Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

I very much agree with you @Sincerem, it is very difficult to win that daily amount, of course and as you say it unless you have that ability. I would also love to earn $ 5 or more a day, which would make my life quite comfortable. I think it is more likely to win them offline.
Good points @Sariana23 Rodriguez, it is more likely to win such kind of amount via offline. Cos offline job doesn't need too many hassle to get, like the way online works do sometimes. Like when applying for bigger online job you face lots of difficulties and stress to find it, sometimes too, it never comes by.

Advertisement Placeholder
Good points @Sariana23 Rodriguez, it is more likely to win such kind of amount via offline. Cos offline job doesn't need too many hassle to get, like the way online works do sometimes. Like when applying for bigger online job you face lots of difficulties and stress to find it, sometimes too, it never comes by.
It is precisely one of the reasons why I stopped in search of better economic results online, it may be that there is a possibility somewhere. But offline it is easier to get them, or at least in my country. Of course you have to put your heart but if it is more possible, it even surpasses the $ 5 .

It is precisely one of the reasons why I stopped in search of better economic results online, it may be that there is a possibility somewhere. But offline it is easier to get them, or at least in my country. Of course you have to put your heart but if it is more possible, it even surpasses the $ 5 .
Nice one, the possibility its hard online, unless one got extra skills to succeed on it. Its good that your country has positions for jobs that pays up to that amount and more than also. That means citizens that are hard working won't find it hard to survive there.

I can not say it's not possible but it will difficult to be earning $5 in a day. It may possible to earn such of amount in a day without any skills but you have to work hardly by getting a little by little from different sites in which to get it. But if you have good skills definitely you can even earn more than that in avl day.

It is possible to someone but it will be hard to consistently earn that amount a day. But for me, I can only achieve $2 a day, and even that is quite hard to earn. Given that I'm only earning through paid to post forums.

It's possible but you will need to work for more hours daily but you can earn that easily if you have some skills like on writing or graphic designing. It will be kind of hard if we're going to try earning that from GPT websites.

Yes it is very possible, even on this forum alone, if you consistent you can make up to 3 Dollars everyday then if you add some other paid to post forums like dimeforum.com and beer money forum.com, surely you can meet your target.
Have you ever made use of the dimeforum campaign? What is your experience there, and what are the earning potentials that you see in that forum? I have heard of it but have never actually made use of that forum in its own right.

Also, how does the earning potential there compare to the forum here?

I have used beermoney in the past and whilst it is a very good forum and easy to use, the earning potential is noted to be lower than what we see here.

Yes it is possible to earn $5 everyday from online gig. If you have a skill, you can market it on fiverr and upwork. Being a level five seller on fiverr means you will be getting jobs everyday. Jobs that pay $10 or more.

$5 a day is just a token compare to how much others are making hourly through online side hustle.
Although it depends on your location or country. Most successful countries are the tier 1 countries which has the best rate per hour.

As professional web developer u can be making $30 per hr in the tier 1 countries
My country is not even tier one and sites like that is limited here. I just wish someday I can earn that same amount of money or more on an online gig. Surely that will help me in day to day expenses.

Affiliate marketing gig is never an easy one to commence. I really don't know how to convince people or get targeted audience to sign up using my affiliate link. All i do is create a content about what I affiliate for, any one finding it wanting can click through the link and get started.
yes I can understand what you might have been going through because there was a time I was trying to become an affiliate marketer and I was to promote a certain products on clickbank and after getting mine unique affiliate link and I started promoting the product on some forums like the international forums I was not able to make a single sell of my products and I did not even make a single penny, a lot of people tell me that I did not do it on the right way.

I don't think it's possible. I have also tried to make some enquiry but I didn't find one.
The only one that is a bit easier as I've heard is writing article for feverr. Com, where you can earn $3 per article but I haven't tried it.

I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??
It's possible but it needs hard working. No amount can be earned without it however it will be $5 or $3. You can start any services to people in which you will be skillful or you can start selling products to earn money.

It's possible but it needs hard working. No amount can be earned without it however it will be $5 or $3. You can start any services to people in which you will be skillful or you can start selling products to earn money.
That's true for one to earn such amount of money online he or she needs to be hard working with some sort of skills. Technical skills is needed to achieve $5+ a day working online. If its my offline business i earn more than that a day, but online looks somehow uneasy.

In my position right now it would be impossible to earn that much. The most I can muster is just $3 per day and I had to work hard for it. Usually it is only $2 but now that one forum has reduced the maximum number of posts per day so the earnings is also reduced. I am always looking for some other forums to work on but I am choosy because last year I was scammed by 3 forums - CrazyOff, USAstocks and Dimeforum.

I haven't seen any site that pays you up to $5 in a day... That's because you should have a skill before you can be able to earn that or even more in a day.... Web designers earn up to $59 dollars a day and they is because they are highly skilled and good at what they do

Nice one, the possibility its hard online, unless one got extra skills to succeed on it. Its good that your country has positions for jobs that pays up to that amount and more than also. That means citizens that are hard working won't find it hard to survive there.
Something like this @Sincerem, with hard work, the problem is that $ 5 is equivalent to 7 million local currency, and with that you can only buy a kilo of meat. 10 years ago that amount was a lot of money but today it is only enough to live a day. The point is, if you can win offline

Something like this @Sincerem, with hard work, the problem is that $ 5 is equivalent to 7 million local currency, and with that you can only buy a kilo of meat. 10 years ago that amount was a lot of money but today it is only enough to live a day. The point is, if you can win offline
Hmm, yeah during early years U.S dollar and my country currency was on the same level. But due to corruption we are well adrift to U.S dollar and GBP too. With $5 a day you can feed yourself for the whole day as a single person, and not a family carrier. Unless you want to minimise what you eat and eat as an average person, then the $5 will do your family for a day.

Some of the popular gig sections include things like: Press releases ... Is it possible to earn money from an online survey in 2021? ... How do I make my first $10 online (besides surveys)?.

Hmm, yeah during early years U.S dollar and my country currency was on the same level. But due to corruption we are well adrift to U.S dollar and GBP too. With $5 a day you can feed yourself for the whole day as a single person, and not a family carrier. Unless you want to minimise what you eat and eat as an average person, then the $5 will do your family for a day.
Exactly @Sincerem, since we are living in my country, I like that you understand me, since many members find it difficult to understand. The truth is that with effort and dedication we can achieve that amount offline, since online without the proper preparation and knowledge, it is not easy.

Exactly @Sincerem, since we are living in my country, I like that you understand me, since many members find it difficult to understand. The truth is that with effort and dedication we can achieve that amount offline, since online without the proper preparation and knowledge, it is not easy.
That is true working on a regular offline job can get us that amount daily. But the case is different online when we have minimal skills or talent to work online. One can only amaze such amount when the necessary skills is exacted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds