Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think women are as good manager as men?

I think women are better managers in comparison to men. They have been practicing home management from home and armed with that experience, they would ease in to corporate management. Generally, women are better in managing people. That's because they are more listening and welcoming naturally than men.

Advertisement Placeholder

I believe that women can be just as good as men, so long as emotions do not get in the way of leading the business.

Being a very good business manager does not have anything to do with the individual sex because it is not actually sex that does the job but the knowledge and expertise that person have in that field.

Any of the gender can be a good manager, I don't think been a good manager has anything to do with the gender. I have seen bad managers who happen to be Male and I have seen good managers who happen to be female.

Everybody is Good in their own way depending on the intelligent quotient we have in handling business .Though men are good in working and monitoring than women but some women are also good .

I will always say a woman that know her work is ready to do it to the last letter so their is no doubt that a woman is as good in managing a company as well as a man will.

The most important thing is for you to see a woman that is well committed in her work as a manager because if that is something that is checked out in any person working as a manager being a lady, you will always see that the person delivers very well.

I believe that women can be just as good as men, so long as emotions do not get in the way of leading the business.
Yes that's possible, despite the fact women are fragile but I think they can fit in as a manager, I know a lot of women that are doing well with things like this.

Everybody is good in his or her own way depending in the top of intelligent quotents they have in handling business, some women are better in negotiation while some are worse .

I think women are as good managers as men. Managerial ability is not gender based. Let's leave emotions aside because I have seen male bosses who are so emotional that they make wrong decisions in their bouts.
The general belief is that women are good at managing and they are even good or better than men when it comes to managing and that is why some men will allow their wife to manage their financial activities

Any gender can be a good manager. It depends on their capability,knowledge and skills and experience. If they have what it takes to manage a business,then they can both be good at what they do

This is the same thing that I'm going to say as well when it comes to whoever is a manager of a company because it doesn't depend on the sex of the person to be very good on what he or she is doing but on the person's capability to perform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds