Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

Yes, it is very important because it will help you to know to start your own business, and also to know to run your business very well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its important because you need orientation ad guidance when starting the business ,because you are not perfect and you still need a lot of help. To move the business forward

This is very true, there are things you get to know when you get involved in the business, which you can learn when you work for someone for a period of time. Orientation is very important, it gives you the needed ideas on the business before you venture into it.
Seeking for orientation is very important in starting a business start up, we need to be well oriented very well before starting a business to know much more about the business you are about to start.

Seeking for orientation is very important in starting a business start up, we need to be well oriented very well before starting a business to know much more about the business you are about to start.
Some people would never know the strength and weaknesses of the so called business they want to invest in or start up before jumping into it without having the knowledge.

Some people would never know the strength and weaknesses of the so called business they want to invest in or start up before jumping into it without having the knowledge.
Knowledge about the business should also be a priority like the capital start up. Some people neglect the basic idea of starting up such business and fall midway through in the business.

Knowledge about the business should also be a priority like the capital start up. Some people neglect the basic idea of starting up such business and fall midway through in the business.
Yes, I completely agree with you on this because even if you have the opportunity to have the capital on ground, without the knowledge, you can't start the business at all.

Look at it this time in a way that when you have or get all the information and still end up with not having any money or put the information into a use that will give you money, it's useless.
We all know without capital for the business start up such information is as easy as futile. We need business capital first then seek orientation about the business option we're about starting with.

We all know without capital for the business start up such information is as easy as futile. We need business capital first then seek orientation about the business option we're about starting with.
To be very honest with you, having the capital to start up a new business is one of the biggest challenges because one can easily get the knowledge of the business.

To be very honest with you, having the capital to start up a new business is one of the biggest challenges because one can easily get the knowledge of the business.
Both are necessary, their are people who has the money but base on lack of business ideas and plans they fail midway through in the business.

In reply to your question in the above post asking if i think seeking orientation or mentorship is necessary before starting out a business venture, Well i would say that it could be very helpful indeed but not always necessary

Both are necessary, their are people who has the money but base on lack of business ideas and plans they fail midway through in the business.
If you are wise when it comes to business information, you would go to any extent to make sure that you are well informed because the information would be helpful for your business.

In reply to your question in the above post asking if i think seeking orientation or mentorship is necessary before starting out a business venture, Well i would say that it could be very helpful indeed but not always necessary
You need a proper orientation concerning the business you are trying to create, but if you have already known all about the business, then you don't need more orientation ,

You need a proper orientation concerning the business you are trying to create, but if you have already known all about the business, then you don't need more orientation ,
Exactly, the information you require to start your new business is very important to the survival of your business because it will give you guide on how to run your business.

Exactly, the information you require to start your new business is very important to the survival of your business because it will give you guide on how to run your business.
Like the wise man always says " information is power", information is what you need a creating a better location and environment for your business. And you gather information for your business strategies.

Like the wise man always says " information is power", information is what you need a creating a better location and environment for your business. And you gather information for your business strategies.
Who does not know how useful information is in the business we all do today? You can never make any good business decisions with no information, so it's very important.

If you are wise when it comes to business information, you would go to any extent to make sure that you are well informed because the information would be helpful for your business.
You're right. Any one who is hungry for business success will go extra miles to learn from those who is successful running the kind of brand he or she initiates.

I wouldn't say it's necessary, but it helps to have someone else around to help smooth things over, and keep things in check. Having a mentor certainly doesn't hurt, but I don't think it's needed.

I wouldn't say it's necessary, but it helps to have someone else around to help smooth things over, and keep things in check. Having a mentor certainly doesn't hurt, but I don't think it's needed.
You don't need to have your mentor around all the time. For small scale businesses it doesn't need steady mentorship, just brief advise and you're good to go with your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds