Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

Making five dollars a day is not visible or possible if you don't have a high paying skillset like graphic designing, copy writing etc.
You need to be offering something very high in demand to be able to earn at least five dollars a day, meaning you should improve on your skills if your aim to make that amount of money

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen many people earning 20 to 25 dollars a day by removing the background of pictures. This is the easiest work. So make a gig and try to find out your space in the market to get work.

You can make even more than 5$ if you have the right skill, positive feedback and time of course, otherwise you will keep struggling.
One more thing you should know, is that when being an official freelancer, you can consider yourself having a job already because you are basically offering services for money

I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??
Whether you’ve just lost your job and are looking for ways to make money without a job or have a job but are looking to supplement your income, there are so many ways you can make a few dollars online.
The best part is that with some of these options you can make money very quickly. That’s especially great for you if you need money right this second and can’t wait for your next payday.

Yeah, all work require lots of hardwork for it to be successfully carried out. Running a YouTube channel, and promoting your link isn't am easy one too. But through hard work perseverance, and vision you can get to achieving success through it.
Although making money online is not very easy these days but it is very possible. It wil require you to work extra hours and you also have to work on at least three platforms in order to get $5 a day. I am working on two right now.

Unless you are going to spread yourself very thinly across several sites, this is a difficult thing to do with one or two sites. I've seen people boat of 1-2 dollars daily but never $5 from posting forums alone.

If you have referrals on a site that gives you lifetime earnings as some PTC do, maybe you'd already achieve it.

It's very possible, I have an online platform that I'm working on presently, and I earn 5.7 dollars every day. Though I paid some amount for registration, but I've l earned over 5 times of the amount I paid.
[automerge]1611570528[/automerge]
It's very possible, I have an online platform that I'm working on presently, and I earn 5.7 dollars every day. Though I paid some amount for registration, but I've l earned over 5 times of the amount I paid.

Last edited:
that is possible if you lend your whole time to wait and patience to work. 5$ a day is pretty big but if you work hard by that you will achieve it nothing is impossible if you have determination to achieve your goals. goodluck and soon you will achieve your goals.

If you already have specialize skills, you can easily find buyers for your gigs on fiverr or seoclerks. If you have skills and knowledge you can also find a lot of jobs on upwork and seoclerks. Earning $5 a day is possible only when you have specialized skills.

Oh yes, it's really possible to get $5 in a day, even you can get more than that a day but all depends on you and how serious you are and commentment you are to it because if you are not serious you won't able to get it but if you know what you doing you can achieve more than $5 in a day trust me

It all depends on type of gig you opened and where you opened it. When you say gig you're referring to a service rendered as a freelance online. I can vividly tell you that you can far more that if you're rendering a very food service. The first time I registered on fiverr, I was able to make an average of $15 - $20 daily. Some people are making as much as $500 a day as a freelance but you must have built a strong customer relationship with your clients in whatever service you're rendering to make such amount.

It all depends on type of gig you opened and where you opened it. When you say gig you're referring to a service rendered as a freelance online. I can vividly tell you that you can far more that if you're rendering a very food service. The first time I registered on fiverr, I was able to make an average of $15 - $20 daily. Some people are making as much as $500 a day as a freelance but you must have built a strong customer relationship with your clients in whatever service you're rendering to make such amount.
What were you selling on Fiverr to make $15-$20 perday? Are you still selling on Fiverr? I have not been able to sell anything on Fiverr, however, I have made substantial amount of money on upwork and seoclerks.

Yes! its achievable. I already experienced earning 11usd in 1 day in a pay per download site. As long as your downloadable file is what people needs and you have many audience to download. Plus if you can find a high rate site you can easily get more than what you want. :)

I really think getting a job online is becoming quit task full and more difficult than getting an offline job. These days, you need to have some marketable skills and you'll get some better pay. If you can design, do good proofreading, editing of documents and so on, you can make up to $50 not in one day but with a completed task or job. There are many freelancing websites I'm also hoping to consider.

I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??
Wanting to earn that much without skills is like wanting to snatch what doesn't belong to one. You have to have the determination that I will acquire new skills and my skills will pay me off. Hello there. If you acquire some skills and you're good at what you do, commanding prices isn't a bad idea.
[automerge]1611729302[/automerge]

Wanting to earn that much without skills is like wanting to snatch what doesn't belong to one. You have to have the determination that I will acquire new skills and my skills will pay me off. Hello there. If you acquire some skills and you're good at what you do, commanding prices isn't a bad idea.

If you are a premium or VIP member of this forum you can earn upto or more $6 by posting here but if you are nit in that category then you will earn about $2.5 at this forum by posting replies 16(16*3) times . and if you post in an other forum then you will able to do that collectively $5 per day.

You can't earn that amount if you don't have a skill. Excellent for those in tier 1 countries, they can easily take surveys and earn it.
It's best you acquire some skills like copywriting, graphics designing, blogging and so many of them.

It's possible but you must have some very high paying skills like web design and programming. Also, monetizing a blog and being really active in creating and promoting content.

I know it's possible but a lot of things will be involved. If it's really possible, kindly just put us through because I don't know what you mean by online gig.

It is possible to earn 5 dollars a day online. But the question is can you pay to earn such? While some will say how can I pay to earn, some will do it and start to earn more than that 5 dollars a day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds