Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you see a graduate becoming a full-time farmer

One good thing about farming alsonthat I have come to notice toonis that you don't have have read agriculture before you can go into the business of farming. Anyone can become a big time farmer today
Definitely provided you can assimilate faster, the only thing is that people who study Agriculture usually have more understanding of the farming techniques than others.

Advertisement Placeholder
Agriculture or farming is a course in the university and a lot of people are studying it so it is not a new thing for a graduate to become a full-time farmer and make a whole lot of money because it is a very lucrative venture.

Agriculture or farming is a course in the university and a lot of people are studying it so it is not a new thing for a graduate to become a full-time farmer and make a whole lot of money because it is a very lucrative venture.
Not very many graduates of Agriculture as a course are seeing the opportunities as a big times source of investments because they feel been an agriculturist you will be dirty and always in the farm.

People have to stop seeing farming as the job for the old and the uneducated. There are graduates who are making it big in their farming businesses.
One can say that it's the way the government allowed white collar jobs take over the agricultural sector that made us start thinking lowly about farming, it's high time we face the fact that there is money in Agriculture

And what is wrong there? I am planning of going into full farming because apart from the huge profit margin, l feel fulfilled employing people and feeding the nation. It gives one that joy being a provider especially in the time of lack. Agriculture is bae any day anytime.

This is not something bad but here on my country most of the graduate that make full time farming something worth doing are from rural areas.

I have seen this happened so many times, even when I was young it also happened to my dad when he did partnership with someone. The funny thing he was aware but didn't say a word until he ended the partnership
Well I don't know why he decided to stay quiet even after realising the evil thing they were trying to do,if am the one I could have say it out and possibly suspend those people.

Well I don't know why he decided to stay quiet even after realising the evil thing they were trying to do,if am the one I could have say it out and possibly suspend those people.
LoL he probably gave him time if he would change but he didn't, that was why In the end he ended the partnership contract he had with him

If that person loves to work with the soil, and have a deeper and profound connection with the earth, yea why not, he will be wealthy by doing that, nature is us and we grow together,
That is a very nice reply. If he really loves the soil then he has to work on the soil by becoming a farmer. But I think if he is a graduate of a nurse and doctor, I believe that becoming a farmer is just temporary job. He should really be a nurse or doctor because he is a graduate already.

I see a graduate becoming a full-time farmer if he acquired the necessary knowledge needed to run his chosen part in farming he will be a successful full-time farmer.

Yes of course. Venturing into agriculture isn't a bad thing. In fact, it's a very nice idea for a graduate. You'll be filled with knowledge on how to do things better m Even we have graduates the are Agriculturist by discipline

In the absence of White collar jobs, graduates have no option than to succumb to the pressure of becoming a full-time farmer because that might be the only option available

Don
Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion
Ve
Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
ry possible, some graduates are actually trained full time farmers from Agriculture Department. So also can graduates venture into it fur to the benefits

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
A graduate becoming a farmer is not funny, it may be a second choice of making personal income. If after you become a graduate and there is no job opportunity. Other alternative pops up.

I am a graduate and I am just waiting to settle some bill pressure in me before I venture into investive agriculture I have seen the benefits and profit

Though I haven't seen but I think with the way things are going on in my country,I just want to believe it is the truth,things are just so difficult thank God for online platform creating wealth opportunity

I am a graduate and I am just waiting to settle some bill pressure in me before I venture into investive agriculture I have seen the benefits and profit
Good luck to your future. I like people who have the mentality of public service for the people and for the environment that it is not just money in their mind. Agriculture is a big industry and profitable if you know the ins and outs of the distribution to the market.

You are right, Africa is bless with good land were we can cultivate anything and it will yield, am sure a time will come Africa will feed the world, graduate going into farming is a brilliant idea but most graduate prefer while collar jobs.

Should there be anything wrong In seeing a graduate wanting to become a fulltime farmer anywhere? No, not at all. It's just that you will be seeing them chasing after white collar jobs instead. Farming is a lucrative type of business that only a few are milking right now

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds