Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

Yes it is very necessary to seek orientation when starting a new business. It prepares your mind to what you are about to face like challenges, solutions, likely profit and loss per day,month or year.Also your prospective customers is states who they are and where your location should be
[automerge]1613872402[/automerge]
Yes it is very necessary to seek orientation when starting a new business. It prepares your mind to what you are about to face like challenges, solutions, likely profit and loss per day,month or year.Also your prospective customers is states who they are and where your location should be

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course seeking orientation is too much necessary.Because you have to dealing with people and much relations are beneficial to increase any kind of business.so you know the people their demands and also the things which are popular to the time and gives you profit

Yes i think so, orientation of everything is important now adays, because at start you have to familiar with things, even at Study yiu have to get knowledge about that field, So i think it is very important to have orientation.

There are some tactics in businesses that you can only know them through practical orientation from people who had been into the business for very long time you you can't read it except through practical experience, orientation is very important.

If you can get it, it will help but you can still do without it, the true experience and mentorship you need you will will get it when you start the business, and well mentorship or not still depends on the type of business you are going into.

Seeking for orientation before starting a business is very important because you will get solid foundation and know how to setup business on your own so that you won't have challenges, although it's a most to face challenges in a business but you will know how to handle it.

Concerning me I see nothing terrible in looking for direction when you firing up a business since it's additionally vital prior to beginning a business however that is for doesn't that doesn't have the possibility of the sort of work or business they need to do since, supposing that you understand what you need to do I see no reasons why you looking for direction once more
I agree with you, if you have the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge, it is not necessary to look for a tutor to guide you, but if you need it at some point or because you do not have the knowledge, it is good to get someone with experience to guide you.

There are two ways of learning anything in this world. The first is through trial and error which is often regarded as best but it is very slow.

It can take you years to figure a simple solution out with this method. if you are not determine enough can easily give up with this method.

The other method is to learn from the experts. This method seems to be fast, as the expert will guide you against all the unnecessary errors and obstacles that may come your way when you're building a business.

Therefore, if you crave fast success with your business, it is good to seek mentorship as this will help you to learn faster while you are building your business.
I agree with your two ways one can take his or her business higher. I don't prefer to work through my instincts to get things done around my business. I love learning from experts that passed through what I'm facing, to guide me to succeed and avoid simple mistakes that brings downfall.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
Sure, very necessary and important to seek orientation but you have to make sure you are seeking orientation from those who have been into the business not anyhow person.

I know that 50% of a business crashing is caused by lack of orientation. When you have a full knowledge of what the business is all about and the difficulties that may arise in the business it will be easier to settle any issues that arise.

Seeking for orientation before venturing into business is good and practical. Proper Orientation will help to give nitty-gritty of the business. For example to determine business idea, location, product and logo/brand, one needs proper Orientation.

I agree with your two ways one can take his or her business higher. I don't prefer to work through my instincts to get things done around my business. I love learning from experts that passed through what I'm facing, to guide me to succeed and avoid simple mistakes that brings downfall.
It is better to learn in case of need or lack of knowledge from an expert as you describe, since he is the best guide we can have to avoid failure and on the contrary, to be on the way to success, thanks to the timely guidance of this one.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Infact its highly necessary because this orientation is in form of knowledge and experience, you really need this two things to thrive in our business or before any business.

Infact its highly necessary because this orientation is in form of knowledge and experience, you really need this two things to thrive in our business or before any business.
You're right. Orientation is ideal when it comes to starting up a business. Whether we have the knowledge or not, we should seek for orientation to be well prepared for the task ahead.

Seeking for better orientation is necessary and very important when starting a business, you might be wise and be business oriented but you still need peoples candid opinion on the business you are about to start.

Seeking orientation before starting a business is not only necessary, it is compulsory. A wise man once said, "Learn from other people's mistake; you won't live long enough to make them all."

Mentorship and guidance is important when starting a business most especially when you are new to such business. This will go along way in making it from the business.

Orientation is very important in terms of business activities,it gives you more details on how to run your own business activities around you,and you have to seek this orientation from someone that's is in the business for long so you can apply his idea and yours .

In business you must always seek proper orientation of the business you want to start. No one is an island of knowledge and the trend of market is not stable... It revolves.

Seeking orientation before starting a business is not only necessary, it is compulsory. A wise man once said, "Learn from other people's mistake; you won't live long enough to make them all."
[automerge]1619378290[/automerge]
Seeking for better orientation is necessary and very important when starting a business, you might be wise and be business oriented but you still need peoples candid opinion on the business you are about to start.
Yes I agree with you,you have to get a professional on the business you want to roll on it and get help on how he roll his business for a start and you apply,and see what happens to your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds