Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think Some Businesses are Reserved for Certain Gender

Advertisement Placeholder
Women has talent and can do everything a man can do. I believe most women limits themselves and become reliant on the other gender. I don’t believe any business has a gender restriction. Anyone with adequate knowledge about any business can be successful.

No business is certainly reserved for gender because nowadays people we think they can't do something they are the one you will at the high table.
Example nowadays they said what a men can do no woman cannot do it, you see this mentality of the people is not right like that because women can do more than what you expect.

Women has talent and can do everything a man can do. I believe most women limits themselves and become reliant on the other gender. I don’t believe any business has a gender restriction. Anyone with adequate knowledge about any business can be successful.

On a different thread, the Bizdustry members are discussing the best businesses for women. Some members are saying teaching is the best job for women, some members are suggesting fabric design, sewing clothes, beautician, hairdressing, etc. as the best business for women.

Do you think some businesses are reserved for women? In other words, do you believe businesses can be categorized according to gender?

Do you think a woman can become a programmer, a website designer, ecommerce , and the things like these where men have a superior position?

It s true that around the world men are not only control governments but also the business world. However, why do you think women are unable to progress as much as men.

What is there no woman who has created something like Facebook, YouTube, Google, Amazon, eBay, Bitcoin? The list goes on. Is this due to women being inferior, or it is because they do not have the talent?

Does gender play the role on what women can do and what they cannot?
We have women now in our generation dominating everywhere, from engineering to Aviation to politics, and even space science. I was so surprised to see a female astronauts and this is to tell you that there is nothing virtually a man can do that a woman can't do. Women all over the world are handling serious responsibilities unlike in the ages

The society we are in,attaches gender difference in some businesses,but my opinion differs to what people may think. With the right mind,direction and goal you can achieve what you set out to achieve irrespective of your gender.

all business are for both men and women who sometimes if a woman is the one that is leading on an organisation there is at least 80% chance that such organisation will achieve success because of a woman, women are always delayed when it comes into business.

On a different thread, the Bizdustry members are discussing the best businesses for women. Some members are saying teaching is the best job for women, some members are suggesting fabric design, sewing clothes, beautician, hairdressing, etc. as the best business for women.
thumbnail.jpg

Do You Want To Improve Your Vision? Read That
Do You Want To Improve Your Vision? Read That​
secure.calch.gdn​

Do you think some businesses are reserved for women? In other words, do you believe businesses can be categorized according to gender?
thumbnail.jpg

Listen Up Nigerians, Earn 114,450 Naira A...
Listen Up Nigerians, Earn 114,450 Naira A Day With Online Income​
secure.calch.gdn​

Do you think a woman can become a programmer, a website designer, ecommerce , and the things like these where men have a superior position?

It s true that around the world men are not only control governments but also the business world. However, why do you think women are unable to progress as much as men.

What is there no woman who has created something like Facebook, YouTube, Google, Amazon, eBay, Bitcoin? The list goes on. Is this due to women being inferior, or it is because they do not have the talent?

Does gender play the role on what women can do and what they cannot?
thumbnail.jpg

Earn $700 Every Day From Your Phone!
Earn $700 Every Day From Your Phone!​
secure.calch.gdn​
In today's world no form of business is reserved for any gender for example we do see female barbers all are the industry, women are are cap drivers, some women also are coke sellers
In the other hand, men are hair dresser these days

I don't think that there are professions or businesses that are meant for women or men. Anyone can aspire to become anything, and to produce or invent anything that he/she sets his/her mind to, it all have to do with determination and focus. Ideas flows through any mind that is willing and ready to think out solutions to problems, and its not gender based.

No job is reserved for any gender. However some businesses are known to be done mostly by a specific gender. With the current trend of things it has become clear that any gender can venture into any business.

I don't think that there are professions or businesses that are meant for women or men. Anyone can aspire to become anything, and to produce or invent anything that he/she sets his/her mind to, it all have to do with determination and focus. Ideas flows through any mind that is willing and ready to think out solutions to problems, and its not gender based.
Business shouldn't be based on gender difference we have women this days who are CEO's of top business

Even even though the word wants to make us believe in equality of genders there's something kind of jobs or business that has designed for male folks. One of it is the spare parts business. This is solely my opinion.

The general public we are in,attaches sex distinction in some businesses,but my assessment varies to what exactly individuals may think. With the correct mind,direction and objective you can accomplish what you set out to accomplish regardless of your sexual orientation.

Yes some business is based on gender,some business it a man that can handle it when a women handle that type of business it will not give good results because it requires action and most women don’t have action like a man in the society

Gender those not play any role in what women can do and what they cannot, In our society today anyone with the right knowledge, skills and training can be anything they want to be. Women have the potential to be anything in the world

There is no gender business to me as long as you are capable of doing anything you are free. Even the so called business they think is meant for men alone there are some men who can not even do it. Everything is all about passion and willingness not genders.

In business, i don't think women are exempted, because business involves intelligence, skills, smartness, how well and good you can think and solve problems. But i know that there are several works that many women cannot do.

I don't think so, the hardship is hitting on every angle, the hardship is a respecter of no business line. Practically women can fit into any job description, so in all! No job is categorized as male or female.the struggle is for all.

I dont think there is any work left for a particular gender, it is the motive and passion we have for what we do that help our business to develop.
You are good at whatever you do when you do it to satisfaction

There are some business that women should not do and this type of business are called gender Base business and these are the business is only permitted to be done by a particular gender and other gender is not permitted to do it, to answer your question that's on business that are based on gender alone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds