Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think men or women are better at Negotiations?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
people often ask whether men or women are better negotiators. during my experience, I noticed that women are passive and submissive and also focus more on the maintenance of relationships while men look dominant and authoritative during their duties.

for me, It's impossible to select a specific gender but to select the mentality and the skills of the human.

So Do you think men or women are better at negotiations? and Why?

Advertisement Placeholder
people often ask whether men or women are better negotiators. during my experience, I noticed that women are passive and submissive and also focus more on the maintenance of relationships while men look dominant and authoritative during their duties.

for me, It's impossible to select a specific gender but to select the mentality and the skills of the human.

So Do you think men or women are better at negotiations? and Why?
Gender has no bearing on having persuasive or negotiating skills in business. Some people just have skill of convincing others to patronize their business.

Gender has no bearing on having persuasive or negotiating skills in business. Some people just have skill of convincing others to patronize their business.
for convincing clients, I would suggest girls, haha, sometimes beautiful girls attract boys by their service (or business) so no way to say no :LOL:

Women are better in negotiation than men. How many men have time to negotiate for long? But women have enough time and they are naturally talented when it come to negotiation. Women are indeed better than men in negotiation.

Both men and women are always good at negotiating depending on what exactly you are negotiating , some are very good at bringing investors and convincing them to invest .

for convincing clients, I would suggest girls, haha, sometimes beautiful girls attract boys by their service (or business) so no way to say no :LOL:
Oh you have a point here. I have noticed that most businesses tend to employ girls as sales personnels in the organization. I think they always attract more customers as compared to using boys.

Though men are far more better than women in negotiation because they have the wisdom and composure to negotiate, but some women are far more good at negotiating than men

I think women are born with talent to negotiate better. Women are very persuasive, when they insist, men can hardly deny. However, negotiation skills are also relative to education and experience.

I think women are born with talent to negotiate better. Women are very persuasive, when they insist, men can hardly deny. However, negotiation skills are also relative to education and experience.
Women are naturally good at negotiation more than male , because they have the confidence to manage and talk to people convincingly, they have the negotiation skills .

Women are naturally good at negotiation more than male , because they have the confidence to manage and talk to people convincingly, they have the negotiation skills .
I think anyone with good persuasive skills can be a good negotiator. However, it has been observed that women are more likely to succeed in negotiations more than men.

Actually it's not all negotiations can be done by women and not all can be done by men. there are some critical negotiations that has to do with either national security and other related issues. such can be handled by men perfectly.

Actually it's not all negotiations can be done by women and not all can be done by men. there are some critical negotiations that has to do with either national security and other related issues. such can be handled by men perfectly.
I don't think the ability to negotiate is gender specific. It simply depends if the person has good persuasive skills and the ability to always sound convincing.

I think gender doesn't matter, what it matter are the skills that a specific person has, regardless of whether it is a man or a woman

When it comes to negotiation, I believe that men would do better than women. A lot of men has wealth of experiences and they would use the experiences they have garnered put forward a reasonable negotiation.

When it comes to negotiation, I believe that men would do better than women. A lot of men has wealth of experiences and they would use the experiences they have garnered put forward a reasonable negotiation.
Men would be better in negotiation than women because I believe that the men are more composed and should be more experienced but we have few women that could fit into that position.

Men would be better in negotiation than women because I believe that the men are more composed and should be more experienced but we have few women that could fit into that position.
Men will be better in negotiation than women because of the experience and the exposure because most of the men are more experience and more exposed than most of the women.

I think gender doesn't matter, what it matter are the skills that a specific person has, regardless of whether it is a man or a woman
You're right. But in my own opinion women are better in negotiation than men. I know some men are good in negotiation, but their numbers can not be compared with number of women.

Men will be better in negotiation than women because of the experience and the exposure because most of the men are more experience and more exposed than most of the women.
It is true that men are better in negotiation than women because they are more exposed and they have more experience just like what you have stated out. but we also have some women who can do same.

Both men and women are good and better at negotiations in the line of business , though women are cunny and have negotiation skills but men are better and straightforward.

Both men and women are good and better at negotiations in the line of business , though women are cunny and have negotiation skills but men are better and straightforward.
You are not far from the truth because both men and women are better at negotiation but the men are little bit more better because of the level of exposure for men. On the negotiation, table experience has a lot of things to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds