Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

Even if I have to learn a digital skill, I will never need to concentrate in skills that are being practiced by so many people and graphic designing is one of them. It leads to serious competition
I think right now the whole online market is saturated with competition left right center. With that being said, it is necessary to find a niche that you can specialize in and excel in order to get high level clients.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think right now the whole online market is saturated with competition left right center. With that being said, it is necessary to find a niche that you can specialize in and excel in order to get high level clients.
It's true , the online space may be separated but at the same time there are some that are much more saturated than others . There is no need for us to focus on learning such skills.

It's true , the online space may be separated but at the same time there are some that are much more saturated than others . There is no need for us to focus on learning such skills.
This is a correct assertion because learning such skills and not being extremely proficient in them would only lead to us just adding to the competition which would mean finding a competitive advantage would become more and more difficult.

To be very honest, I think that is very possible just that most times you will have to spend so much time online to be able to earn that.
Those who earn that amount online or more than that are mostly those that stay indoors alot.

This is a correct assertion because learning such skills and not being extremely proficient in them would only lead to us just adding to the competition which would mean finding a competitive advantage would become more and more difficult.
Personally , I don't have time to face any competition of some sort , that is why I go for skills that are not highly competitive probably a technical skill like maybe forex or cryptocurrency.

Personally , I don't have time to face any competition of some sort , that is why I go for skills that are not highly competitive probably a technical skill like maybe forex or cryptocurrency.
I understand your point. I think with the requisite amount of knowledge in these fields, you will be able to make money. I also think this is a profitable venture because the large majority of individuals are still basically ignorant.

It is possible to earn $5 per day because I know many of people who are earning more then this like $30 to $40 per day just by doing something related to freelancing and freelancing we can do only by skills or good techniques of work.

I believe it is doable, but unless you are into freelancing, it will take a lot of work to use the online means of earning this. If you excel at freelance work, you can discover that it's really simple to be able to earn this money every day because your specific knowledge will enable you to charge considerably more for the tasks you perform. However, thanks to sites like this one, I would argue that while it is doable, doing so requires a lot of effort and can take a while.

I understand your point. I think with the requisite amount of knowledge in these fields, you will be able to make money. I also think this is a profitable venture because the large majority of individuals are still basically ignorant.
Yes as long as I can be able to make money perfectly without any problem and on my spare time without stress then I am ok with that. This is the dream so many people are looking forward to achieved for themselves.

Yes as long as I can be able to make money perfectly without any problem and on my spare time without stress then I am ok with that. This is the dream so many people are looking forward to achieved for themselves.
I am inclined to believe that the desire for this type of luxury and convenience while earning income cuts across all individuals. The difference in making it is based on the relevance and practical application of the skill you have learned

I think something like that is possible if you are doing a power job on Sprout Gigs means 5 power jobs or 1 $ or 3 power jobs of 2 $ does the gig but such option is not always available.

If you are good at freelancing work then you may find that it is relatively easy to be able to earn this on a daily basis as your specialized skills will generate you a much greater income for the tasks that you complete

If you are good at freelancing work then you may find that it is relatively easy to be able to earn this on a daily basis as your specialized skills will generate you a much greater income for the tasks that you complete
Freelancers can be able to make up to that in a day depending on the niche they are concentrating and also it depends on your position in the freelance platform that determine.

Making money through photo editing is awesome. I've never heard of this one. Please provide more details about the picture editing job and how I can profit financially from it.

It is possible, but you will need to put in more work each day. If you have some skills, such as writing or graphic design, you can easily earn that money.
If we try to earn that using GPT websites, it will be somewhat difficult.

I think something like that is possible if you are doing a power job on Sprout Gigs means 5 power jobs or 1 $ or 3 power jobs of 2 $ does the gig but such option is not always available.
It's very possible to make up to $5 daily online if you are working on the right websites, I have been on sprout for a very long time and they pay handsomely well .

It is undoubtedly possible to earn that much money and even more depending on the level of effort you are willing to put into your online gig. Your consistency and determination will determine how much money you will make. Believe me, most of the time, it's not easy. At times, you may feel so exhausted that you simply don't want to do anything. However, the truth is that if you want to go beyond that point and earn more than that, you must make an extra effort.

Someone I know is making that amount from a blog that is less than six months old. This shows that making $5 a day is very much possible, but o my if you possess the right skills and you work like you have a deadline to beat.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds