Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think WhatsApp will become more used for marketing?

Looking at how much Whatsapp status has been used for advertising good and products for sale one might think WhatsApp may be gearing towards being a large space for marketing and advertising but I don’t think so. I don’t think they will be successful doing that I believe they should focus on how they’ve been running and improve on that... just my thoughts though

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning if WhatsApp will be more used for marketing. Well, WhatsApp is now mostly used for marketing different goods, products and services by it users. Presently we now have WhatsApp business which is created mainly for business conversations,so WhatsApp will be more used for marketing

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the termsWi and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

What are yor thoughts on this?
With the new policy passed by whatsApp, it will soon be a platform where people can make millions of cash by selling or advertising their products. The fact that it is free makes it easy for the owners to pass whatever policy they like on their application.

There are many people that are currently considering switching to a different social media platform pending the new terms and conditions that are being released by WhatsApp. In these terms and conditions WhatsApp basically says that they will collect various information about you and by doing so they will be able to target their advertising ass well to you and your region. It is linked to your Facebook profile.

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

A lot of people use WhatsApp and a lot of people are on this platform and I think it would be a good decision to market because it has a lot of people and your friends can do marketing with them. This is a very good decision. A lot of people also sell digital products and this is a great platform for marketing.
[automerge]1611249420[/automerge]

Do you think that this will be a new way than to promote affiliate marketing as well, and will people from affiliate marketing now start to contact you through your WhatsApp acocunt? This may become quite tedious and will be cumbersomee to deal with, but based ont the terms and consitions and the adjustments do you think that this is a possibility for the future?

A lot of people use WhatsApp and a lot of people are on this platform and I think it would be a good decision to market because it has a lot of people and your friends can do marketing with them. This is a very good decision. A lot of people also sell digital products and this is a great platform for marketing.

No, I was not sure that whatsapp will get so much high ranks as todays for the business sides. But Facebook is better option for promotion and development of business, because it contain massive traffic and we can share our product information without disturbing the privacy of people.

WhatsApp as it were is being considered as a veritable tool to promote advertisement.
There are so many people on your WhatsApp contact that are potential customers because they already know whom you are in terms of trust and etc.

I have said before that WhatsApp is a very good tool for business as it can be connected and linked to all your Facebook adds you have placed on Facebook. Making it easier and also faster to reach you targeted audience as well as managing their interaction.

Few months ago I would believe that WhatsApp will used more for business marketing but the recent situation with the chat messenger being purchased by Mark Zuckerberg has thrown some chaos into the mix. People believe Mark can't be trusted with their privacy, so it affects how WhatsApp will be used in the future.

WhatsApp can be used for our marketing because it is a very fast media thing. It can be used in giving a lot of information.If we want to update any of our business through WhatsApp, it is very fast. Spreads with and can be very beneficial for us.

Absolutely, there is still a lot of use on WhatsApp in the success of marketing and in future its scope will be high and I think it will be very much useful in marketing because WhatsApp is very helpful for marketing.

WhatsApp can be used for our marketing because it is a very fast media thing. It can be used in giving a lot of information.If we want to update any of our business through WhatsApp, it is very fast. Spreads with and can be very beneficial for us.
To be very honest with you, WhatsApp is my favorite chat messenger more than any other chat messengers that are floating around online. I have used so many like WeChat, Let's Chat, Facebook messenger, Telegram etc but I prefer WhatsApp the most.

Well, currently I don't think WhatsApp can be beneficial in business than what it is at the moment. Your audience on WhatsApp is still limited to those on your contact list and those you share the same group with.

Well, currently I don't think WhatsApp can be beneficial in business than what it is at the moment. Your audience on WhatsApp is still limited to those on your contact list and those you share the same group with.
This is very true, it's the only limitation that makes the chat messenger look to come up short in being very effective for marketing purposes. The only work around using WhatsApp is to join multiple groups and share your business marketing posts or contents in the group.

I know that WhatsApp is now getting popular again because it is being used for simple and single connection unlike other social media that has multiple connections. When we were attending to the documents of my wife's mother who died we were asked by the funeral office to send the required documents via WhatsApp. It is surprising to me but my wife said that I should install WhatsApp because it is popular again just like before when there was unlimited texting package yet. Instead of spending for the text, WhatsApp is used.

Actually most of the people does. Because unlike those famous social media sites, whatsapp is more private and discreet so businessman and traders uses it, It is easy to use, its just like a messaging app(actually its a messaging app😅)

Actually most of the people does. Because unlike those famous social media sites, whatsapp is more private and discreet so businessman and traders uses it, It is easy to use, its just like a messaging app(actually its a messaging app😅)
It does more than just sending a message. Have you seen the new version of the messenger called WhatsApp Business? It has way more tools than ordinary WhatsApp which help you to promote your business very well and get more customers to buy your business products.

I am not rally surprised about this new proposed development for WhatsApp given the fact that it is owned by thseame person as facebook. They are both connected since you can also share your WhatsApp on facebook if you choose to. I think it is an ideal platform for marketing.

Of course people are running their business on whatsapp successfuly. And in future it will increase the number of businesses on it. But there is a problem in whatsapp that it allows limited number of people in a group, due to which it becomes very tough for a person to advertise products in every group one by one. So they should change their policy and allow to add more more people in groups.

Yes now a day's people use whtsp for marketing becuse they perform online job and by your status they give ideas to other people's to join thier jobs and also to buy thier products becuse now a days online jobs become popular among everyone.
[automerge]1611328637[/automerge]
Yes now a day's people use whtsp for marketing becuse they perform online job and by your status they give ideas to other people's to join thier jobs and also to buy thier products becuse now a days online jobs become popular among everyone.

In the world today, one of the social medias which is used for marketing that works effectively is WhatsApp.. it's nice but it's limited to some people whom you send the adverts to or when you share it on your status. Side from that WhatsApp is a good marketing tool but it won't cover much people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds