Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think women are as good manager as men?

Any gender can be a very good boss, and in some situations they can even be a better boss than men. This isn't because they aren't polite or hardworking; rather, in some situations women have a more distinct attitude when it comes to comprehending.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sincerely speaking I have seen alot of women who are managers and are way too big doing great only few men amidst also doing good in my locality. Based on my statistics, women managers are the best.

I believe that women can be a good manager like men. Managing a business isn't gender specific. It just requires certain skills and anyone who can possess such skill is a good manager.

Sincerely speaking I have seen alot of women who are managers and are way too big doing great only few men amidst also doing good in my locality. Based on my statistics, women managers are the best.
I can't judge here because I believe both parties are specially good when it comes to the aspect of handling and managing a business , and it depends on the uniqueness of the individual on the ability to manage the business .

Each woman has her moments of weakness, but that doesn't mean she can't manage just as well as or even better than a guy. So, in my opinion, women are superior to some men in management.

Each woman has her moments of weakness, but that doesn't mean she can't manage just as well as or even better than a guy. So, in my opinion, women are superior to some men in management.
With partial agreement to your opinion,women are superior to some men but only when they fail to be real men. Naturally women are not men's superior. Women's tends to do better than men in managing business affairs because of determination

Some are most aren't and my wife agrees with me.

Women are better in support roles and men are better in leadership roles. This has always been and will always be the case. Some women make amazing leaders and some men make terrible leaders. It is not a perfect science but I would say the majority of women are not good in lead roles.

I think women are very good with managerial skills . They are strict at the same time polite. Am saying this because my manager is a women with a great vision

It deoends on the profession you choose for yourself , women are good at managing in some profession while men are also more capable than women in some profession .

Well I have seen here in my country women managing a bank and I've seen a lot of Managers in different business organisation doing perfectly. As long as they are academically qualified I wouldn't have any problem giving them the responsibility of a manager.

Everybody are good managers as long as management is concerned . Management is not something that requires a lot of physical strength that most people will believe are only suitable for men.

no, they are not, women cant be good managers because they are emotional beings and cannot take logical and deep decisions that will help the business to grow and succeed on the longrun

There is no inherent reason why women would be any less capable of being good managers than men. In fact, research has shown that companies with more diverse leadership teams tend to perform better financially. Ultimately, a person's ability to be a good manager depends on their individual skills, abilities, and characteristics, and not their gender.

I am a firm believer myself that women are as good at any job role as men would also be as long as they do not let their personal lives and their emotions affect how they work in their job and their roles. I have known many women who are managers who work their job fine and just as well as men would without any issues at all.

Do you think women are as good manager as men?

I believe that women can be just as good as men, so long as emotions do not get in the way of leading the business.
I don't think gender matters no matter if you are a man or a woman you can be a great manager it just depens on your skills knowledge and passion if you are a man manager it doesn't mean that you are better than female manager no matter the gender you can be very successful manager

There is a lot of data to support the idea that women can manage teams just as well as men do, if not better. According to studies, women perform better than men at motivating their teams, developing relationships, fostering a healthy work atmosphere, and being more adaptable to change.

Do you think women are as good managers as men?

I believe that women can be just as good as men, so long as emotions do not get in the way of leading the business.
I have come across a lot of women managing businesses successfully. They often tend to be more effective than men in some aspects provided that they're skilled managers with loads of experience.

As a man, having worked under two women, I can categorically say that women are terrible managers. They are insensitive and don't have the gift to listen. Men are better managers because they apply logic in managerial duties.

I do not think someone is better just because of their gender, being a better manager requires skills and knowledge in the relevant field and you need to have what it takes to become a good manager.

Depending on their intelligence but men are always expected to be managers because men are to be head of everything in the world. There is grace for women to be managers if they are qualified intellectually and through their certificates.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds