Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Never let distraction to ruin your business adventure. Take your business as part of you. Anything that happens to your essential parts affects your whole body negatively. So anything that slows your business to fall will affect you negatively too.

Having resources like finance will take you business high. Because you'll expand it and add other enticing items that will really motivate customers buying your products or items and you'll be making money at large.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
A lot of money is very important to me when I look at getting the best for my business because it's the money that will give me the opportunity to get more for my business growth.

seeking for attention when starting a business it's very important because it helps to backup your plan and also broaden your ideas on what to do and how to do it best.

orientation is very important in the sense that it gives you the insight about the kind of business you are venturing into. It is also needed for you to prosper and succeed in business.

A lot of money is very important to me when I look at getting the best for my business because it's the money that will give me the opportunity to get more for my business growth.
The monetary aspect motivates us to carry on, nothing the early challenges. If their isn't money involve in such business, i don't see what will keep me on with such business. I don't do things that won't profit me.

We're simply living in a world where we need money for plenty things. So we need money to keep up with the bill payments and earn a better. So without money drive, no one would be eager to take risk or even suffering to achieve success on business.

We're simply living in a world where we need money for plenty things. So we need money to keep up with the bill payments and earn a better. So without money drive, no one would be eager to take risk or even suffering to achieve success on business.
What can anyone do today in the world without having money? Even for you to simply be alive, you are expected to have money for your own survival and expenses.

What can anyone do today in the world without having money? Even for you to simply be alive, you are expected to have money for your own survival and expenses.
You're right. Money is what usually makes us hang on to those businesses we enter into. Money caused lots of people to greed, some even being over greed, wanting to make million $ a day through forex trading without single experience, Lol.

Seriously, money is the very essence of living for me in my opinion because it's just what we need to help keep the body, the mind and the soul together at all times.
That's true dear. If we don't have money, you can't take care of this things you mentioned. Then what's the essence of living on earth? Life doesn't worth it without money.

it is good to see for intention when starting up a business because with such orientation you will broaden your horizons on your knowledge ideas.

Proper orientation will give you the idea to make business progress and know how to plan ahead for the future. Because an expert will detail you all you got to do.

I believe orientation is very important or essential for starting any kind of business either small or big investment. with the orientation about the business and how to manage and control it will definitely be difficult to achieved the set goal of the business.

I believe orientation is very important or essential for starting any kind of business either small or big investment. with the orientation about the business and how to manage and control it will definitely be difficult to achieved the set goal of the business.
With proper of orientation if you lack ideas at first place to run a business you're passionate about. Then it will help you to prepare and achieve your set business goals when you learn from an expert.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds