Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

From my experience information is power, whoever tells you differently if it's possible for you to get the person and beat him and lock him up you should do so because without information you're not getting anywhere, if your business lacks information that helps you to grow your business will crumble so information is very good.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's why the think-thank people say, information is wealth, and worthwhile. Concrete information helps one to keep in track of an event and other activities. So with the right information gotten from experts it can be pivotal in our business endeavors.

Anyone who is eager to taste success must sacrifice, and one of the sacrifices that he or she is to make, will be learning from experts who is successful already. That will bring enormous experience to the life of the new entrepreneur's business career.

There's nothing to be lost in seeking out orientation from someone who has done what you intend to do only things to be gained, if one could find the mentor then it is definitely a plus because where such person made a mistake you can avoid such too

Lol @Heatman. Its nice you take information that is vital in your career development very seriously. As we all know, well told information guides us to do things right and meet deadline.

I think it is very important seeking meñtorship while starting up a business, expecially from people who understands every bit of the business, this will help you to understand the challenges you might encounter and how to solve it , and it will also help you in some extent to avoid risk

Orientation can be in the form of you seeking for advise from those already established in the business that are willing to freely share from their own experience with you. This is healthy for someone starting a business

Yes I believe seeking orientation when starting up a new business is necessary. Because one will need all the help he can get so as not to fail in this business. Money is easy to spend but very difficult to recover. So care needs to be taken before starting out.

Even when i started my small scale business i went for consultation, and i got experience about what i needed to do in order to keep the business afloat even when things aren't going well during the early days if the business. I've been doing that business for over five years now.

It may be true that some depends on their own knowledge to the business before starting up. But imagine the load and quality of information and benefits you would have gotten if you had seek the mentorship of people already established in a similar business you're intending to start.

Orientation is important because it lays a foundation for the new employee’s entire career with the department. First impressions are important since they establish the basis for everything that follows. Without orientation, a new employee sometimes feels uncomfortable in his/her new position and takes longer to reach his/her full potential.
Look at the most successful man in Africa who first submitted to his brother, dantata for years and learnt from him, which is a good way to learn how to start a business.

For any serious business enterprenue who wants to susceed in his business will amongst other thing get someone that has been experience in the business terian he wants to venture into.Because the mistakes the mentor did would not be repeated be him.He would be able to get an easy and better way of achieving success in shorter time.

For any serious business enterprenue who wants to susceed in his business will amongst other thing get someone that has been experience in the business terian he wants to venture into.Because the mistakes the mentor did would not be repeated be him.He would be able to get an easy and better way of achieving success in shorter time.
It's a norm that whenever you are looking at the opportunity to start up any new business, you need to learn more about the business otherwise you end up with lots of mistakes.

Seeking for orientation before starting a business is not only necessary but also not negotiable. Many businesses fail these days because the owners feel that can just dabble into it from anybody's advice or mentor. This is not a good way to start a business.
Seeking orientation here means making strategy. When we enter the market, we need a marketing strategy to work with. Any field of business is highly competitive, so it is advisable that you should always use your proper management skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds