Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

Yes as an enterpreneur/employer find it imperative that's the employees in the company should be appreciated for the right things but not pampered. Appreciating and acclaiming your employees work tends to improve the overall morale in the work area.

Advertisement Placeholder
Employees deserve to be treated well, and of cos treating them well involves, paying them as at when due, promoting them when they Merit it, incentives and etc. Well other employers have so many ways of helping their employees, but in all please let us call a spade a spade, and whatever thing you want your fellow men to do, you should do it for them first.

Unhappy employees can only pretend to provide positive customer service for so long. Eventually, the employees will burn out, and you’ll begin to realize the negative effect of bad customer service. If you can’t take care of your employees, how do you expect them to take care of your clients? Fortunately, there are ways to mitigate this. Encourage your employees to address their concerns, this shows that you care about their well-being and that you’re willing to discuss and figure out a solution.
[automerge]1612961159[/automerge]
Unhappy employees can only pretend to provide positive customer service for so long. Eventually, the employees will burn out, and you’ll begin to realize the negative effect of bad customer service. If you can’t take care of your employees, how do you expect them to take care of your clients? Fortunately, there are ways to mitigate this. Encourage your employees to address their concerns, this shows that you care about their well-being and that you’re willing to discuss and figure out a solution.

Take care of employee it is necessary because its create good enviorment in office and work place also create good relation.. Employess is the backbone of any company so its compulsory for any one to take care of employee..

There are lot of business owners that never cares about how there staff well being which every bad, when you are working in an organization, in which you care for such that you sacrifices some of your time in othe just to make deals to be of success. Now not getting the same focus or care is devastating from employee angle, it is porous and highly shameful.
A company or employee hat card so much about the well being of his or her staff is an excellent business management.

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
I think environment plays a lot in any company and organization.we should give good environment for our employees so that they can done their workown with accuracy and efficiency.also we should take care of their financial problems and. Offer bonuses and increments.

Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
it is very bad to increased workload for your workers just because they are working in your company and you are paying them. Employee relations is very important in any business. You can always come down to the level of your employees, and relate with them in order to foster a good relationship with them.

Yes this is very important to take care of the employs its a big deal that you have to incourage your employs so that they are satiafied and in your business you have a opportunity to get the reliable wnvirnment and success in you field to stand in the competion zone also

Taking care of your employees encourages them to put more efforts to their work which will increase the company productivity and efficiency. Employees welfare should be one of the most important aspect of any business, if your employees are not in good health conditions to work, the business is likely to suffers from it.

Last edited:
Concerning taking care of employees. Well, it is a very nice thing to do and keep doing as an employer because your employees play a vital and integral role or part in your company or organization, without your employees happy with you, the expected product or outcome to be yielded at a speculated time will fall and before you know it, things start falling apart

Pay attention to your employee and always take good care of them. When you take care of your employees they will passionately work for you and your company will grow. It is good to see your employees as part of your family and have team spirit.

Maintain a clean and professional work environment for employees to conduct business on a day basis. Contract a housekeeping service to maintain the overall office building, and instruct employees to keep their own personal work space. Employees are like to be more productive in an organized surrounding versus a cluttered, dirty environment. Ensure employees have an adequate, well-lit parking area and break rooms, as well as outdoor smoking areas, if necessary.

What do you all think?
I do not have any employees yet right now due to the fact that I run my business alone and I have not expanded to the extent of habit an employee and no Physical office yet since most of what I do ate online based. but if I have employees they are supposed to be taken care of and cared for
[automerge]1612973830[/automerge]

What do you all think?
I do not have any employees yet right now due to the fact that I run my business alone and I have not expanded to the extent of habit an employee and no Physical office yet since most of what I do ate online based. but if I have employees they are supposed to be taken care of and cared for

I do not have an employee but if I do that I'll always take care of them by giving them some things when they work extra harder or I can even take them for dinner when they really work so much, it is always the right thing for a good employers to take care of their employees.

Most employer don't take good care of their employees, they just use them and pay them token, hardly will you see an employer that will do a pay rise if their is increase in the company profit, but if they encounter loss they would not mind to remove from staffs salary, as employer its important we learn to appreciate our employees
Gladly today we some conscious employer who have realised that a happy and assured employees can give them better results which will maximize their profit. Some of them now have in place for their staff a group life insurance which is the best thing anu employee can ever hope for, an assurance that his family will have something to fall back on should any sudden death happen

If you want better performance from your employees, you better take good care of them. Taking care of them will make them loyal and committed to the work you engaged them for. But if you don't take good care of them, on your own is your case.

When you have a car and you don't service it or maintain it ,you keep on using it without maintenance, the day it will break down,you may need it most on that day. So, having an employee and provide good health care for them, good canteen for them to feed well and safety induction for them as well. This would put your employee in a good position to serve you well too.
I really love your car analysis to the business. Whatever it is that we use to make money if we don't take good care of it it will break down, at the end of the day we spend more to bring that thing back to normal. If you have employees and you are not taking good care of them, they're likely to all break down due to one condition or the other if that should happen the business will suffer a great deal.

1. Go above and beyond to personally help them. ...
  2. Relate to them; don't act like you're above them. ...
  3. Show you care about their personal life. ...
  4. Show interest in their significant others. ...
  5. Back them up with clients. ...
  6. Do things that set you apart.

Staff welfare is very important as the clients that patronises a business.Staff welfare boost the moral and increase motivation to duty.Its good to relate to employees on emotional level,constant feed back to know their issues and also severance benefits will also be another good encouragement.

It’s only right to treat your employees well and take good care of them because they are like the tools you use to make or earn your living and every good workman takes absolute care of his working tools and your employees also play a great role in the success of your business so it’s better to take care of them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds