Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

Having a better understanding of a business before going into it goes a long way to it success. Having a good orientation about a particular business before starting it will give the person a great advantage over it other competitors who don't have such orientation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Mentorship and guidance is important when starting a business most especially when you are new to such business. This will go along way in making it from the business.
Yes, mentorship guides one on the primary assignment on the proposed business he or she is willing to start. I'm just ficus on my offline business, and learning to develop it more and more.

Orientation is very necessary when starting up a business, you need the mentorship of those who have been in the same line of business to share with you there wealth of experience to help you have a successful business experience.

Seeking for orientation before starting a business is not only necessary but also not negotiable. Many businesses fail these days because the owners feel that can just dabble into it from anybody's advice or mentor. This is not a good way to start a business.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
If you have all the information about the business you need to start, it's still a very good option for you to grab more knowledge about the business because no knowledge is a waste.

[automerge]1619378290[/automerge]

Yes I agree with you,you have to get a professional on the business you want to roll on it and get help on how he roll his business for a start and you apply,and see what happens to your business
Getting to know everything about the business you are starting important aspect of opening or starting a business, because if you decide to open the business without knowing the basic, the business might just collapse.
[automerge]1620337822[/automerge]
[automerge]1619378290[/automerge]

Yes I agree with you,you have to get a professional on the business you want to roll on it and get help on how he roll his business for a start and you apply,and see what happens to your business
Getting to know everything about the business you are starting important aspect of opening or starting a business, because if you decide to open the business without knowing the basic, the business might just collapse.

My mentor always tell me that no matter how informed you think that you are, no knowledge is a waste, if you can get more, get it and bank it like your life depends on it.

When I made my first start up I based my knowledge on sheer observation. It was a retailing business so it is easy to gather data about the business. But maybe if there is a free seminar then I would probably attend to fortify my knowledge. I admit that mere observation would not be enough in some cases especially if the business is not small scale.

To me it is perfectly necessary or important to have knowledge about the set business which you want to engage because without the knowledge you may not be able to handle the challenges that may arise at the cost of operation.

Mentorship is really important its another guidance to do the right thing when planning snd thinking of ways on how to start a business and make it more successful

Definitely. Before starting a business, proper research must be made while making a business. This will help in identifying the best means to enter the market

I think seeking orientation before starting a business is very important. I see this orientation as when someone should do research to have full knowledge and understanding about the business he/she wants to go into.
It is important to start a business you think orientation for those who have being involved in such business however it is not every orientation you seek that you put into work you have to also make verification.

If you have all the information about the business you need to start, it's still a very good option for you to grab more knowledge about the business because no knowledge is a waste.
Yes, my information can't be enough to take me far enough when i stick to it alone during my business run in. I think its just better to seek others opinion those who are very experienced in the field I'm aiming to enroll into.

Yes, my information can't be enough to take me far enough when i stick to it alone during my business run in. I think its just better to seek others opinion those who are very experienced in the field I'm aiming to enroll into.
Well, no matter how one looks at it, you need both the information and the money for the business on ground before you can actually do anything for the business.

Well, no matter how one looks at it, you need both the information and the money for the business on ground before you can actually do anything for the business.
Yes, money comes first. With the money, it will motivate you to go seek for orientation and other information from well learned people. Without the capital you can't be moved to go for them all.

There are some tactics in businesses that you can only know them through practical orientation from people who had been into the business for very long time you you can't read it except through practical experience, orientation is very important.
This is very true, there are things you get to know when you get involved in the business, which you can learn when you work for someone for a period of time. Orientation is very important, it gives you the needed ideas on the business before you venture into it.

If you're an expert in that type of business then I don't see any need for you to search for orientation but if you personally does not have any idea about the type of business you are going into then obviously the orientation is what will guide you through, it all depend on your knowledge about the business that is all.

If you're an expert in that type of business then I don't see any need for you to search for orientation but if you personally does not have any idea about the type of business you are going into then obviously the orientation is what will guide you through, it all depend on your knowledge about the business that is all.
Seeking for advise, and orientation helps one stay updated and knowing the basics of running the business and not falling down early but to carry on no matter the challenges that may befall it in the future.

In fact orientation and advice are no longer free in some business because they are these secret to success of such businesses, this is to show that orientation and advise are very important in a business.

Yes, money comes first. With the money, it will motivate you to go seek for orientation and other information from well learned people. Without the capital you can't be moved to go for them all.
Look at it this time in a way that when you have or get all the information and still end up with not having any money or put the information into a use that will give you money, it's useless.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds