Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

Yeah I believe it is a good thing to to take good care of your employees as this will encourage them to go out in the good work, paying them well , not overworking them things can help increase their efficiency

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business man is good to care for your employees because without them you can’t not run your business by your self it means you can’t do it alone, Moreover when you care about your employees it will make them work very hard so that the business can move forward

Yes I take care of my employees, I have a small poultry I'm running and I employed a young guy to help manage it. I believe when you treat your staff well they become more productive.

Employees should be taken of in any organization as they form an integral part in the success of any organization. For your business to move forward you need to take care of your employees more thank they could imagine

As for me I don't just take care of them but always put smile on there face because they also have family and I also add to does that are serious in times of taking there job serious and does that know what they doing I give them additional something and doing Xmas and new year they all have gifts to take home and enjoy with there family and friends

Just as humans want to be appreciated and revered every employees also wants to feel that same warmth from their bosses at work. Just as we treat customers and clients with decorum and regard we should extend same to our employees at work.

Wise managers make their workers their top priority so that each employee feels like an important, valued member of the company instead of just another worker. You can retain your best employees by offering full benefits as well as bonuses and awards for hard work and customer service. J. Willard Marriott, founder of Marriott Hotels, summed it up best when he stated, "Take care of your people and they will take care of your customers."

It is not just a commonsensical thing to do but it is also human to take care of ones employees. It is not limited to just financial care because that's where many people look at, but also mentally and emotionally. Ask questions when they are down, show empathy. A happy employee will deliver the best goods.

Taking good care of your employees is one of the humane things to do as an employer. This gives them the courage and belief that they have to do all it takes to make the enterprise keep up with the success. It makes them fulfill and have a sense of belonging.

There is no need to remind the employer about that matter. It is his obligation and responsibility to take care of his employees. The type and management of an employer in his company is where his workers are based. If you do not manage your company well, you will probably not be able to treat your employees well.

You are right in saying that it is important to take care of these pleas because they work for us and give us money so we should also take care of their need۔They should also give a bonus on every Eid and if they ask for a holiday they should give it and read it every year

Definitely you are right.to get the best out of your employees you need to take care of their welfare as well.they are not just your employees they are like your children.they will put their best if you value the work they do for you and you appreciates them.things has to be done the right way.

It makes sense that your employees will be more productive and loyal if a company treats them well. ... Therefore, if you want an increase in overall employee productivity and loyalty, then you should learn to take care of your employees better

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Absolutely spot on. Employers needs to take care of their employees. Doing this would ensure employees put in more efforts for increased productivity and efficient ouput. I usually get mad at employers who mistreat their employees because the don't know their employees could either make or may their business.

Showing care means taking the time to make sure not only is your work complete, but that it's accurate. It's especially critical to review your work in areas such as bookkeeping, contracts that you'll sign or instructions you give to contractors to perform work

Go upstairs and beyond to help them personally. ...

About them Don't act as if you are above them. ...

Show you thoughts about their personal lives. ...

Show interest in their important others. ...

Back them up with customers. ...

Do things that set you apart.

I think it is very important to take care of the police because they work for you. You have to take care of their every good and bad. You have to pay them even if they have an advance.They should take care of their self-respect, come and keep their language sweet with them, their words should be obeyed.

Taking care of your employees is one of the most Paramount things to do as an employer,as they say health is wealth,things to do as an employer;pay their salary on time,after a good work and you are impressed with it give them a raise or gifts,this will make them happy and they will be happy to do more good work for you.

When you have a car and you don't service it or maintain it ,you keep on using it without maintenance, the day it will break down,you may need it most on that day. So, having an employee and provide good health care for them, good canteen for them to feed well and safety induction for them as well. This would put your employee in a good position to serve you well too.

I believe it is good to take care of your employees because they make the employer
Without the employee the business will be inactive
So it will be inappropriate for employers not to take care of their employees
Very true, without the employees the business would not even be functional to start with which is why employers should consider how not to stress or be a poor human resource person by over using and not considering his employees

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds