Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people will continue to work online even when the world opens up again?

After the coronavirus pandemic lock down, a lot of people are now working fully on the internet. It was then that many people were able to build their skills that now makes them tangible amount of money on the internet.

Advertisement Placeholder
The world is advancing no going back, even though when the pandemic is over. Others will find pace hanging to of long time. Those who own offline business will still seek online presence too.
Yes people are not going back they are moving forward so when the pandemic is over people are going back to their work to start making money, so people will still go back to their online job.

People will still be working online no matter the scenerio I think that working online has so many benefit so I will rather continue working without any issue when one program close I can then opted for another.

Well as long as there is internet,people must work online. People must live according to what is obtainable in their dispensation. We're with the internet so we will earn from it. I don't know how another world will be.
Yes as far as online work will continue people will still working I don't think there is no way will people stop this online, unless maybe the online work will finish and I believe that the online work will never finish.

A lot of people who are opportune to make reasonable amount of money online will continue to work , a lot of people that came into the online space that have interest in it will still continue to work. including me. This helps me balance between online and offline.

Yes they will continue to work online but only say that the number of the people working online may reduce a little bit simply because most companies and corporates that had their employees working from home would resume working in their respective offices.
However, freelancers and others who hustle online would continue doing their hustles online as usual

People will definately continue to work online because there are alot of ways which we can make much money.

Day after day many programs keep coming up that pays huge amount of money but you will need some experience to start making good profit from website.

Physical business is always going to be relevant no matter how the world is going to be so we should always try to think about it and create physical opportunities for our businesses.

The pandemic is now over in my country and there are many people who are now working without wearing masks. This is because the cases of covid-19 have dropped a lot now.

Some people then were just using online business to reduce boredom. During the course of doing this a lot of people may have fallen in love with online business and as such so many of them will choose to continue even after the world has opened..

We are in the century where the world and the technology is moving forward and people are progressing with online earning and I don't think people can go back to their previous ways of earning.

Yes I think so, online has become the best place to earn money, I think serious individual will be more interested to earn money online than offline, things are gradual coming back online.

Yes I think so, online has become the best place to earn money, I think serious individual will be more interested to earn money online than offline, things are gradual coming back online.
If you have a skill online you can earn a decent amount of money but if you don't have the knowledge you'll definitely suffer, online is a good place to earn money.

If you have a skill online you can earn a decent amount of money but if you don't have the knowledge you'll definitely suffer, online is a good place to earn money.
Having a good skills to fetch you money is always the key to earn money, if you know how to learn a skill set you'll definitely be financially independent.

Having a good skills to fetch you money is always the key to earn money, if you know how to learn a skill set you'll definitely be financially independent.
You are right, having a skill set is very important, it you have a good skills set you can use it to earn a substantial amount of money, having a skill is the key to financial freedom.

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?
I think the online space took over our way of life so swiftly during COVID-19 that it pushed more former employees to pursue this source of income, and some have grown so accustomed to the convenience and relatively stress-free nature of online work.

The world ha already opened up and it has been statistically proven that alot of people have switched to the online jobs more than ever. And it is largely attributed to the covid 19.

You are right, having a skill set is very important, it you have a good skills set you can use it to earn a substantial amount of money, having a skill is the key to financial freedom.
That's completely true, if you have a good skills set you can do limitless in terms of earning money online, but if you don't have a skill you'll be earning peanuts.

That's completely true, if you have a good skills set you can do limitless in terms of earning money online, but if you don't have a skill you'll be earning peanuts.
Chances are you might earn nothing, because nothing would always give birth to nothing.
It is good to have a skill and perfect yourself in that skill.

You can be rest assured that online work is here to stay because a lot of companies are even beginning to understand that it is cheaper and easier to manage people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds