Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think women are as good manager as men?

I'm in full support of this. Women are as good as men in terms of management skills as well. Infact studies shows that there are some women that are successful in business due to their good management skills

Advertisement Placeholder
In my observation especially in the last decade of my career, I don't see any difference in the management regarding gender. If the woman is well-educated just like his peer of the opposite sex I consider her equal to the male manager. It really depends on the person regarding the skills but it is not based on gender.

Well, there is a popular saying, what a man can do, a woman can do better. I agree with that. There are some jobs which are better handle by women than the men.

Possibly they can still be able to manage out everything perfectly most especially if it is their area of concentration, if that is not their area of concentration it may not really be possible and sometimes the energy that is needed to manage out a particular business also will determine this.

Women are better manager and can manage a business very well compare to men but most of the time let their emotion get in the way most of the time,which I one of the disadvantage.

proffessionalism and the way and manner we carry out our duties is deviod of whether the person is a male or female,the thing that matters at the end of the day is how you are able to effectively put in you effort and deliver efficientlly at the end of the day.

Honestly, I don't think gender has any role to play in terms of skill and job execution. A male manager can be as skilled as the female and both would yield tremendous results to the company or organisation.

They say , what a man can do , a woman can do better , there are even some situation where female has the zeal and the tendency to do better than some male in post.

at the end of the day both of those genders are human beings, and usually those who know how to deal with tought situations and how to deal with people in general register to become a manager so both of them will be the same at managers. I've seen a few women managers at the past and they were just as good as men I didn't see any disadvantage just because they are women, it is a stupid stereotype to say that women are worse managers.
A gender is not as critical as many would think it is obviously a different mind and way of thinking but after all both proved that they can be great managers and deal with problems so where is the problem?

I think women are better manager than men as they don't give me for laziness in the world place. They always pay attention to the details and they don't have soft spot for their gender. They are very firm in their decision and you have to work very hard under a woman as a manager.

A woman can as well be a good manager even more than a man if she has the orientation of how to manage a business or an organisation, she must be smart and know how to handle her workers as well as getting the daily activities done.

I believe both are all good but men are likely to be more stronger emotionally and physically to handle stress in business. I don't really know about women in terms of how they can manage their stress in difficult situation since they are fragile compared to men.

Do you think women are as good manager as men?

I believe that women can be just as good as men, so long as emotions do not get in the way of leading the business.
There is no gainsaying about the role that any gender can occupy and function effectively,because at the end of the day,it will boil down to capacity to deliver on the job.so a woman can be an efficient manager if she has the capacity.

Gender has nothing to do with your managerial qualities. Women can actually run successful businesses provided they have proper knowledge of how it works. What really matters is the level of knowledge.

I believe both are all good but men are likely to be more stronger emotionally and physically to handle stress in business. I don't really know about women in terms of how they can manage their stress in difficult situation since they are fragile compared to men.
Naturally women are very emotional but if you can be able to teach them how to handle some things they will probably succeed. Like i stated, what really matters is the level of knowledge and mentality.

Most times academic qualification plays an important role. I wont be surprised to find out that they may have a good management skills than men. In most cases it also depends on what responsibilities they have to take.

I have worked with several women who are managers and I can tell you their impact are highly felt. Every staffs are all in sense of duty and deadlines are met and everyone are motivated and happy.

Given their increased power in the workplace, women can now manage teams just as well as males. particularly those women who are empowered on both an academic and emotional level. They have better emotional restraint and exhibit greater objectivity.

Women are just as good as men, and some are better then some men out there. My thing is this, I don't care if you're a man or a woman, if you're the right fit for a job, you'll be hired based on the work you can do.

Some of the best managers that I have met in this space are actually women and I think what you just need to do in order to be a good manager is to put in a lot of dedication and hard work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds