Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think men or women are better at Negotiations?

I won't use gender as a precursor to dictate who is better in this case. It depends on your nature and exposure and the kind of things you are passing through. Any gender can be good and so I can't draw a line here.
I won't use gender as a precursor to dictate who is better in this case. It depends on your nature and exposure and the kind of things you are passing through. Any gender can be good and so I can't draw a line here.
I think that gender should not be considered in this case because it is highly necessary to consider the skill and the exposure of the person that is to go for negotiation and it could be either a man or a woman.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that gender should not be considered in this case because it is highly necessary to consider the skill and the exposure of the person that is to go for negotiation and it could be either a man or a woman.
You know I have seen both males and females who are very good in what we are talking about. So in this case I can't be able to select a particular gender because as you also mentioned, it is not the gender but the person's skills and abilities.

Actually I can say all are good dor the jobs it only differences is based on our individuals capacity and level of education and exposure. some may be exposed than the other making it easier for them to have interaction with people in terms of business.

Both genders are good at negotiation, it depends on the individual. Some women are good at negotiations because they can be convincing while some men at good at negotiations because they are very focused and don't stop until they get the results they want.

I don't see any difference when it comes to negotiation. When all negotiation is done with sensibility, presenting the right proposals and these proposals will benefit everyone, and when I say everyone I mean all people involved and the final customer, this can be done by either men or women. This dichotomy shall end, because Mankind is just one.

It depends what exactly the business you are negotiating about , sometimes women are more better at negotiating than men because of their gender which makes them special .

Negotiation is clearly going to be better off with somebody who understands the subject matter and knows what is at stake and not choosing a particular agenda because it might not end well.

Both men an women are good at negotiation but it depends on the kind of person, we have some kinds of people that don't want the idea of negotiation.
I kind of agree with this assertion. It depends on the individual. Some people are naturally talented in negotiation. Its has nothing to do with gender, but what I observed is that the percentage of women who are good in negotiation are more than men.

Actually I can't specifically predict which is more better but I think negotiations goes with our level of exposure and how familiar we are in the field of business.

Man at all times strive to be better at what they do and that can't be said about women
A lot of men has wealth of experiences and they would use the experiences they have garnered put forward a reasonable negotiation.

Well for me even if men are by far more better than women in negotiation because they have the wisdom and composure to negotiate, but some women are far more good at negotiating than men in any business sense

In actuality, not all talks can be carried out by men or women. The national security and other related concerns are the subject of certain crucial negotiations. Men can manage such situations perfectly.
Yes I think Both has good ideas when they come and work together it also good to share ideas from opposite gender as well

Last edited:
When dealing with the aspect of negotiation , you must be bold , smart and also be cunning and you need to be vigilant so that you won't be caught offguard , and I think up a man can do the job better .

In terms of negotiation anyone can still be good at it depending on your experience but generally it seems women may likely be much more better in this area.

In terms of negotiation anyone can still be good at it depending on your experience but generally it seems women may likely be much more better in this area.
Yes that seems to be true ai think both genders can be good at internals and external negotiation but I still believe that men are the best because their iq will never be the same

Yes that seems to be true ai think both genders can be good at internals and external negotiation but I still believe that men are the best because their iq will never be the same
Ok, it is nice , a lot of other things are to be put into consideration which the IQ is one of them . This is somethings I didn't put on my own . Mine was through personal experience and based on natural instincts.

Considering women with negotiating skill , some of them are better at negotiations but most of them are weaker , so i believe men are more stronger and determined.

Form the beginning of creation women is endowed with sufficient favour. Women best in terms of price negotiation why because they are favoured and there speech gesture is enticing.

Man at all times strive to be better at what they do and that can't be said about women
A lot of men has wealth of experiences and they would use the experiences they have garnered put forward a reasonable negotiation.
Though men tends to be more good at negotiation because we believe women to have a soft heart but in the real business world , your gender doesn't makes you the best when making negotiation .

From my experience, I have come to the conclusion that men are better and negotiating conditions but then it is not really a straight line. This is because there are so many great women that are good in negotiation that I know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds