Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think people will continue to work online even when the world opens up again?

That's completely true, if you have a good skills set you can do limitless in terms of earning money online, but if you don't have a skill you'll be earning peanuts.
You are right, having a good skill will help you in terms of earning money online, and if you know what you are doing you can earn a substantial amount of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right, having a good skill will help you in terms of earning money online, and if you know what you are doing you can earn a substantial amount of money.
Yes, if you have a good skills you can use it to earn money, the better the skill you have the better your chances of succeeding, if you want to earn a decent amount you need to learn a skill.

Yes, if you have a good skills you can use it to earn money, the better the skill you have the better your chances of succeeding, if you want to earn a decent amount you need to learn a skill.
That's absolutely true, the better the skill set you have the better your chances of succeeding, that's why you need to learn a profitable skills set in other to make your ends meet.

Definitely people are still working online and making money. In fact, the number of online earners have increased a lot and many people prefer online jobs.

Definitely people are still working online and making money. In fact, the number of online earners have increased a lot and many people prefer online jobs.
That's true, many people are having good interest on working online, but I believe if you have the right platform to earn money it will help you alot, having a multiple income streams is a good idea.

The pandemic is hopefully ending soon here, and that means people heading back to work and their old jobs. But, do you think everyone will go back to their old jobs? Or do you see more people sticking with working online?
Yes definetly I think people will continue to work online because it is easier for them than physical jobs and also it pay better than physical jobs, beside that people want to become financially independent and online jobs are one of the ways to do that.

That's absolutely true, the better the skill set you have the better your chances of succeeding, that's why you need to learn a profitable skills set in other to make your ends meet.
That's absolutely true, if you have a good skills set you can earn a decent amount of money with it, that's why you need to go after what is going to earn you money.

That's absolutely true, if you have a good skills set you can earn a decent amount of money with it, that's why you need to go after what is going to earn you money.
Online is a good place to earn money money, if you have good experience on anything I'll advise you to hold it tight because this not a time to be seating down doing nothing.

Online is a good place to earn money money, if you have good experience on anything I'll advise you to hold it tight because this not a time to be seating down doing nothing.
You are absolutely on point,
If you have a good skill that could bring you money it is very good to continue sharpening the skill so you become indispensable in our world .

You are absolutely on point,
If you have a good skill that could bring you money it is very good to continue sharpening the skill so you become indispensable in our world .
That's true, if you really want to make it big in this life, you need to have a good skills, if you have a less competitive skills you can earn a decent amount of money to make your ends meet.

That's true, many people are having good interest on working online, but I believe if you have the right platform to earn money it will help you alot, having a multiple income streams is a good idea.

There are many people who have been working online for so long and they have established many ways of making money. This is what you call multiple earning streams such as a blog or a Youtube channel.

That's true, if you really want to make it big in this life, you need to have a good skills, if you have a less competitive skills you can earn a decent amount of money to make your ends meet.
You are on point, if you want to earn enough money in other to make your ends meet you need to have a good skills set that will bring you a daily income.

You are on point, if you want to earn enough money in other to make your ends meet you need to have a good skills set that will bring you a daily income.
Yes, you are right, we work online just to take good care of our needs and also to make our ends meet, If I can earn a good amount of money there's no need to work.

The idea of competition is quite a good one .
Healthy competition help one to strive for growth and progress.
The truth is, the most important type is the competition with your former self.

The idea of competition is quite a good one .
Healthy competition help one to strive for growth and progress.
The truth is, the most important type is the competition with your former self.
That's true, if you have a competing business it will also help you to be more serious with your business, you ate expected to be serious in everything we do.

Yes, you are right, we work online just to take good care of our needs and also to make our ends meet, If I can earn a good amount of money there's no need to work.
That's the reason why all of us are here, if you know what you are doing online you can make your ends meet, but if you are a lazy type there's no way you can earn money.

Yes I think so, I don't think people are going to stop working online even if the world open up again, working online is the best way to earn money, I don't think most people will like that idea.

I believe that will be the case in most of the companies. I was an IT employee and I was working from home, for like 3 years. I don't see the necessity of visiting the office when I can work leisurely from home.

Also, I don't have to waste my time travelling as well. As of now, most of the companies in my field are encouraging employees to work from home, as long as they don't face any connectivity issues. I am sure it will be the same in the future as well.

Well, I am sure we need to meet the team at some point to have social interaction but apart from that I don't see anything disadvantageous with working virtually, all the time.

People have always worked online.
To be honest, it only increased during the pandemic, and even now, years later, there are more people working online, possibly as a result of how comfortable it is to do so.

One thing is certain: the online crowd will continue to grow with time, based on how people have begun to adapt to this new platform. I don't see why people would stop using it even if the world were to reopen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds