Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you see a graduate becoming a full-time farmer

See ,this thing might be very difficult to stop because if the president is coming with a good heart but most of his top followers are corrupt then obviously the system will be ruins.
Exactly because not everyone Would have the same mindset as the leader. I have seen cases like whereby the head actually has good plans but the followers are something else and painful part the head might not be aware of this

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people have this belief that agriculture, farming is dirty work and should be left for illiterates that's why most lucrative parts of agriculture remain untapped. Times have changed now, agriculture is not where it was then, any smart graduate will want to go into farming. You don't have to do everything yourself, some people need the job, machines too to make things less stressful, sites to showcase your harvest and sell.
Very nice answer to this post. I agree one hundred percent to all that you have said. Agriculture is not for the illiterates. There are many people became millionaires through Agriculture by planting high valued crops.

Exactly because not everyone Would have the same mindset as the leader. I have seen cases like whereby the head actually has good plans but the followers are something else and painful part the head might not be aware of this
The reason why the overall leader's may not have understand it is because he actually choose these people based on trust he had for them and they believe that they will never in any way betrayed him.

The reason why the overall leader's may not have understand it is because he actually choose these people based on trust he had for them and they believe that they will never in any way betrayed him.
True and In most cases, it is usually a misplaced trust. By the time these people have a taste of power, then tend to forget their morals.

People have to stop seeing farming as the job for the old and the uneducated. There are graduates who are making it big in their farming businesses.
I think the government should have a program to promote farming like giving incentives to the farms. With free fertilizers and planting materials the profit of the farmer will be higher and that may show that farming is a lucrative career or business. The youth will be coming in with that attraction.

Write your reply...do you see a graduate becoming a full time farmer most people in developing parts or the world ate venturing into agriculture including graduates ...... It is a blooming sector and I see nothing wrong with a graduate going to farm

Yea, I'm not seeing graduates becoming farmers but,I have Seen graduates become farmer . It hurts and what's making it so is because no graduates want to become a self employer the all want to be employed by the government and the government is becoming something else
I agree with you. It's also what I don't see graduate becoming a farmer. I believe the family of farmer sends their children to school not to become a farmer like them but to become doctor, nurses, engineers, etc.

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
Wow! This is interesting , am in support of what you said but the truth is that graduate going into farming would have be a good idea, because I also see Africa feeding the world but if the government can encourage young graduate with the right equipment and finance, it will be easy to achieve that

The Challenge most African graduates has is that they are tailored with the concept to graduate and search for white collar job which is not the best and ideal concept because the available jobs can't take every graduate but there are better businesses that can sustain graduates

Write your reply... do you see a graduate becoming a full time farmer well due to situation going to the count ry graduate can end of been a farmer being a farmer is nice and also simple

The Challenge most African graduates has is that they are tailored with the concept to graduate and search for white collar job which is not the best and ideal concept because the available jobs can't take every graduate but there are better businesses that can sustain graduates
Naturally that is what is happening now ,you should not even blame them but you should even blame the fail government of the country for not able to provide employment for people who are graduated.

Naturally that is what is happening now ,you should not even blame them but you should even blame the fail government of the country for not able to provide employment for people who are graduated.
Funndamentally Government can't employ every graduate, it a bitter truth we must swallow but what government failed to do was enabling environment and aids for businesses to thrive

Yes I see lots of graduate going into farming very soon. This isn't peculiar to African countries only just because of the fact that the global economy is not really favourable and most office workers are also complaining

True and In most cases, it is usually a misplaced trust. By the time these people have a taste of power, then tend to forget their morals.
That is just the reason why I said that it is not always advisable for you to trust people completely to a point of not doing a proper investigation about what they are doing in secret.

Funndamentally Government can't employ every graduate, it a bitter truth we must swallow but what government failed to do was enabling environment and aids for businesses to thrive
I know that's not possible, but at least in the western country there is no high level of unemployment as it is in the African country. and most people who do not have an opportunity to get employment is being taken care of by the government with social security.

Farming for s becoming the trend now for those with big pockets. If you don't have the financial power for farming you won't make it big as it should be because it really requires a lot of financial backing to succeed

That is just the reason why I said that it is not always advisable for you to trust people completely to a point of not doing a proper investigation about what they are doing in secret.
I have seen this happened so many times, even when I was young it also happened to my dad when he did partnership with someone. The funny thing he was aware but didn't say a word until he ended the partnership

There is nothing that is impossible to happen today when it comes to business. Just as you can see a lot of gradutes not wanting to go into farming business so it is too with a lot of them wanting gto go into the farming business as well

I have also completed M.Phil but I do a government job. It would be difficult for me to say that after graduation a person starts farming. He should stay in his field. He should take a private job that will give you some money from time to time. The money will increase for you.
What of in a scenario where there is no work or employment opportunities in your field of study?
For me farming is a noble profession and is lucrative as well, rather than waiting for a job that might not come, while not go into farming.

One good thing about farming alsonthat I have come to notice toonis that you don't have have read agriculture before you can go into the business of farming. Anyone can become a big time farmer today

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds