApp seems not to be available for larger audience as compared to telegram. Telegram has many features wanting in WhatsApp . The use of bots to moderate things is quite a feature for marketing that Whatsapp don't have. If WhatsApp should be used , then it will be for specific people .

Whatsapp has become one of the most used chatting app all over the world where you are able to reach out to friends and families and workmates and so far it's been good, as the year progresses new features are added daily to suit people's need from being able to make payment on whatsapp, whatsapp tv, where you are able to share status with friends on your list and all. Even if whatsapp didn't state that we are adding a marketing features whatsapp is already a platform where you can market most of your product and the best way to do that is to be able to get contacts of your customers or create a group link with which you can share to people to join the link and from there you can market your products. So yes whatsapp will or rather it's already a marketing platform.

I think WhatsApp is also a wide market place already and I think it's gonna keep going on that way until people find a more stress free and easy way to create awareness for their products. Although, the con of using WhatsApp for awareness is limited to the contacts you have unlike other social media platform, still, people find it easy to use
Yes it will be limited to the contacts that you have, if you are the one that is using WhatsApp in order to communicate with these people and promote your product. However, the type of business and promotion that I am referring to, involves WhatsApp displaying ads within your chat user interface that are specific to your region or items that you have searched in the past in order to have a sort of affiliate marketing scheme with them.

According to my own point of view, yes I believe WhatsApp will become more useful in marketing, this is because WhatsApp is one of the most popular social media platforms right now in the world. But the problem there it the the way of operating WhatsApp is very different from other social media platform and this might make it difficult

The average SMS text has a 98% open rate. That makes WhatsApp the most engaging marketing channel on the planet. We're talking about a platform that is literally taking the world by storm. A high-reach, high-engagement platform that hit 450 million monthly active users faster than any company in existence

WhatsApp is a great Avenue to advertise, however I don't think it can surpass Facebook. This is because with Facebook you have the opportunity to reach a wider audience, while advertisement on WhatsApp is only limited to your contacts. For effective result, I think marketers should use both Facebook and WhatsApp at the same time. This will make more people to come to know about their products.

Yes why not. I do believe that whatsapp is a good platform to do business and all because of its user friendly interface which would be very okay. Whatsapp is a very good platform only its policies are becoming way too much
You are right, WhatsApp as the business version, the platform allow you to interact with a lot of people and business transaction can also take place and it right now it is widely used for various business transaction

Yes you can market and sell your products through WhatsApp group. But I think Facebook and Instagram are the best way to advertise things. Because the most used are social media or Facebook and Instagram, with Facebook you can create a page and advertise well.

The same has been done on Facebook without people getting worried, why not WhatsApp, since they belong to the same person?

Like every site online, ads is the best way for it to generate revenue, simple!
I think even with the new terms and conditions of WhatsApp, Facebook is still a better option but you can choose both to maximize your income. Facebook have a lot of active members and that makes it good for marketing.

We cant say something is impossible anymore when it comes to social media marketing. The unthinkable are been done and difficulty in game plans are been worked around every day. Already whatspp has the market and the means so becoming a significant advertising platform is not impossible to achieve only if they can adjust to protect to greater extent users privacy which is the key hold on the project.

Even though email marketing is crucial, giving you an open rate of maybe around 30% (if you’re doing an okay job), and that 30% is already way higher than you would ever get organically on Facebook. The average text message gets an open rate of around 98%. That is the reason why chatbots work so well too. And that is precisely the reason that makes WhatsApp the most engaging marketing channel on the planet. The reason why you probably never thought about using it as a marketing channel is that there has never been any real tool to help you manage your account and start engaging with your “followers” unless you had that one mobile phone on which the client with your business number was installed.

WhatsApp has proven to be instrumental when advertising and marketing your products and services. Moreover, advertising is very on WhatsApp and doesn’t require any cost. Also it’s awareness reaches a wide range of people.

The average SMS text has a 98% open rate. That makes whatsapp the most engaging market channel on the planet.We are talking about a platform that is literally taking the world by storm. A high-reach, high-engagement platform that hit 450 million monthly active users faster than any company in existence.

There are many people currently use of whtsappp .there are new term not accept able of whtsapp so loss of whtssappp many people unistalled whtsappp software whtspp easy contact and clearly deliver to picture video and chat audio calling video calling and most important thing all privacy is sittng i m

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds