Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

I think it is very much possible that you can make at least $5 in a day uncertain gig depending on the one you are dealing on, if you are going into freelancing then there's a possibility that you can make up to $5 in a day and if you are running a YouTube channel, there is also a high possibility of you making at least $5 in a day but it all depends on the gig you focus on there are some that are easy to make $5 and are some that are difficult but all require a lot of hard work and dedication.
Yeah, all work require lots of hardwork for it to be successfully carried out. Running a YouTube channel, and promoting your link isn't am easy one too. But through hard work perseverance, and vision you can get to achieving success through it.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is definitely possible to make that and even more than that depending on the kind of effort you willing to put into your online gig, your determination and consistency will determine the outcome of how much money you will make, believe me most time it's not easy, sometimes you just feel so tired that you just don't want to do anything, it's normal to feel that way, but the truth is if you want to cross that mark of earning more than that you need to put extra effort to it, without that zeal I bet you might even earn less than that or not even earn at all in a day. So earning more than that like I said earlier requires you to put more effort, be determined and be good at what you do too.

Every person has different experiences regarding their research.I think it is possible to earn that amount online, but you must have some very high paying skills like web design and programming. Also, monetizing a blog and being really active in creating and promoting content. For this purpose freelancing is best one.

I don't think that can be possible,I open the site yesterday I was told to pay a registration fee to have access to the site, Having your own job can earn you more than $5, because you earn daily and you won't face too much stress

$5 a day is just a token compare to how much others are making hourly through online side hustle.
Although it depends on your location or country. Most successful countries are the tier 1 countries which has the best rate per hour.

As professional web developer u can be making $30 per hr in the tier 1 countries

Although, it is rare to see an online platform where you can earn up to $5 per day. Have you tried some freelancing sites like fiver, I think this can earn you more than 5$ per day when you're considtent.

It is definitely possible to make that and even more than that depending on the kind of effort you willing to put into your online gig, your determination and consistency will determine the outcome of how much money you will make, believe me most time it's not easy, sometimes you just feel so tired that you just don't want to do anything, it's normal to feel that way, but the truth is if you want to cross that mark of earning more than that you need to put extra effort to it, without that zeal I bet you might even earn less than that or not even earn at all in a day. So earning more than that like I said earlier requires you to put more effort, be determined and be good at what you do too.
Sure, determination and consistency, skills will get one such kind of job that will pay one up to that amount of cash. Without the above skills mentioned in the thread, it will be hard for me to earn admirably online.

It is possible. There are a lot of freelancing website that pays depending on your rates or the contract that both parties agreed on as long as you passed the requirement even if you don't have the skill you could learn. It depends if you are looking for something that you could work on or just want to find someone to pay you without doing anything.

It is possible. There are a lot of freelancing website that pays depending on your rates or the contract that both parties agreed on as long as you passed the requirement even if you don't have the skill you could learn. It depends if you are looking for something that you could work on or just want to find someone to pay you without doing anything.
Hmm, I never knew about any freelancing site that will pay me for my job. I know their many out there to sign up with. I have signed up to many but I couldn't make it there cos they have rules i can't meet up with. Sometimes it is very hard to find that target client to work for.

High traffic websites can make you that in ad revenue. Of course you wouldn't be able to buy out for companies like adsense until you reach the $100 threshold. But the owner of this site pointed me out to something similar to vig link that also has a threshold but pays out to paypal. That doesn't seem like half a bad way. If your form of advertisement actually will pay out to paypal that can be well worth giving it a shot. I'm going to wait for my site to grow and possibly give it a chance.

It's never possible, without extra work. Extra skills must be included, which is rare with everyone. Not everyone is capable of having extra skills... Too difficult with the stress attached in combining it all. It's only possible if you're willing to give in almost all of your time, efforts and extra skills.

Yeah, all work require lots of hardwork for it to be successfully carried out. Running a YouTube channel, and promoting your link isn't am easy one too. But through hard work perseverance, and vision you can get to achieving success through it.
All those things are all into a category of what we call affiliate marketing and to be very serious that is the most difficult online job I've ever gotten myself into because for you to convince people to a particular goods or services is not an easy task and for you to gain the trust of people online is not something you can just do it as an easy task,in any online business if you want to succeed you really need to work hard.
[automerge]1611431118[/automerge]
All those things are all into a category of what we call affiliate marketing and to be very serious that is the most difficult online job I've ever gotten myself into because for you to convince people to a particular goods or services is not an easy task and for you to gain the trust of people online is not something you can just do it as an easy task,in any online business if you want to succeed you really need to work hard.

Affiliate marketing gig is never an easy one to commence. I really don't know how to convince people or get targeted audience to sign up using my affiliate link. All i do is create a content about what I affiliate for, any one finding it wanting can click through the link and get started.

It is very possible to achieve that, you may not star earning $5 daily when u start new, but when you build yourself or business you can star earning such amount daily... But u will not be able to achieve it..

If you are good at freelancing work then you may find that it is relatively easy to be able to earn this on a daily basis as your specialized skills will generate you a much greater income for the tasks that you complete. I have seen many people earning 20 to 25 dollars a day by removing the background of pictures. This is the easiest work. So make a gig and try to find out your space in the market to get work.

I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??
I don't think is realistic though but add long you can learn a skill which is online oriented, you can even earn more than$5 a day. Its not compulsory to do online presence stuff before you can make such amount online.

Affiliate marketing gig is never an easy one to commence. I really don't know how to convince people or get targeted audience to sign up using my affiliate link. All i do is create a content about what I affiliate for, any one finding it wanting can click through the link and get started.
I don't think is realistic though but add long you can learn a skill which is online oriented, you can even earn more than$5 a day. Its not compulsory to do online presence stuff before you can make such amount online.
I know their are offline jobs you can do to and make more than $5 a day. But I'm emphasising on making such amount of cash online. I know its hard that's why i need helpful from expert freelancers to help me get started.

It is impossible to earn such in a day, I have been searching for the past few days also on how to make some cool cash online but it seems like it isn't possible most especially as I lives in Africa, I found quite some numbers of websites but none paid me despite completing some surveys.

I very much agree with you @Sincerem, it is very difficult to win that daily amount, of course and as you say it unless you have that ability. I would also love to earn $ 5 or more a day, which would make my life quite comfortable. I think it is more likely to win them offline.

I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??
I would say it's possible to make $5 per day when you have several legit gig site but it is a very hard work. Most people can't achieve that because it will consume all your time for the day. I hope that person would be able to do it continuously.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds