Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you see a graduate becoming a full-time farmer

It is very difficult to say about graduate turn to farmer. Because farming is basically not for graduate even graduate do not like to turn into farmers . But if they are interested and want to do something for their country to utilize their country's resources and get country to unique in the World, Then they should do farming. But it's up to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
A graduate becoming a farmer has nothing to do with what the world is, right now. A graduate becomes a farmer so as to be able to apply the knowledge gotten into it and excel. The knowledge would help to stand out and he might not dirty his or her hand. The graduated farmer might just employees workers to do things.

Due to the current situations of most underdeveloped and developing countries, graduates might be left with no option than to go into farming. The provisions of employment in some countries is poor.

What's wrong with farming? Farming is not a degrading occupation, farming is just like any other business, and even there's no business as Profitable as agriculture. I myself personally won't mind going into farming fill time.

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
Its possible. They are so many proffessional out there that chose to be a farmer. Being in farming does not mean that youre in a poor state. Some countries like japan if im not mistaken, farmers are one of the richest. So there no wrong to become a farmer after you achieve your educational goals, you can use that on your farming profession

In this life people don't know that what people don't notice is what brings money pass .this our country now the graduate that have farm is the richest graduate because as at now farmer that have just like three plot of land and plant yam on it .can you calculate the amount of. Money he see in a year .

Yes of course, there's no problem about it. In fact it would be better if you studied about agriculture soo that you already have the knowledge about how good farming can be done. In that way , I can surey say that it is really worth what you have studied.

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
You are very correct my brother.in Nigeria everybody wants to work in the oil company and everybody wants to work in multinational companies. People think farming is a dirty job but there is so much we can make from farming and other agro-allied industries.

this is absolutely possible and i have witness a lot of them including the ones that studied agricultural science in school and the ones that did not study the course but just have passion for it in developing themselves while some were forced to partake in it as a result of lack of employment

Why not? It is a money making venture, I know some graduates into this making lots of money, but sometimes it's not that graduates do not want blue collar jobs, farming is highly capital intensive and most people do not have funds to go into this business.

Nothing is actually wrong in a graduate becoming a farmer. As a matter of fact, some people purposely went to the university to study agriculture or related courses and after that they are into it biggerly. Becoming a farmer is not demeaning.

My question is why associate farming with illeteracy? People go to school to study this area of farming and they are graduate. I think the right question should be: can you switch from your field to become a Farmer?
[automerge]1611650217[/automerge]
Nothing is actually wrong in a graduate becoming a farmer. As a matter of fact, some people purposely went to the university to study agriculture or related courses and after that they are into it biggerly. Becoming a farmer is not demeaning.
Exactly what I was just saying. People have forever added the words peasant, illeteracy to farming. Farming is an entire faculty in the higher institution. I guess that's the reason why My country Nigeria has failed to develop her agricultural sector to standard

Graduates are already going into farmer about two decades ago. It's not a new thing. Especially when jobs are no longer available and some courses have to do with agricultural studies in the university. Graduates now take up farming roles not only because of lack of white collar jobs but as a result of the profitability of the sector. If we employ mechanized farming in our activities, Africa could truly be the food basket of the world.

In other first world countries graduates goes into farming and they are making huge amount of money on it, but over here in Africa, graduates are so proud, arrogant and full of themselves to the extend of if offered huge amount of money they won't accept it as they sees it as in insult going into farming as they are already a graduate. It's really so pathetic.

This is funny and absolute a laughing question based on the mindset of people. Like I always say, been educated does not necessarily mean you there is some distinguished job you have to go into to an extent. been educated is about you going through the process of been thought differs of things during studies, bringing the real sense into practice. Now educated fellow can go into farming, the word EDUCATED will now be the watchword of such a person in the area of packaging, rebranding, proposal, and much more. been a farmer does not necessarily mean you are going to farming to input your own labor force, but they're nothing bad.
The main point is that the said profit you are going to make as an educated fellow will be far far greater than the less privileged.
What you do as an educated fellow, is YOU EDUCATE YOUR FARMING SKILLS.

Yes,it is very possible for a graduate to be a full time farmer of which i don't see any problem with that.
We are so aware that the government cannot provide jobs for all graduates and that does not mean just because you are learned you cannot do farming .
At the current world we should not be selective when it comes to jobs so that we won't die poor with our degrees

In some countries as i said, farmers are the most wealthy individuals in their neighborhood. Being a full time farmer, we tend to think that they got their hands dirty because of the job itself but its not.

Yes, there are many graduates who are into farming. People no longer wait for our government for employment. A lot of graduates are improving in skills and also in farming business. There is money in agriculture.

a graduate can become a farmer depending on what he or she studied in the higher institution and I don't see anything wrong with that anyone can be a modern farmer and the person can actually make a lot of money I don't know why people consider farming as a profession for the illiterate

A farmer plants crops and raises animals. They harvest and sell their goods to produce markets and food companies both nationally and internationally. Farming is a precarious industry because it's influenced by the weather and disease and subject to price vacillations. Farmers typically work long days, and some of the work can be physically strenuous. These professionals work outdoors with their hands in most kinds of weather, and about three-quarters were self-employed in 2014, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds