Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

Taking care of employees is very important, all employees in a company can actually determine the success rate of a business and this is why it is very important for all business owners and entrepreneurs to take care of your employees

Advertisement Placeholder
I find it sad whenever I join or hear about an organization that act like they can treat employees the way the like just because the pay them a little cheap money after the days job or monthly, it is way better to treat your employees right because you get the best out of them

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
We should care about our staff because these are the people wich invest there best to permote our business and these people are pillar of our money we can show our care to them by permoting them by increasing their salary and by giving them bonus

Taking care of the employees is a wise way of doing business. It is in turn reflect in his productivity. So when they are taking care of they are happy to to do more in the business. When people are happy the business boom, appraising the worker shows that you appreciate what they are dojng for orhanization.

When you've got people working under you, they should be ways you plan to take care of them either by reducing the stress on transportation or feeding. Other incentive can also follow.
You can retain your best employees by offering as well as bonuses and awards for hard work and customers service, therefore,if you want an increase in overall employee productivity and loyalty,then you should learn to take care of your employees better.

Yes i do take care of my employees because i believe employee are the bedrock of every business after the customers. So i believe they should well be taken care of moreso if there is no employee then a business cannot stand.

I believe employees should be taken care of but unfortunately, they are not and because of scarcity of worker, most of them can't complain to things like late payment, unnecessary query and others

Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Wow, what a brilliant write up you've got here. Taking good care of your employees is the same thing as taking good care of your business. Employees that are catered for in terms of wairfarism and others will give their best to the company.

What do you all think?
You are right because when our employees are happy with the work environment they tend to deliver and give out the best. They will be loyal, and work with all sincerity and deligence.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is good for an employer to take good care of his employee, as for me I take Good Care of my employees by giving them medical allowance, transport allowance, house allowance, and other allowances.

You’ve probably heard of the phrase “take care of your employees and they’ll take care of your business”. It’s a catchy phrase that gets thrown around in the business world a lot, but how many businesses actually live by this? A lot of businesses think they’re doing this, even when they’re not. It’s important to take a technical approach to tackle this goal.
[automerge]1612955477[/automerge]
You’ve probably heard of the phrase “take care of your employees and they’ll take care of your business”. It’s a catchy phrase that gets thrown around in the business world a lot, but how many businesses actually live by this? A lot of businesses think they’re doing this, even when they’re not. It’s important to take a technical approach to tackle this goal.

Yes we should care of the employer because if we do so they will give good response . They will do good work . They will also respect you and you will satisfy from their work.

Yes I do. Many employees have a disconnection with their organization and are unhappy with their job. As a result, employees produce poor customer interactions. Unhappy employees can only pretend to provide positive customer service for so long. Eventually, the employees will burn out, and you’ll begin to realize the negative effect of bad customer service. If you can’t take care of your employees, how do you expect them to take care of your clients? Fortunately, there are ways to mitigate this. Encourage your employees to address their concerns, this shows that you care about their well-being and that you’re willing to discuss and figure out a solution.

Here are 11 ways in which leaders can demonstrate their appreciation.

Go upstairs and beyond to help them personally. ... related to them Don't act as if you are above them. ... show you care about their personal lives. ... Show interest in their important others. ... back them up with clients. ... do things that set you apart.

Taking good Care of employees is good and will make them be loyal to you at anytime
You get their trust and are always trustworthy because they know you have them at heart and don't go to extra miles for your company.
[automerge]1612956109[/automerge]
Taking good Care of employees is good and will make them be loyal to you at anytime
You get their trust and are always trustworthy because they know you have them at heart and don't go to extra miles for your company.

Everyone that has a job must learn to take care of his employees who are helping out. The owner of the job and employee are both beneficiaries of the business and none should feel that he or she is doing the other some favour. One of the best way to show that you appreciate your employees is to pay them promptly.

Yes I do I take care of my employees like they are my siblings or my family members I give them incentive to appreciate them incentive like allowances and bonuses
I also give promotion to the employee that deserves it in order to appreciate them and let others look up to them and sit tight and become more efficient

Yes I take serious care to my workers, when you have people working under you, it is your responsibility to take care of them because they are the one that provides services to you and your business.As for me I take my workers as myself because they are the source of my income.

I think it is very important that you take care of the employees because they work for you and benefit you. You should take care of their every sorrow. They should not need anything.They should also be given bonuses and their salary should be increased. The happier the employees are with you, the more they will work hard and you will be more profitable.

Taking care of your employees , securing their lives and properties, should be one of your topmost things in your to do list. Your employees are the ones that keeps you moving ,they are the ones that gets you results . Taking care of them should be very key to you if you need results.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds